• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion Thread 3

Although technically the most lopsided DB every would be a hypothetical Emperor Joker vs Sweet tooth Battle XD

Well, at least the match was very close, not like other matches, I was actually expecting that they were going to mention the crossover event.

That is 1+ for DB, now how is the score today?

When's the battle between Ichigo and Naruto coming out? I'm just gonna eat popcorn and watch the Naruto and Bleach fanboys fight in the comments.

Just gonna point it out here; I'm pretty sure the title of "Most Brutal Stomp In Death Battle History' still goes to Kratos VS Spawn. Especially given the time in which that episode was released.

Nobody's convincing me otherwise on that one.

Wait actually they mention how Spawn gave up his god power, so he isn't 2-C. Would that make him the unknown tier or the 4-B one?

Probably the 4-B one. Or potentially a composite, since non-Marvel/DC characters tend to get composite showings as long as said feats aren't absurdly above their baseline. Usually.

Still, when I say Kratos VS Spawn was the worst stomp, I'm not just talking about their physical tiers. You gotta remember here; Spawn's infamous for having a ton of different hax powers, even compared to other (mainstream) comics superheroes. He's also FTL even in his 4-B incarnation, so he has all the time in the world to just trash Kratos with whatever powers he wants. And that's without going into how he has a literal timestop that he can use.

Kratos's chances were slimmer than copy-paper.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Death Battle thinks that Goku can beat Archie Sonic.
And that was before Ultra Instinct.
But here's the real question.

Was that wanking Goku or downplaying Archie Sonic?

I mean to be completely fair that was a community battle and those aren't researched and done just for fun

Shadowbokunohero said:
I thought the episode was their best written one imo
I'd agree with that.

I'm wondering how the next match is going to go, though. A 9-A vs. a Low 7-C?

We'll just have to see what DB pulls this time, though I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt considering how they handled the predecessors of these two.

Haven't watched it yet but I want some spoilers. How good was Screwattack's research for this Deathbattle. Like on a scale of 1-10 how accurate?

I'd go with a 8/10 for them. Sure, there's bound to be some minor things off but their reasoning was fairly good. Hence, it made sense and I never heard anything that made me want to go and yell "Oh, they're so full of it!".

Back