• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ive only seen clips of GF & MLP so Im gonna give thoughts on who wins, surely Im right fit for this teeheehee

Honestly, Bill & Discord do share bunch of hax and resists. They cant just snap their fingers and mutilate the other. Respect Bill for that. Or dont because Bill has historically been wanked and afaik here as well so uhh nvm and lets continue the Dorito being eaten jokes.

Gotta hunch they might make both similar in AP. One can "rip the very fabric of the existence" and one has "power over all reality". They both have multiverse of sorts. Now, DB does use modern VS shenanigans, which means MLP cosmology is infinite, GF's I haven't heard is. Wild card is dimensional shit. If the thing about GF's higher dimensional aliens dying to ship crash on Earth is true, T1 Bill is easy bunk lol

But there might be a loophole? Bill was a 2D being. When he entered our realm, he became 3D, Since Bill is reality warper, and he managed to gain a dimensionality to higher level. Except this is big benefit of doubt and frankly after Phoenix vs Raven, I doubt theyd give Bill power he hasnt shown. 2D to 3D isnt same as 3D to 5D+.

And its that where Bill's benefit of doubt will crash and burn. Without that, things snowball out of control easily. They both might manipulate time, but its Discord only who has traveled in time by flight alone. Discord also has fought more impressive beings, Bill kinda gets overwhelmed in 3D body, he had trouble instantly regenning eye and feels physical pain. Frankly Bill jobbing to humans is bad, at least ponies use magic. Hell, he became so much part of human's mind, that memory eraser defeated him for a long time. Discord also has shown more abilities, like opening portals, very important since Bill couldn't enter Earth from Nightmare Realm and had trouble exiting Gravity Fall's Weirdness Magnetism field. Bill's axolotl "returning power" or whatever is poorly explained and it has not been shown how he would return, making it very unreliable argument. Discord has notable weakness to power draining, except Bill kinda has never drained powers so sucks about that. Funny enough one of ingredients for anti-Bill magic is unicorn hair, and Discord is from land of magic ponies. Discord is mostly just weak to Elements of Harmony, which Bill really doubtfully could even use if he even had them, except maybe Magic and Laughter weirdly enough I guess? Hell, if Bill's powers might be close enough to be magic, Discord flatout can remove magic from ponies. So if you instead benefit of doubt Discord, he can insta-nullify Bill's powers lmao

So what does Bill have? Well since even Homelander had advantages over Omni-Man, so does Bill. He takes fights more seriously. This might sound lame, but in a fight to the death, thats tbh a very important factor. DB uses characters with accurate portrayals to their character. And if they give him equal AP? That might be serious point of contention...

...Except they need to then use character with accurate portrayals to their character. Which means Bill is extremely likely just cause weirdness. And, say with me:

"Discord exists when chaos exists"

Bill literally powers Discord. Now, maybe Bill could stop doing chaos? Hahaha has he ever not been chaos? Maybe if you overwrite it with anger. But even his anger causes weirdness. Bill in-character would not stop using weirdness. gg

So how would comparison page go?

Bill Cipher:
+ More likely to go for kill
= Share a lot of powers...
= Both are tricksters who have been tricked by jobbing bad
-= Roughly same in AP (with benefit of doubt)
- ...but also lacks a lot of powers Discord has
-Likely slower
-Vulnerable to some of Discord's powers
-Distracted by physical pain
-Literally powers him in character

Discord:
+Literally gets power from Bill's weirdness
+Has powers Bill cant defend against
+Likely faster
+= Roughly same in AP (except not really Discord has it)
= Share a lot of powers
= Both are tricksters who have been tricked by jobbing bad
- Could **** around and in theory be vulnerable to some stuff (which Bill might not have tho)

Honestly this is kinda sloppy and missing stuff and kinda heavily benefit of doubting Bill, but as long as there is not shenanigans, the disfigured pony will eat the Dorito chip. Feel free to fix casual influenced modern VS thoughts lol

Last edited:
Martiansurfer was 9/10 PEAK best episode of the whole damn season, that ending was KINO and only brainrot kids who get bored after not seeing explosions for 2 seconds will disagree

The whole boomstick pretending to be a surfer was super cringe and got old fast.

Other than that, it was fantastic and wayyyy better than Flopitch, Flopmitri, Flopsaka

7/10

More Marvel vs DC MUs please Death Battle!!

Insert A pretty damn good evaluation of Billcord here
Also, even 2D beings have interacted with and hurt 3D beings like Ford before, so there is absolutely no form of dimensional superiority in Gravity Falls.

Even without all the broken hax under his belt Discord has the stone sleep spell. What does that do? Well, it would petrify Bill's physical form and put his mind in a permanent coma.

Bill's mind form being attacked while his body is stone. Why does that sound familiar?

Oh right, that's nearly the same as Bill's canonical defeat.

Btw for everyone saying it should be hand drawn, sorry to disappoint but Chad already confirmed its [Billcord] sprites with hand drawn elements.

Actual fücking coal, what the fuckadoodle was the point of the ballot if we didn’t get hand drawn animation? What was the point of the longest death battle hiatus in recent years if they are just doing ******* sprites. It’s over, I am malding.

Actual fücking coal, what the fuckadoodle was the point of the ballot if we didn’t get hand drawn animation? What was the point of the longest death battle hiatus in recent years if they are just doing ***** sprites. It’s over, I am malding.
It won the 2D poll, suggesting it was going to be a sprites episode. That's been known for a while.

The hiatus was probably because they needed to hire more people+wanted to try a season without a midseason break.

Oh right I forgor, there is one important enough factor for BillDiscord.

Technically entering Discord's Chaos Dimension and proving one to be more chaotic than Discord CAN make him lose his powers.
However:
  1. Bill is bit too wrathful to be more pure nonsense chaos, so Bill prolly wouldnt be more chaotic than Discord even if its close
  2. Bill still cant enter minds and dimensions easily so this is a VERY HARD loophole that just seems too unlikely to happen over 50% of the time
But this exists technically.

Oh right I forgor, there is one important enough factor for BillDiscord.

Technically entering Discord's Chaos Dimension and proving one to be more chaotic than Discord CAN make him lose his powers.
However:
  1. Bill is bit too wrathful to be more pure nonsense chaos, so Bill prolly wouldnt be more chaotic than Discord even if its close
  2. Bill still cant enter minds and dimensions easily so this is a VERY HARD loophole that just seems too unlikely to happen over 50% of the time
But this exists technically.
This isn’t likely to happen regardless. Pinkie only was able to wrestle control of the Chaos Realm because Discord wasn’t there, it’s unlikely Bill could take away control if Discord just follows him there lol. Not that he would even know to do that.

Looking to finally get my most wanted matchups blog out the door, curious if the following characters have any worthwhile matchups:

Hawkman
Mr. Incredible
Agnés Oblige
Barry Steakfries
Sentry
Bender
E-123 Omega
Subject Zero (Katana ZERO)
Neco-Arc
The Fool (Sayonara Wild Hearts)

Last edited:
Looking to finally get my most wanted matchups blog out the door, curious if the following characters have any worthwhile matchups:

Hawkman
Mr. Incredible
Agnés Oblige
Barry Steakfries
Sentry
Bender
E-123 Omega
Subject Zero (Katana ZERO)
Neco-Arc
Bender has Rick Sanchez (who sadly has better in Mr. Fantastic and Stewie and Brian)

Mr. Incredible has 616 Spider-Man from Spiderverse

Black Panther
Ginger Brave
Android 16
Mondo Zappa
Prinny?

Neco-Arc
Honestly if I had to pick a Disgaea character for Neco Arc, I'd pick Asagi Asagiri.

Both characters are just meta-jokes that only exist in-universe to perpetrate a bit (Neco Arc being a nonsensical parody of Arcueid, and Asagi being the MC of a cancelled NIS game), both act inconsistent in their portrayals, both have hundreds of versions of themselves with greatly varying personality traits, and both even had metacommentary jokes on their upgrades from SD Sprites to HD sprites. I'd watch an army of Neco Arcs fight an army of Asagis tbh.

Back