• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yep!

First animation has a high 8-C to low 7-C calc with Supersonic speed

Second has 7-B and supersonic base self with 5-A and Rela superstar and ultra sonic
It should be good to go then if someone will just handle them both. I did already make a Tails profile so maybe I could do Sonic granted I get all the images and stuff like that. It helps I’m knowledgeable on him already

Sounds good to me! Mario also has a class K (2011) and class 50 (2018) LS so be sure to see if sonic can scale

Gonna try and list this. Characters in the same episode are next to each other:
Mob/Tatsumaki, Black Adam, Gray/Esdeath, Courage/Scooby, Black Panther, Mario/Sonic, Flash/Quicksilver?

Last edited:
Also if I may suggest some changes of my own?
  • Super Friends Aquaman: Remove Telekinesis, as there is no evidence of him using "this" on anything other than water (which would be just... water manipulation)
  • Broly: Should be downgraded from 7-C due to the calculation just randomly switching from meters to kilometers, making it WAY higher than it should be (can't blame anyone, I didn't notice it either until now).
  • Reverse-Flash and Goku Black: Downgrade them to just Star level, I commented on the calc blog the correct calc, but to explain why, it's because there is no evidence that the explosion can destroy a sun from that is not at the epicenter.
Hello Diamond drone welcome to fortnite
Ah yes, the measurement of time equal to 14 days, this is the average interval of my activity on a daily basis so I'm quite familiar with it.

Wait what do you this is about a video game?

What do you think of this Sonic profile?
I think the links to the calc blog for the 2018 key are a bit messed up, I'm unsure about the LS scaling to Mario, and Sonic's range with his shockwaves seems a bit overestimated (I think Hundreds of Kilometers would be better to use until I get the actual distance), but other than that it seems pretty good.

Speaking of 2018, what happened to the audio?

I think the links to the calc blog for the 2018 key are a bit messed up, I'm unsure about the LS scaling to Mario, and Sonic's range with his shockwaves seems a bit overestimated (I think Hundreds of Kilometers would be better to use until I get the actual distance), but other than that it seems pretty good.

Speaking of 2018, what happened to the audio?
I have no idea, for some reason it’s so far forward when I try to watch it. But yeah downgrading the range sounds fine and I think Sonic should scale in LS just because Mario was genuinely risking death by trying to grab him during the Spin Dash. Mario is stronger though still given he held back Sonic twice

Back