• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, now I have some time to work on the list, let's see what's on the list:

Dante vs Bayonetta: ...Shit. Welp, guess it's mid Wrong, Decent now.

Ragna vs Sol: Was the "reality" thing in Blazblue ever solved? That was what was holding back the decision previously. Something about "Ragna can't be harmed by attacks from reality" or some anime bullshit like that.

Kiryu vs Dragonzord: Welp, looks like I was wrong. Thanks to the inclusion of the comic, Kiryu wipes the floor with Tommy now.

Ganon vs Dracula: While the changes haven't happened to his page yet, now Ganon is too weak to harm Dracula.

Also, guess what? Super Archie Sonic and Ultra Archie Sonic are Low 1-C now! Wally loses! **** YOU, SPEED FORCE!

Ragna vs Sol: Was the "reality" thing in Blazblue ever solved? That was what was holding back the decision previously. Something about "Ragna can't be harmed by attacks from reality" or some anime bullshit like that.

Kiryu vs Dragonzord: Welp, looks like I was wrong. Thanks to the inclusion of the comic, Kiryu wipes the floor with Tommy now.

Ganon vs Dracula: While the changes haven't happened to his page yet, now Ganon is too weak to harm Dracula.

Also, guess what? Super Archie Sonic and Ultra Archie Sonic are Low 1-C now! Wally loses! **** YOU, SPEED FORCE!
So is Wally

Also we already had this debate here on this website and it was agreed that Wally wins.

So Wally vs Archie Sonic goes in Right, decent research

Ye, cause Sonic is 5-D while Wally is 6-D.

But if 2-C Wally is used apparently Game Sonic would also be able to handle him.
Ehh in my opinion not really, cuz game sonic doesn’t have a counter to speed steal and Wally counters a lot of what Sonic has plus more experience.

But anyway Death battle believes Wally wins, G1 believe Wally wins, and hell even we believe Wally wins so no Archie Sonic doesn’t beat Wally.

Of course, though despite of me wanting Sonic to win and no matter who should won it's pretty much deserves decent rating since both were handled pretty good.

Oh yeah, have we made a rating for Link vs Cloud rematch research?

Ehh in my opinion not really, cuz game sonic doesn’t have a counter to speed steal and Wally counters a lot of what Sonic has plus more experience.

But anyway Death battle believes Wally wins, G1 believe Wally wins, and he’ll even we believe Wally wins so no Archie Sonic doesn’t beat Wally.
its close tho

Also, IIRC Archie Sonic might actually blitz due to blitzing immeasurables in-verse.

Also I don't think anyone knows if Wally is 5D or 6D

I love how close Archie Sonic vs Wally is, nice when two characters are so evenly matched.

Oh yeah, have we made a rating for Link vs Cloud rematch research?
Should likely go in Right, Good. Highlights Clouds incredibly high power and speed advantage as well as how their abilities and resistances can counter a lot that the other has to offer.

I think the only reason it wasn't allowed to be added was because Wally speed boosted to the point of blitzing via speed steal and Archie Sonic was naturally faster than him with unequalized speed.

Also Wally has also blitz Immeasurable characters like Black flash if my memory serves me correctly lol. But yeah happy to still see people talking about Wally and Archie Sonic. Really was a great episode

Also Wally has also blitz Immeasurable characters like Black flash if my memory serves me correctly lol. But yeah happy to still see people talking about Wally and Archie Sonic. Really was a great episode
Archie Sonic’s speed scale is way beyond blitzing immeasurables, with the Great Harmony Emeralds it’s countlessly above Immeasurable as it’s the combination of countless Emeralds which 14 already boosted someone to immeasurable

Then you add Ultra Sonic who’s faster then that and can go faster overtime

Wally is too tho

Shadow vs Ryuko wasn't a pity win. They wanted a good Shadow episode, and Ryuko was by far Shadow's most requested opponent. Nobody was requesting Vincent Valentine for him until after the episode was announced.
plus the other the other options for Sonic was either
Rouge vs Sly which can be chalked up as Pity W for the verse
Silver vs Trunks which is another Sonic L
Blaze vs Mars which again may lead to another Sonic L or some shit alternative like Azula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back