• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also peoples need to stop calling Artoria "Saber" as there so many of them now (Sigurd, Charlemagne, etc) since Saber is a class
Then again calling her just "Artoria" is also odd too as she has so many version as well, the mascot and the main class Saber Artoria, the MILF-I mean the wielder of World's Anchor Lancer Artoria, the Alternate timeline where she's a fairy of saviour Caster Artoria, the gag timeline Saber Slayer Mysterious Heroine X (Assassin), and so on

F6AYxTnWsAE8h3K.jpg

This is why I say Sol vs Ragna 2 since not only do they wanna do that, but GG could actually carry popularity decently well I think
When did they say they wanna do that?
And idk on Guilty Gear being strong enough to carry here
The original episode didn't do much in terms of clicks

Bill Cipher VS Discord (Gravity Falls VS My Little Pony) | DEATH BATTLE!
1,001,970 views Premiered Sep 12, 2023

Congratulations in turning from flop into a mid. Hurray.

Sorry, Flash Gordon has to fight Buck Rodgers.

I'd love to see Space Ghost against someone else though.
That grand combination when Batman, Superman, Jetson and Popeye have a gang bang fusion dance...

Sidenote, but the Black Hole feat Liu has would probably scale to Raiden and Fujin, since it's done by a Liu without his time powers.

That is if fatalities ever get accepted as usable.
Liu with time powers (Keeper of Time Liu) looks like the only form that has power over creation, in his demigod form he has none so Raiden and Fujin don't scale

I'd wait for the inevitable story expansion for MK1 to see if he ever snaps a black hole into existence or does something similar but tier 2 stuff is insane

If Blazblue were to return, Noel vs Aigis might be the simplest one to do because Persona 3 reload next year.
But, I would personally choose a different match-up, but I can see it happening in the future at some point, or Kenpachi vs Azrael.

I rather not want Kenpachi vs Azrael at all since Ken has a better MU's out there
And for me, i want them to at least bring Mai on DB, the question is which the best MU's for her?

Back