• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dante Demon Killah said:
How far into Low 2-C is Silver ?
there is a thread that explains the uni + level of the complete verse but now that I see it, its ap barely compares with that of urizen post demonic fruit (although it has a 2-c but this is a special case since it needs to be enhanced and another one that is very varied).

The real cal howard said:
Silver one shots.

Whoops I forgot a word or two.

Silver haired man one shots.
Seriously, rays. I thought that at least weyes are close in ap but no, you can silver a shot?

Back