• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion Thread 3

He prob knows.You'd have to be a special kind of dense to think that a show that literally says at the beginning of every episode that no researched is involved is researched.

I always knew Lucario would pull through even by looking at this site he vastly outmatches both versions of Renamon wild and Rika-owned kinda mad they didnt evolve both sides though

It's about two verses, which we have heavy problems with, both under revisions........

Wow I thought this thread was dead for a sec also Thor vs Wonder Woman was fine I think they basically admit Rouge vs Wondy was wrong

While DB was wrong (with likely terrible reasoning as well), Wonder Woman vs Thor is a close fight, and Wonder Woman would likely win a few dozen times out of a hundred.

My Criticism (+ and -)

• Currently, some of their calculations can't be seen on Narutoforums.
Thor

• At least they corrected themselves about Mjolnir being made from the core of a star.
  • Forgot about various ability hax.
  • Didn't explain Thor fighting Silver Surfer.
  • I think its okay that they stuck with base thor and ignored Odin Force Thor and Rune King Thor.
Wonder Woma

• Why do they have to make a composite WW?
  • N52 WW < PC WW
  • Her having a higher combat speed feat is true in my opinion. (Can't see Thor's feat atm)

Wonder Woman is a bit faster than Thor, though not by too much (which is surprising, given how large MFTL+ is). Same with AP, as...I honestly forget who has the AP advantage. Either way, it's not a lot.

Gojira1234 said:
I'm ready for the Naruto and Bleach fandoms to rise from the dead to murder each other
I'm probably gonna be the one videotaping whatever riots happen after the episode airs.

Also, I love how they finally acknowledged that pitting Thor against Raiden was a stupid idea.

Although now that I think about it should Wonder Woman have a separate tier for the Godwave? It managed to harm Ares iirc

Js250476 said:
Yeah they've said said it was one of the most lop side matches in the whole show
See, now that would be the comment to tick me off (not you, but DB)

They had Yang vs Tifa, Gaara vs Toph, Greymon vs Charizard, Dig Dug vs Bomberman, Pikachu vs Blanka, Bowser vs Ganon,A stro Boy vs Mega Man, Luigi vs Tails, Peach vs Zelda, the match that shall never be named pt. 2, any MK vs SF fight they did, etc., and they said that was their most lopsided match? This was likely their most equal match...that they still got wrong.

At this point, I'm watching OMM, but with commentary before the fight and a small sliver of a chance of being accurate w/ research and w/o luck.

No They meant Thor vs Raiden Cal not this one they've said this one is really close don't want a big misunderstanding here now

Back