• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just saw the movie and maybe I'm stupid but could Wolverine and Deadpool potentially get to Town level for each surviving half the force (21.5 kilotons) of the antimatter and matter explosion?
I don't think it works that way on the wiki, but even if it did, Deadpool and Wolverine came into contact with more than a gram of antimatter, even if they only came into contact with 1 gram, that would be an outlier.

Paradox knows Wolverine and Deadpool's powers and knows how stopping the Machine will turn out, and yet he said they will die when they are split into their atoms. And he assumed that they were both dead because the person who did the short circuit would split into atoms and Paradox knew that they would die when they split into atoms and so he assumed that they both split into atoms and died.
And? He knows how the machine works everything else your saying is irrelevant as he clearly doesn’t know the limits of Wolverine and Deadpool when he is proven wrong about them still being alive

So it goes back to square 1 you have no proof your only source is a guy who doesn’t know the limits of 2 heroes and was proven wrong all he knows is how the tech works not the other part

And deadpool said the reason they didn't die was because there were two of them.
He also said it was because of the music Deadpool opinion isn’t even that relevant here he has no idea of his or Wolverine limits he’s never even encountered or been hit by anything similar to that before and he knows nothing of the device

So again back to square 1

And? He knows how the machine works everything else your saying is irrelevant as he clearly doesn’t know the limits of Wolverine and Deadpool when he is proven wrong about them still being alive
Deadpool and Wolvere survived only shows that Paradox was wrong to assume that they were both dead. This doesn't make wrong Paradox's statement that Deadpool will disintegrate into atoms and die.
So it goes back to square 1 you have no proof your only source is a guy who doesn’t know the limits of 2 heroes and was proven wrong all he knows is how the tech works not the other part
That's not my only source. Paradox saying Deadpool that if he does that, he'll be split to atoms and die, Deadpool saying that they survived because there were two of them, the way Deadpool's powers work and the speed.
He also said it was because of the music Deadpool opinion isn’t even that relevant here he has no idea of his or Wolverine limits he’s never even encountered or been hit by anything similar to that before and he knows nothing of the device
No, it's relevant.

Last edited:
Deadpool and Wolvere survived only shows that Paradox was wrong to assume that they were both dead. This doesn't make wrong Paradox's statement that Deadpool will disintegrate into atoms and die.
Exactly meaning your only source comes from a guy who didn’t know their limits meaning his opinion isn’t relevant to support you as he only has knowledge on the machine not them judging by the fact he was wrong

That's not my only source. Paradox saying Deadpool that if he does that, he'll be split to atoms and die, Deadpool saying that they survived because there were two of them, the way Deadpool's powers work and the speed.
That is your only source a guy who was flat out wrong on saying if they would live or die which they lived he thought they were 100% dead meaning your source isn’t valid

we didn’t see what happen if he actually tried solo you simply have nothing to support your argument

No, it's relevant.
It’s not tho the main guy your relying on has little knowledge on their limits and was flat out wrong meaning we are back to square 1

Deadpool said that the reason they didn't die was because there were two of them. What are you even arguing about? Besides, do you know how Deadpool's reg abilities work and how fast? Do you think he could come back like that if he was atomized and regenerated from that? Deadpool's power doesn't work like that.

Has anyone in this thread mentioned that one of the many heroes Cassandra Nova killed was Quicksilver? It's most likely not MCU Quicksilver, but could it be Fox's Quicksilver they're referring to?

Has anyone in this thread mentioned that one of the many heroes Cassandra Nova killed was Quicksilver? It's most likely not MCU Quicksilver, but could it be Fox's Quicksilver they're referring to?
Mcu doesn’t exist anymore and was ret con to be the fox one

But yeah she killed a QS

Is the ending gonna give any resistances to WW and DP? They tanked the matter and anti-matter

Wolverine already has resistance to sub atomic level destruction through scaling to Jean Grey and having a adamantium skeleton

They didn't really tank it, it would've killed them if only one of them had been sacrificing themselves.
They actually did

9433133-0133afa2-ba6f-4752-afca-0d0d144c6d2d.jpeg

Their bodies weren’t being ripped to shreds in fact they took very very little damage and were up walking around relatively quickly after a big explosion

And no proof 1 would die by themselves nor does adding 2 people suddenly make the feat disappear lol they are still taking anti matter right into their entire body we didn’t even see what would happen if 1 tried it it might not be instant death could be something overtime or nothing wouldn’t happen at all etc

They actually did

9433133-0133afa2-ba6f-4752-afca-0d0d144c6d2d.jpeg

Their bodies weren’t being ripped to shreds in fact they took very very little damage and were up walking around relatively quickly after a big explosion

And no proof 1 would die by themselves nor does adding 2 people suddenly make the feat disappear lol they are still taking anti matter right into their entire body we didn’t even see what would happen if 1 tried it it might not be instant death could be something overtime or nothing wouldn’t happen at all etc
what are you saying gang, they literally said that they would only get affected by the anti matter they failed, they quite VERBATIM stated that they would've died if hit with anti matter

what are you saying gang, they literally said that they would only get affected by the anti matter they failed, they quite VERBATIM stated that they would've died if hit with anti matter
IIRC, Deadpool was going to channel both matter and antimatter through his body to disrupt the energy flow and destroy the machine. Paradox said he would not survive this, but with Wolverine's help, they survived.

So, they were indeed interacting with antimatter.

Read above it’s actually wrong that statement comes from 2 invalid people 1 is paradox the reason he isn’t valid as he claimed it would kill and yet Deadpool and wolverine survived even with 2 he thought both of them were 100% this tells us he doesn’t know their limits and is only knowledgeable on the machine you know how many times someone in fiction goes its to strong strong you’ll die then said person survives being much higher then they thought
Other comes from Deadpool who doesn’t even know his own limits has no knowledge on the time ripper and doesn’t know his own limits having never interacted with antimatter before etc so again we have no proof of anything

Don't TVA agents have Massively Hypersonic+ combat and reaction speed because they can fight and react to Loki and slyvie? Since Deadpool can fight and react to TVA agents, he should receive Massive Hypersonic+ combat and reaction speed.
I agree about the speed. I also think it should be deadpool and wolverine base L7-C, since TVA agents can exchange blows with loki and Sylvie.

Last edited:
the base low 7-c wolverine wasn't able to punch through a metal door after deadpool closed it on his ass. 😭 low 7-c metal door

the mcu scaling for these lower tiers is so funny. Low 7-C Deadpool and Wolverine even tho they get damaged by bullets and massively inconsistent with previous showcasing in power, that's equivalent to making Comics Spidey tier 1 because he was barely taking punches from phoenix force colossus and then scale every street tier off that. 😭

the mcu scaling for these lower tiers is so funny. Low 7-C Deadpool and Wolverine even tho they get damaged by bullets and massively inconsistent with previous showcasing in power, that's equivalent to making Comics Spidey tier 1 because he was barely taking punches from phoenix force colossus and then scale every street tier off that. 😭
You're saying the same thing again, H8-C is too much for a bullet.

You're saying the same thing again, H8-C is too much for a bullet.
And scaling their BODIES to Low 7-C is even worse. Them scaling to Tier 7 is so brain rot as its just a big outlier when the majority of feats done by Deadpool or Wolverine (Most of the wolverine tier in the Fox X Men) aren't even remotely close to Tier 7.
At best I'd give them the tier 7 weaponry with Deadpool's adamantium swords (Wolverine already does since he has Tier 7 Adamantium stuff in his profile) but scaling their physicals to tier 7 is plain garbage.

Uhh guys, Deadpool tanked Hulks punch…

Would that mean he gets a durability upgrade to blunt force

And scaling their BODIES to Low 7-C is even worse. Them scaling to Tier 7 is so brain rot as its just a big outlier when the majority of feats done by Deadpool or Wolverine (Most of the wolverine tier in the Fox X Men) aren't even remotely close to Tier 7.
At best I'd give them the tier 7 weaponry with Deadpool's adamantium swords (Wolverine already does since he has Tier 7 Adamantium stuff in his profile) but scaling their physicals to tier 7 is plain garbage.
Base did this feat throughout the whole movie but

tbf this is just piercing damage and the metal door thing you could just said that they dont have low 7-c destructive capacity, unless u want these mfs at wall level or something why even bring these up

Just got finished watching the movie

It was a good movie, solid 8/10. Some jokes were very predictable or not funny, I didn't watch Loki Season 2 so I was a bit lost on some of the TVA stuff going on, but other than that it was a fun experience.

For scaling, Deadpool easily mutilated and killed a massive group of TVA agents, who can compete with Loki & Sylvie, so I'm down for Low 7-C Wolverine & Deadpool with Low 7-B piercing due to Adamantium Swords & Claws (granted I admit, that can be argued as a bit of an outlier as most of their other feats honestly aren't that impressive).

As an anchor being, should Wolverine get some sort of environmental destruction over time on his profile due to his death causing his timeline to die?
Or just as an noted limited ability?

High 8-C+ yet was blown to pieces by a small gas explosion and juggernaut was taken out by a random electrical cable on the ground or no

main-qimg-a18d32e104664a57db9d3ae2de9e8c5e
As far as I remember, it was just an imagine, because immediately after the scene the house appeared undamaged. So I think that would be an inaccurate scale to get the highest value.

As far as I remember, it was just an imagine, because immediately after the scene the house appeared undamaged. So I think that would be an inaccurate scale to get the highest value.
IIRC it wasn't, Colossus found Wade's body parts in Wade's apartment, put them in a sack, then brought them into the mansion

That vs really took my interest so i opened a thread about it, don't know if i can open thread for a character that doesn't have a page(Cassandra), if i can't just warn me and i'll close it

I'm not 100% sure of this because TVA Loki is literally his Sacred Timeline counterpart plucked right out of 2012 but have we ever thought about downgrading both him and Sylvie to 9-C or 9-B since they're consistently at that level in the show. I can't think of a single time where they were in-line with Loki's usual Low 7-C strength. At the same time it could be chalked up to PiS but TVA soldiers having Frost Giant levels of strength still doesn't seem right to me.

Last edited:
Back