• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability: Building level, High Hyperverse level with his shield

Actually made me burst into laughter
Oh hey now that you are still here, what are the biggest story differences in Transformers G1 Cartoon & IDW Comics? Is IDW sort of a continuation ala Dragon Ball GT? Im curious to know if DB had good reason to use those canons but not others.

Oh hey now that you are still here, what are the biggest story differences in Transformers G1 Cartoon & IDW Comics? Is IDW sort of a continuation ala Dragon Ball GT? Im curious to know if DB had good reason to use those canons but not others.
IDW is an entirely different canon based upon the G1 cartoon. Like the MCU is based on the comics.

Pretty much entirely different story canons, but mainly:

• Different origins for how the Transformers are born
  • Different origins for how the war started
  • Different origins for how they got to Earth
  • And many character differences.

One of the biggest is that in G1, Megatron turns to Galvatron because of Unicron upgrading him. In IDW, Megatron and Galvatron are entirely separate people.

The fact that the crew is keeping fans in the dark for the most part while Ben made a website basically confirming it’s over is kinda not good for lack of a better term.

I know DB has always lacked transparency from the very beginning, but seriously. It’s so obvious that it’s over and they need to come out and say it to avoid meltdowns from “optimists” in the near future.

The fact that the crew is keeping fans in the dark for the most part while Ben made a website basically confirming it’s over is kinda not good for lack of a better term.

I know DB has always lacked transparency from the very beginning, but seriously. It’s so obvious that it’s over and they need to come out and say it to avoid meltdowns from “optimists” in the near future.
The only thing I could say he's probably trying to find a job in the meantime while still trying to find away to keep the game going but beats me

17136352292501974238443990039236.jpg
image0.jpg

Back