• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Screenshot_20231109_093654_YouTube.jpg

I feel like scaling to a toon character with inconsistent power levels isn't reliable for scaling and should probably be ignored 99% of the time.

Him vs Aptom is pretty close due to absorption and zenkais on both of their sides

Anyways that's his best and its not close
Eh can't I agree mainly because I don't know him fully
And just being realistic on who's cell fighting
Tbf with wank Garou’s “hole in space” feat is Galaxy to Multi-Galaxy level
Toei Frieza is using the same calc lol
Regardless solar system is where both sitting at and if you scale Super Perfect Cell to M8 Broly he gets there as well which makes galaxy level arguments mute

Is it me do the deaths this season feel less gory? Apart from Antom and KillSaka, of course.
I think that might be due to the MUs that happened this season, a lot of them have it to where a gory death doesn't work that well.

That being said Guts vs Dimitri and Colex could've been more brutal on the death, the latter especially since the death kinda sucked.

To be fair, Colex had to end with disintegration cause Alex should just regen if they were even a little bit left.
see I know that, but it barely felt like a vaporization

He kinda just hit the ground, there should've been more effort on Cole giving the final blow after the life suck

I think that might be due to the MUs that happened this season, a lot of them have it to where a gory death doesn't work that well.

That being said Guts vs Dimitri and Colex could've been more brutal on the death, the latter especially since the death kinda sucked.
To be fair, Colex had to end with disintegration cause Alex should just regen if they were even a little bit left.
Yeah, gory deaths wouldn't fit a lot of the characters in themes the crew were aiming for, powerscaling abilities, or both.

Rick stomps the Doctor because he scales to Mr. Nimbus who controls the police and since the Tardis disguises itself as a police box Mr. Nimbus can control it as well.

Mr. Nimbus > All of Dr. Who since Gallifrey controlled space and time in the universe (therefore policing the universe) and decided how things would go, making them count as police.

Back