• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
66d1cc7e15efb197b5df8c3a7ef4f19d.png
Seventy96 when he realised he has no b*tches

I kinda agree with Rilo on this one, the way they introduced Cole here was with Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man rather than introducing us to the world of inFamous, because not only are they bringing in a new franchise, they're also using the first protagonist who started it all.

I'm not writer, but I feel like if you wanted to introduce the viewer to a new franchise and character, you could introduce the destruction of Empire City, introduce conduits and what they are in a few simple sentences, build it up by asking why and how it happened, and then introduce Cole.

Which episodes are flops and which ones aren't?

What determines a flop?

We should have an objective measurement of floppiness. A flop-o-meter.

The only thing that had me interested in Flopex was if the analysis/presentation would be in the S1/S2 style. It's not. Oh they put the stupid ad in the middle of the preview again. And the jokes are so painfully unfunny bruh. They put a ***** fart joke in there. Who the ***** is writing this shit? There's only been good joke/cutaway this whole darn season.

I can't wait for this to shit to flop.
That sounds S1/S2 style to me. All that's missing is Boomstick being sexist.

I am ignoring every meaningless thing and focus on the character preview-

Okay no wonder Rilo turned mad harder than staring into Reisen Udongein Inaba. The preview quality did drive people with less willpower insane. Hope the fight sneak peek and the real episode gets better.

Back