• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First, I've left comment in that CRT and the comment is focused on the CRT rather than my personal opinion of Bill VS Discord (the opinion of the episode belongs here)

Second, I'm personally against Death Battle verdict being blindly accepted by non versus debaters and versus debaters without even a question. Death Battle becomes influential and we may be too rushed to accept Death Battle's verdict. Death Battle has moments of Good Result Bad Verdict,
But it wasn't blindly accepted, there was a reason the crt had 7 pages and had to be split into 2 parts, one for stats and one for hax

Does Hellbat even have a page lmao
It is in Batman's profile.

Regarding the OST, the lyric style is seemingly similar to Infamous. Similar to a certain OST of a certain wrong battle with all Gravity Fall OST style.

I read somewhere that Cole has resistance to decay on a quantum level, and the beast can regenerate from atoms. This is true?
If we base it on VSBW, Cole has Resistance to Matter Manipulation and Deconstruction (reducing stuff to smaller parts) at the Macro-Quantum level, and the Beast can indeed regenerate from atoms (albeit it took effort for the Beast to do so, and it took a notable amount of time if I recall correctly), yes.

This doesn't counteract the fact that Cole's Resistance to Biological Manipulation and Disease Manipulation is actually nowhere near as impressive though, and him taking notable effort to resist Sasha's tar (which involves Biological Manipulation with a bit of Disease Manipulation mixed in, and he still isn't completely immune to it as he experienced loss of coordination, hallucinations and migraines from the tar) compared to resisting the Beast's abilities kind of emphasizes that.

Last edited:
Hellbat bros…

Godbuster scales too no?

If we base it on VSBW, Cole has Resistance to Matter Manipulation and Deconstruction (reducing stuff to smaller parts) at the Macro-Quantum level, and the Beast can indeed regenerate from atoms (albeit it took effort for the Beast to do so, and it took a notable amount of time if I recall correctly), yes.

This doesn't counteract the fact that Cole's Resistance to Biological Manipulation and Disease Manipulation is actually nowhere near as impressive though, and him taking notable effort to resist Sasha's tar (which involves Biological Manipulation with a bit of Disease Manipulation mixed in, and he still isn't completely immune to it as he experienced loss of coordination, hallucinations and migraines from the tar) compared to resisting the Beast's abilities kind of emphasizes that.
That is, Alex can infect him, but not absorb him

That Cole actually has some (weak) resistance against Alex's infection and absorption.

And has Kessler given Cole memory processing comparable to Alex Mercer within an even shorter timeframe?

Alex can actually absorb Cole based on the VSBW profiles because of one reason:

Cole apparently lacks Resistance to Resistance Negation in his profile.

Death Battle might have their own reasons for whether or not Alex can absorb Cole though.

That Cole actually has some (weak) resistance against Alex's infection and absorption.
If we base it on VSBW profiles, Cole actually has none because his resistance is just not good enough against the Blacklight Virus, so not even a weak resistance.

Sarsha's tar, along with the Ray-Field Plague, is completely outdone by the Blacklight Virus' Infection feats. We're talking about Biological and Disease Manipulation that's possibly not even explicitly Cellular-level (Sasha's Tar and the Ray-Field Plague, which doesn't even have explicit scans that says it even operates at the cellular level - just that it turns people into zombies from what I can briefly scrounge up), while the Blacklight Virus has Molecular-level statements more than once - so Molecular-level Biological and Disease Manipulation >> possibly not even Cellular-level Biological and Disease Manipulation (which Cole is not even immune to, as he suffered side effects such as migraines, loss of coordination and hallucinations even if he resisted it with great effort. If even Sasha's Tar could inflict such symptoms on him, then he will stand no chance against the Blacklight Virus with its superior infection capabilities).

But, again, Death Battle might come up with their own reasons.

Cole should have major AP advantage to the point he wins as well as speed. Otherwise he has just enough to avoid not being completely stomped at close with:
  • Polarity wall that absorbs matter and recharges his electricity
  • His body can generate electricity around him to help mitigate grabbing attempts as Alex doesnt resist electricity
  • And the minor resistance to infections, even if it is indeed just minor
I do think this is technically closer than some think but hopefully not to the point where my other ballot choice winner actually loses :V

Anyways

Given Cole vs Alex is in 3d and we have six episodes left

Here's my prediction
Next two episodes will be in sprites
Then we get a 3D fight probably the one devil Artemis is working on
Then next two fights in sprites then the finale in 3D

Gru vs Megamind is almost as old as Colex, both are MUs from the 2010 era, yet nobody would make fun of it and think it would flop because it's too old. The crew wouldn't put "Remember Megamind?" in the preview titles that's for sure. There wouldn't be any "It's 2010 again!" jokes either in the analysis.

Is the fandom hypocritical? Sure there's been numerous minions movies and the Rise of Gru movie recently came out, but the main connection of GruMind are that they were both released in 2010 and have "minions". It's a 13 year old rivalry.

Yeah, it's pretty similar to Bill's perception of infinite timelines.

I still think those are weird feats to use but if Nicole Watterson can get some ridiculous speed because of her processing an entire alt lifetime if she hadn't married Richard within like a second that's fine by me lol

I'd just be more lenient with toons than someone like Mercer or Bill, especially when the latter's is from an AMA

Back