• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bill Cipher 11D is as real as One Piece

Cole MacGrath vs Alex Mercer is next
The post fight analysis
SPOILER_image.png

If Bill Cipher is so powerful, how is he being defeated so uglily in that story. 11D Stan Pines LOL.

You may try to cope and seethe as Discord trapped Bill in the Nightmare Realm by baiting him with his own life. Meaning that Discord got erased but Bill is trapped essentially forever.

And...

Bill Cipher is now having friendship with Apocalypse for being the villainous underdogs of their fights against respective anti-heroes.

And Bill Cipher is also having sex with Raven for having extradimensional levels of spiritual offensive and defensive abilities which give them their respective wins.

Last edited:
The biggest issue besides 11D Bill, was using his precog as an argument as if Bill does so in character, and implying Discord doesn't take things seriously ever.

If anything, Discord can sense influxes of magical power and would have taken the battle seriously from the start. In that scenario, he has more instant win wincons than Bill.

All of Bill's wincons would require the mindscape, which would never happen before being defeated.

Both of my most requested matchups on this show, involving my favorite series, had wrong results. Do you have any idea how much of a bummer that is?
NOW I can justify my anger

Nice, they returned to "Cole vs Alex" instead of "Alex vs Cole". I hated typing AlexCole, it felt wrong lol

Technically they said Bill was stronger in the end screen... but they said as in talked literally nothing about it? Behind the scenes dimensional stuff acceptance I guess.

I like how the animation implies Bill is more fűcked than Discord. Like, he will just regen since he exists as long as chaos exists.

... Meanwhile Bill is back in the Nightmare Realm where he will very much die if he doesn't escape again.

I like how the animation implies Bill is more fűcked than Discord. Like, he will just regen since he exists as long as chaos exists.

... Meanwhile Bill is back in the Nightmare Realm where he will very much die if he doesn't escape again.
its frankly i won the battle lost the war

The biggest issue besides 11D Bill, was using his precog as an argument as if Bill does so in character, and implying Discord doesn't take things seriously ever.

If anything, Discord can sense influxes of magical power and would have taken the battle seriously from the start. In that scenario, he has more instant win wincons than Bill.

All of Bill's wincons would require the mindscape, which would never happen before being defeated.

Both of my most requested matchups on this show, involving my favorite series, had wrong results. Do you have any idea how much of a bummer that is?
I'm very frustrated that this happened again. What justifications could they possibly have with going with Bill?

Bill can view all timelines blah blah kaleidoscope from Reddit AMA for speed, and Bill threatens the infinite multiverse. Dimensional stuff was briefly mentioned at start in black boxes.
What about Discord? Surely they didn't exclude the obivious scaling and feats for him, right?
And also, how big of a salt mine will the bronie fandom is gonna unleashwhen they see Discord lose?

What about Discord? Surely they didn't exclude the obivious scaling and feats for him, right?
And also, how big of a salt mine will the bronie fandom is gonna unleashwhen they see Discord lose?
Besides dimension shit, they were equal.

It really was, Bill can destroy souls, Discord doesnt take things as seriously, Shacktron barrier not nullifying Bill means he cant be power nulled by the Bell, Bill can view all timelines.

Back