• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Coming from a wanker of alucard as you, that made a scene last time, you are the last one i wanna hear anything from

Keep it to yourself and shut up, also vs wiki ratings arent accurate with all their stuff so zip it again

tdqpx890oasa1.jpg

I said in regards to outliers not vs in general, outliers have no interpretation, especially the way you pointed earlier with those feats
They do have different interpretations, show the same feat to multiple people, and not all of them will agree that it's an outlier or that it isn't. That doesn't necessarily mean they're incorrect, it just means they have different standards.
Thats baseless assumption with no proof most the time or lack of knowledge
I disagree, especially with vague feats like what Rosalina did at the end of Super Mario Galaxy 2.
That feat is anime only and scales only to his lasers, not him physically, plus only character to take a hit of these is Jonathan and it pierced him each time
Fair enough, though I must say that simply because it's an anime-only feat it doesn't mean the feat is invalid or not canon. The anime is canon after all. I mentioned that feat because it was one of the first that came to my mind, Death Battle used that feat too.
Its not wank, its fog and to make a whole town worth of that is lower then town, nobody with a brain rates her as such anyway is only available to that stand and none scales anyway
That feat being town or not doesn't matter a lot, my point is that the results of calculating Justice covering an entire town with fog is an extreme outlier compared to other feats in the series. And I've seen people wank Jojo characters to unreasonable extents due to that feat. I mean, Justice does fight using her smoke manipulation after all.
Its hax, not scaling to physicals and its from a statement afaik
I wouldn't say it's just a hax. White Album attacks using ice and he managed to freeze a significant part of a river during his fight.
You imply it by how you word it or put the problem
I am not implying that. You're just misunderstanding me. Probably even straw-manning me but if I am honest, I haven't bothered to look the meaning of the strawman fallacy haha.
Thats the general one in algorithms and shit, not the same thing with vs meaning
Even if it is also the definition used for things like Statistics, it can also apply to the general usage of the word. Most sites (Reddit, TikTok, etc) for powerscaling don't use the definition of outlier that comes from this wiki. They use the general definition of Outlier, which is what I am using to classify some feats as outliers.
Galactus and thor of a comic back then eas canon to fortnite and they harm these two or something
What do you mean by eas canon?
Kind of off topic, but in regards to some people bringing up how every verse cosmology is getting tier 1 now, I think it's not exactly that more verses are getting tier 1.

It feels more like the average powerscaler finally understands how tier 1 works, and many people are realizing that certain series meet the requirements, directly as a result of them better understanding tier 1 better.

I've mentioned the stuff that led to tier 1 MLP before, without even realizing it leads to tier 1 lol
I am pretty sure it was already straightforward. I mean, isn't any realm that transcends 4D multiverses 5D or higher? I am pretty sure transcending space and time are 5D.

Ok but at some point, you have to admit that people are probably inventing anime characters just to pit them against my favorites. Cuz wtf is that shonen anime with only one season that was a seasonal anime from 6 years ago? You probably invented that. :v

Coming from a wanker of alucard as you, that made a scene last time, you are the last one i wanna hear anything from

Keep it to yourself and shut up, also vs wiki ratings arent accurate with all their stuff so zip it again
Lol getting real emotional there mr BlackDarkness. Maybe get your emotions in check before you comment here, the fact that your still hung up over past shit proves I'm living in your head rent free.

It has **** all to do with Vs battle ratings? Did you hear me once day anything regarding to vs battles wiki stats? No I haven't, so nice attempt at blatant projections. All you've proven with these petty insults is that you're a incredibly insecure individual.

Learn the difference between a debate between fictional characters and respect and then maybe you'll find something better to do bud.

You can continue to attack me personally and be strung up over shit that's happened over a year ago, it only weakens yours stance here.

Also no, I will not shut up. You are in no position to be giving me orders whatsoever, don't act like you're a staff member. FYI you'll never be one.

Really the problems of Guilliman's MU (He lack the ap to harm DoomGuy or Trunks) can be solved depending on how the DB allows his possession by Big E and especially how the Warp scales(Can go from Galaxy level to Universe to Multiverse without using our tier system, though most people seem to accept that the Chaos Gods are universal/Multi-Galatic at the very least. So Amped Guillman can be Uni/Multi-Galatic due burning large part of Nurgle's garden which is an extension of God himself and I think there was a qoute that the Garden extended to infinity)

They do have different interpretations, show the same feat to multiple people, and not all of them will agree that it's an outlier or that it isn't. That doesn't necessarily mean they're incorrect, it just means they have different standards.
You saying storm, cloud moving, fog feats etc are outliers is stupid and outliers dont have different interpretations to their meaning and for what they are
I disagree, especially with vague feats like what Rosalina did at the end of Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Idk even know who that is or the feat
Fair enough, though I must say that simply because it's an anime-only feat it doesn't mean the feat is invalid or not canon. The anime is canon after all. I mentioned that feat because it was one of the first that came to my mind, Death Battle used that feat too.
Anime isnt canon to a manga/novel, its secondary canon at best, whatever original scene they add without author giving approval as canon to the source isnt ever canon, sinple as that, in manga that never happens
That feat being town or not doesn't matter a lot, my point is that the results of calculating Justice covering an entire town with fog is an extreme outlier compared to other feats in the series.
Its not outlier its specific to just to that stand via the hax, thats like saying the sun and boat stand with their feats are outliers when nobody scales to them, let alone are one time deal opponents
And I've seen people wank Jojo characters to unreasonable extents due to that feat. I mean, Justice does fight using her smoke manipulation after all.
To wank it you need to assume Star Platinum inhales the whole fog which isnt the case, as far as i know the feat is tier 8 only by what we see so far only of the event
I wouldn't say it's just a hax. White Album attacks using ice and he managed to freeze a significant part of a river during his fight.
Ice doesnt scale to his AP and Dura, else he would one shot mista and giorno in the fight
I am not implying that. You're just misunderstanding me. Probably even straw-manning me but if I am honest, I haven't bothered to look the meaning of the strawman fallacy haha.
You do cuz thats whay you are doing
Even if it is also the definition used for things like Statistics, it can also apply to the general usage of the word. Most sites (Reddit, TikTok, etc) for powerscaling don't use the definition of outlier that comes from this wiki. They use the general definition of Outlier, which is what I am using to classify some feats as outliers.
Outliers means for feats lower or higher then the usual norm, not in the way you are using here or them
What do you mean by eas canon?
Heard of herald of galactus thor? He and Galactus of that comic book were tier 1 and its confirmed canon to fortnite by the writer

Lol getting real emotional there mr BlackDarkness. Maybe get your emotions in check before you comment here, the fact that your still hung up over past shit proves I'm living in your head rent free.

It has **** all to do with Vs battle ratings? Did you hear me once day anything regarding to vs battles wiki stats? No I haven't, so nice attempt at blatant projections. All you've proven with these petty insults is that you're a incredibly insecure individual.

Learn the difference between a debate between fictional characters and respect and then maybe you'll find something better to do bud.

You can continue to attack me personally and be strung up over shit that's happened over a year ago, it only weakens yours stance here.

Also no, I will not shut up. You are in no position to be giving me orders whatsoever, don't act like you're a staff member. FYI you'll never be one.
Bunch of crying as usual, you can never stop being so pitiful, only you were emotional when your waifu alucard argued back then to lose and threw a fit, keep it to yourself the wank and shut up

Reply back proves how mature you are little kid

Also you aint staff either and you talk of me remembering a past thing when you were the one crying about something which you brought up to accuse of? Hypocrisy at its finest

Sit down kid

PS: i didnt insult you also, keep the twitter attitude away and stop getting involved in convos not about you

You saying storm, cloud moving, fog feats etc are outliers is stupid and outliers dont have different interpretations to their meaning and for what they are
I say they are outliers because most authors don't know that making storms makes you a city buster, simple as that. The results of calculations related to those feats can bring unreliable results that are very likely not what the author intended.
Idk even know who that is or the feat

Anime isnt canon to a manga/novel, its secondary canon at best, whatever original scene they add without author giving approval as canon to the source isnt ever canon, sinple as that, in manga that never happens
Ok, I don't deny that they're different canons. But the anime is still canon. The creation of the Jojo anime was approved by the original author after all.
Its not outlier its specific to just to that stand via the hax, thats like saying the sun and boat stand with their feats are outliers when nobody scales to them, let alone are one time deal opponents

To wank it you need to assume Star Platinum inhales the whole fog which isnt the case, as far as i know the feat is tier 8 only by what we see so far only of the event
Wait, Star Platinum didn't vore all of Justice? I am pretty sure he just vored all of her.
Ice doesnt scale to his AP and Dura, else he would one shot mista and giorno in the fight
Ok, so now we are agreeing that putting a character at an unreasonable level affects the context of the story? That's my problem with Storm feats, it doesn't reflect what the story is trying to tell us correctly.
Even then, White Album tanked attacks from the ice along with other characters, so with powerscaling brainrot we should assume that they all scale to the ice. That is unless White Album was somehow trying to hold back against people he wanted to kill.
You do cuz thats whay you are doing
You're stubborn, that is not whay I am doing.
Outliers means for feats lower or higher then the usual norm, not in the way you are using here or them
That is exactly how I am using the term outliers. Storm/Cloud/Liquids/Gas moving/manipulating/creation feats are outliers because the results of those feats vary a lot from the norm.
Heard of herald of galactus thor? He and Galactus of that comic book were tier 1 and its confirmed canon to fortnite by the writer
Interesting.

I say they are outliers because most authors don't know that making storms makes you a city buster, simple as that. The results of calculations related to those feats can bring unreliable results that are very likely not what the author intended.
That goes to literally any feat, not exclusively these, if yoy vaporize a mountain, most will tell you its just a mountain level deat at best, yet vaporizing one needs higher power
Ok, I don't deny that they're different canons. But the anime is still canon. The creation of the Jojo anime was approved by the original author after all.
Approved innthe sense what the anime shows entirely is canon or approves of original scenes of the anime, like one piece author says original scenes of it are canon to manga, jojo isnt the case
Wait, Star Platinum didn't vore all of Justice? I am pretty sure he just vored all of her.
Nothing suggests he did all, just enough for the hag to choke, else the whole town would be gone by him inhaling it
Ok, so now we are agreeing that putting a character at an unreasonable level affects the context of the story? That's my problem with Storm feats, it doesn't reflect what the story is trying to tell us correctly.
Even then, White Album tanked attacks from the ice along with other characters, so with powerscaling brainrot we should assume that they all scale to the ice. That is unless White Album was somehow trying to hold back against people he wanted to kill.
Based on what is his hax making him punch like the ice, if it something more like ki or internal energy used you would have an argument, yet his ice isnt like that
You're stubborn, that is not whay I am doing.
Literally do
That is exactly how I am using the term outliers. Storm/Cloud/Liquids/Gas moving/manipulating/creation feats are outliers because the results of those feats vary a lot from the norm.
So if a character creates a universe us outliee by default to you....literally even a destruction feat you use in general may be more outlier

You are under the impression a calc of such feats is wank or bloated, math aint wrong

Oh you

ohyou.png

Bonk counter: 21
Which crimes of horniness do you prosecute against this time?

I see Bruno vs Satsuki still going on as an ordinary debate.

This time Brandon is breeding Denki vs Isen, Pink Diamond vs Omni Man, Blade Wolf vs E-123 Omega.

Wait. Megatron vs Vilgax is dropped. Does it mean...

Last edited:
Aint no way anyone has written tasteful DIOAl fanfic lol
I mean I would be concerned if you found the taste of blood pleasant.
I have not watched Hellsing but Alucard probably wins. Dio is faster but he lowers his guard more and Alucard can one-shot him.
Still not going to let that "Swank" tier 7 Dio go are you? Not that I blame you.
yo that shit ain't horny.

Would've been horny if I started talking about very specific types of DIO/Alucard fanfic.
Please don't, I'm already ill...

That goes to literally any feat, not exclusively these, if yoy vaporize a mountain, most will tell you its just a mountain level deat at best, yet vaporizing one needs higher power
Yeah, I think that sometimes something like vaporizing a mountain can be an outlier. Not every person understands the strength of vaporization and atomization. They will just think that destroying a mountain that way is just mountain level. I'd say it depends on how consistent it is. If the series has other mountain level feats and characters are stated to be mountain level then the author very likely intended the mountain vaporization feat to be mountain level.
Approved innthe sense what the anime shows entirely is canon or approves of original scenes of the anime, like one piece author says original scenes of it are canon to manga, jojo isnt the case
I'd say that the Jojo anime and manga are different canonical continuities. Kind of like how most anime differ from their original manga or light novels. Higher or lower feats are just a byproduct of adaptation. So both are canon, but they are not canon to each other. They're separate canons. Do you understand what I mean by that?
Nothing suggests he did all, just enough for the hag to choke, else the whole town would be gone by him inhaling it
I might have to rewatch that scene to understand that part better. But I was just saying how storm/fog feats like that can differ from the intention of the author. Jojo might be an example.
Based on what is his hax making him punch like the ice, if it something more like ki or internal energy used you would have an argument, yet his ice isnt like that
I am not saying he can punch as hard as his ice, I am saying that his ice attacks are as strong as how he can freeze large bodies of water.
Literally do
Nu-uh, you're very wrong about that.
So if a character creates a universe us outliee by default to you
I would straight up just say that creating something isn't an AP feat in the same way that lifting something isn't an AP feat. I don't get how you powerscalers can think that just because you use a lot of energy to lift something big it doesn't you can destroy something of that size yet under the same breath y'all think that creating something means you're automatically able to destroy it.
....literally even a destruction feat you use in general may be more outlier

You are under the impression a calc of such feats is wank or bloated, math aint wrong
Calcs themselves can sometimes bring results that the authors themselves did not intend to create. No one draws a manga to show the exact tons of powers powerscalers will use to gaslight themselves into thinking that a character is actually 362.421568356347 tons of TNT level

Anyways

For a more healthy discussion
What are some things you would like to see in the upcoming season next month?
and what are some things you would like DB to improve on in the next season?

Also you aint staff either and you talk of me remembering a past thing when you were the one crying about something which you brought up to accuse of? Hypocrisy at its finest
Doubt you even know the meaning of hypocrisy. I've been offered staff several times in the past and denied it several times, we are not the same. I never told you to obey an order like a dog, don't compare my reply to your unnecessary aggression, because I never once insulted you with titles such as "wanker."

You are literally angry and your tone shows it.
Sit down kid
Probably older than you, first of all. Secondly practice what you preach there.
PS: i didnt insult you also, keep the twitter attitude away and stop getting involved in convos not about you
PS: calling someone a wanker is in fact an insult. It's not twitter behavior so you can miss me with that Andrew Tate / Sneako type of mindset mate. You insulted me directly now you wanna act like a victim who's on a high ground lol.
Bunch of crying as usual, you can never stop being so pitiful, only you were emotional when your waifu alucard argued back then to lose and threw a fit, keep it to yourself the wank and shut up
Ironic considering you're literally the only user here currently crying because your "waifu." Dio has no actual win won.

You need to drop that aggressive ass tone asap or I'll report you. Enough of your needless arrogance, there's no need for it especially when your wrong. I find it funny that you call me childish yet you're the person here who's resorted to insults time and time again amongst a blatant attempt at victim playing.

Eveyone here can have a civilized discussion without throwing out insults or getting nearly as upset and emotional as you do.

Sly Cooper Nothing I wanna see specifically, just want some really good episodes.

I would love if they could improve how they show off characters with a wide variety of abilities, often when they use characters that are known to have a lot of different powers they tend to limit themselves. Ganon vs Dracula as an example, as much as I loved the fight they really didn't have them show off their large number of magical abilities that well. Don't want them trying to cram everything a character has into the fight, that'd be asking too much with their budget and the schedules they have plus it wouldn't serve the battle well to just have it be "Character uses power 1, then power 2, then power 3, then power 4, etc...2, but I'd like them to try and show off more than the small handful they tend to put into their fights.

Grab me a description I'll find a Xeno character

I am all ears, tell me about 1-A Fortnite. I probably wouldn't agree with it but I am very interested in how someone could wank Fortnite to that level of power.

I got tired, I will respond to everything tomorrow once I sleep and wake from my slumber. Hasta luego.
Tbh, the reason was so stupid I dont even remember

Because Link and Shulk were in Smash, and KOS-MOS and the bible exist?

Anyways

For a more healthy discussion
There isn't a single healthy thing about this pastime.

Less abandonment issues jokes for Boomstick and more dynamic run throughs about a characters stats, P&A, lore, etc also finally getting Fate introduced (outside that awful DBX).

DB still needs to improve their sound design during the animated fights but that's the only improvement that I can think of that's either realistic or not super nitpicky.

While I feel like some of the issues of character representation are due to Boomstick jokes and not that bad, DB kinda should fix their recent problem of not getting certain characters. Ive seen that being said a lot that DB mischaracterizes characters.

Also the token issue but we all know that one.

Back