• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh yeah also I just wanted to point out that Wonderwoman has been a mom before. Specifically on earth 2 itteration where she had a daughter named Hippolyta Trevor who is the mother of the current Dream of the Endless.

FE dude beating Guts would not sit well with folks either, Smash fans ******* hate FE. I actually think Clare beating Guts would be the safest bet, oddly enough, because she's relatively more obscure.

Guts vs Cloud DBX has a shit ton of dislikes.
Oh gosh AFAIK Cloud has his own fan base.
Which means a Guts L can attract so much tears and salt...

The crew needs to find an opponent (even just one) where Guts legit wins. Does a downplayed Clare count?

The music is fitting like I said, just...
Go to Sleep
1 day ago
In another universe, MegaMan always shoots blue energy blasts while Ryu fires lemons
The lemon bullets need polishing and rendering.

Who knows, maybe some type of temporal Power ups or something
Oh Ruby will get something alright

It's called "having the parent company own the character"

We're just done with the latest volume of Rwby and no info on when the next one will come out
Not to mention by the time let say next year they do it Maka would already have it in the bag
Plus Weiss lost to Mitsuru and they stated numerous times Tifa vs Yang was wrong
RWBY only legit W was Mikasa

FwBZGcVXwAAEg_A

Do we have Cinder Fall vs Azula?
Ozpin vs Dumbledore/Kholin/Gandalf?

More spite matchups where RWBY gets legit wins?

Huh, in less than 24h we should be getting Antman's preview early leaks

Was the waiting period that bad? Life goes fast.
For RT First / Champion members.

Is the wait bad? Yes. If it does not deliver the quality promises.

Also, working the episodes ahead and squeeze all the releases altogether may only work worse because it leaves little room for taking extra money from sponsors to ask the staff to squeeze extra time for making extra episodes.

Last edited:
Anyone seen that Wings vs Boogie fight? I kinda feel bad for Boogie.
Where? Thanks.

Technically this is a list of 5 sure opponents whom John Constantine kicked butts and 3 opponents who went Thunder McQueen.

Oh King K Rool vs King Pig is growing

2023_04_28_19.55.47.jpg

And this is a big upgrade in AP and durability for Angry Birds cast.

And even a more conservative approach should yield some good country level AP by eyeballing.

And I hate to use a mobile phone to make and evaluate calc blogs - they are so inconvenient in doing such jobs.

Last edited:
Back