• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like equalizing the stat trinity for cosmic Marvel Vs DC MUs via cosmology and basing MU outcomes on hax, abilities, skills and intelligence rather than raw stats is both a blessing and curse. While I trust DB scaling Marvel/DC more than us, I can definitely understand and agree with others (comic book skeptics) that essentially making all high tier heralds (or above) Low 1-A or higher is pretty contrived and only adds to the capeshit burn out but there are next to no alternatives without the YT algorithm going "denied".
That's basically how I see it, it really is something that should be exclusively considered between every character and not a blanket cover all, besides that, the general hax is the far more interesting discussion in a fight anyway, but just throwing out the stat trinity entirely isn't the way to go.

image.png

Anyways my thoughts on the next time
martian_manhunter_vs_silver_surfer_by_greekdbw_dfu4yqt-250t.jpg

On one hand it's another Marvel vs DC episode and a Cosmic one and after one shorty before its easy to be all doom n gloom

Other than that I like The MU its Franky interesting and the beth for both plus it's one of the few good capeshit related MU left

Neither had any good Mu so why not do this?

Silver Surfer Black vs Fernus goes hard

Premiered 6 hours ago

Guess we have 700k clicks by 1 day and tapped 1m in 2

Premiered 7 hours ago

If we go full optimistic we MAY have 1m clicks within 24 hours instead of 48.
Still, not KillSaka.

Is anyone actually growing in Spinal vs Cervantes?

Undead pirate death battle that fits the skull cipher and shows how strong/weak Soul Calibur actually is.

The episode is underperforming, Jean vs Raven was doing much better at current rate. It trending doesn't really mean anything, I'm not sure why it's being celebrated as something special after Killua vs Misaka also trended somehow and look how that turned out. A lot of episodes last year were well over 500k by the evening hours and this one is barely 400k.

This episode isn't scratching 700k in a day and if it does, I'll leave the site for a month.

The episode is underperforming, Jean vs Raven was doing much better at current rate. It trending doesn't really mean anything, I'm not sure why it's being celebrated as something special after Killua vs Misaka also trended somehow and look how that turned out. A lot of episodes last year were well over 500k by the evening hours and this one is barely 400k.

This episode isn't scratching 700k in a day and if it does, I'll leave the site for a month.
Crew said it's doing well
Trending at the number 1 spot
This reeks of cope
Also it's 9hrs in

Man, if it happens, don't complain if you have to leave for a month lol.

Back