• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion Thread 3

I heard Naruto won... Aw hell.

It doesn't matter who won tho since both sides would call BS regardless who one.

Shadowbokunohero said:
they animation is more for fun than anything
That's true but it sucks when they seem not to try with the animation on some fights.

So I'm guessing we don't accept Madara's light fang as true light? Seems like we rate Madara as MHS.

I love how they did not said that Yhwach Reiatsu was sustaining the three words, the latter was cut by Ichigo twice.

Also Mimihagi [Who was absorbed by Yhwach] is much faster than Sage Madara.

The Light Fang is likely the most talked about Naruto topic on this site... Maybe Kaguya's TSB. At least the fight didn't suck IMO.

Both are FTL in DB's eyes, which I didn't like, but that was a small issue. I think they did a damn good job on this one.

Can someone tell me the TLDR of why we don't have the Light Fang at light speed? If it PIS, outlier, contradicts the source material, or some other fourth thing? I don't really care if it is or not, I just want to know the reason.

My Thoughts on the Battle

Naruto

• No issues here. Seems pretty solid.
Ichigo

• When someone is described as 'fast as lightning,' does the author mean the downward or the return stroke?
The Fight

Animatio

• Good sprite animation mixed with hand drawn scenes
Dialogue

• Johnny Yong Bosch voice acting
Ending Analysis

• No issues here
Personal Score
8-9 / 10

Its Hyperbole and contradicts the fact that Light Fang is just a form of Storm Release, which uses lightning.

Well the only series that has databooks we use is Digimon. And that's only due to those Databooks being a special case.

Back