• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly outside of Frieza vs Megatron (and that depends on the Megaton) Dragon Ball has no big name Mu left that they win cause right they in the mud with there losing streak

Is Kazuya in that also Jin has Rock Howard as a more fitting option

Nah, vs Iori is more better
Maybe Kazuya Mishima vs Iori Yagami is still better than Kazuya vs Wesker.

Sukana now has now all "20 fingers".
Good for him.

Honestly outside of Frieza vs Megatron (and that depends on the Megaton) Dragon Ball has no big name that they win
Hercule Satan vs Dan Hibiki

Kind of a bummer that even Pilaf Gang loses to Team Rocket trio (Jessie/James/Meowth)

Last edited:
Right. I have a feeling that Marvel Cosmology has similar problem too.

Hercules
Wait so they don't consider the DC universes to be infinite because they have an edge?... But a verse like Touhou has a shit ton of infinite universes with an edge yet they're still considered infinite? That seems like a double standard.
Sukana now has now all "20 fingers".
I have 20 fingers too, what makes him so different from me, huh?

Wait so they don't consider the DC universes to be infinite because they have an edge?... But a verse like Touhou has a shit ton of infinite universes with an edge yet they're still considered infinite? That seems like a double standard
it should stay infinite, the ******* border is a Wall created by an God tier, so there's no point in just ignoring it and saying it's finite even though the wall also exists around all the levels that exist

I mean tbf DBZ characters have:
  • Read minds without problem
  • Can intercept others talking telepathically
  • Sensed beings across universe
  • Countered energy attacks by yelling
  • Can create shields to resist attacks and effects like poison
  • Resisted mind control
  • Resisted existence erasure hax that can destroy souls
  • Resisted transmutation that literally transformed all of their organs
  • Resisted time manipulation of sorts
  • Open holes across dimensions by screaming
Some of these are with sheer power alone too.

Because they are put against stronger opponents, DBZ characters lose a lot, but frankly DBZ characters are kinda nutty.
I think I’ve seen someone argue they can resist telekinesis too, pretty much anything in their standard kit they can resist from others if they’re stronger

Isn't literally anyone able to resist telekinesis as long as they're way stronger than their opponent?
Stronger lifting strength alone doesn't generally bypass telekinesis, that's a misconception. At best they could maybe counter immobilization. You need flight and/or any other method of exerting your own force/leverage to push against it.

I mean tbf DBZ characters have:
  • Read minds without problem
  • Can intercept others talking telepathically
  • Sensed beings across universe
  • Countered energy attacks by yelling
  • Can create shields to resist attacks and effects like poison
  • Resisted mind control
  • Resisted existence erasure hax that can destroy souls
  • Resisted transmutation that literally transformed all of their organs
  • Resisted time manipulation of sorts
  • Open holes across dimensions by screaming
Some of these are with sheer power alone too.

Because they are put against stronger opponents, DBZ characters lose a lot, but frankly DBZ characters are kinda nutty.
Well if we use the manga the time manipulation "resistance" is explicitly just Hit's hax sucking lol

Isn't literally anyone able to resist telekinesis as long as they're way stronger than their opponent?
I don't understand this assumption at all and I see this all the time. If someone telekinetically holds someone without flight in the air, they wouldn't have any leverage to break out. If they are strong enough, they could flail their arms and legs around at best but how would they move from their position or straight up break the TK?

Last edited:
Wait so they don't consider the DC universes to be infinite because they have an edge?... But a verse like Touhou has a shit ton of infinite universes with an edge yet they're still considered infinite? That seems like a double standard.
I'm sure Comics downplayers will say something about "consistency," but to be fair, most series need a lot of evidence to prove they have a size of "true infinity." Touhou just has multiple statements regarding infinite size, including Word of God.

I don't understand this assumption at all and I see this all the time. If someone telekinetically holds someone without flight in the air, they wouldn't have any leverage to break out. If they are strong enough, they could flail their arms and legs around at best but how would they move from their position or straight up break the TK?
Oh yeah, I forgot most people need a surface to stand on in order to move. That sounds like a skill issue to me, i'd personally never get teletrapped in the sky by a psychic.

54yhx2oyewya1.jpg

By VSBW stats Kingdom Hearts is 5D apparently

By VSBW stats Kingdom Hearts is 5D apparently

I see, Xeno Goku should probably be 5D too due to that real-world realm.

Any assumptions drawn from this so far?
Uhh for speculation:

• Question mark is Bill vs Discord
  • Money could Scrooge vs Mr. Krabs or meta referencing big companies so Mickey vs Bugs or Disney Princess BR
  • Lotus seems to be Liu Kang vs Jago, or maybe Vader vs Obito?
  • Crossbones is pirate related, or maybe that KI Skeleton vs SC Skeleton(?)
  • Star could be Jojo match (Adachi vs Kira or Joker vs Giorno), or space related, like Star Lord
  • Recycle is Captain Planet vs Aang or in meta sense a rematch fight, like MC vs Doomguy
  • Scales could be Sans vs Judge, or lawyer based She-Hulk vs Powergirl
  • White & black could be Vader vs Obito or likely Alex vs Cole
  • Ying & Yang could be Splinter vs Shifu or Liu Kang vs Jaco
  • Suit is either well dressed man like Spy vs Agent 47 or maybe a hint at a MECHA suit, so a mech fight
  • Pentagram star is related to Spawn, likely vs Ghost Rider
  • Beaker surrounded by spikes could be Bowser vs Eggmam, or other science ep like Jimmy Neutron vs Dexter
  • Swords are Dragonborn vs CU
  • Atom is Ant vs Atom
  • Waves are Kyogre vs Chaos or that Avatar chick vs Fairy Tail chick
  • A shuffle could be based on switching sides, so Vader vs Obito or Alex vs Cole, or maybe even Ash vs Yugi
These are popular ones Ive seen.

Tho to personally add, black & white also gives Deathstroke vibes, so him vs Taskmaster.

the-guy-dark-messiah-vs-hatsune-miku-disturbed-vs-vocaloid-v0-qpa0r6canvk91.png

So I was browsing the internet until I came across this, huh, what's Miku's power level aside to her questionable feat 4-A that seems to not scale to her stats?

The Guy given to the comic is easily somewhere around tier 6 like 6-B or higher since he could make his mark on an entire planet that can be see in the space casually.

I feel like they could do this as a version of Homelander vs Omniman 2.0, although this one a connection better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back