• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deadpool Kills My Hero Academia (All Might [Remnants of One For All] vs Dreadpool)

Dreadpool vs All Might (Note: I was inspired to do by the amazing battles created by The Wright Way)

Hope this isn't a stomp cause this idea is amazing to me.

Setup:
The Symbol of Peace was scouring the chaotic city. Heroes and villains were getting targeted, and brutally murdered. What was first thought to be a Stain copycat killer or an attack by...him, that way of thinking was axed when Chizone was found dead and All For One's men were getting murdered as well. Even the No. 2 hero had seemingly fallen to this carnage. No one was safe. All Might grimaced thinking of Young Midoriya. Where was his protege? He had been looking over the city since the pandemonium of this night first began and yet he had found nothing. His time limit was dawning on him, but he could not relent. With the city on fire and blood in the streets, a true hero needed to be able to say "Never fear! For I am here!"

"Where are you Izuku?" he thought allowed.

A scream pierced his thoughts. An innocent. He moved in a flash towards the noise. Though when he stopped he found himself in a burning warehouse, with no victims.
---------

A smirk crossed the face of the Merc with the Mouth. Though he knew he wasn't allowed to use any prep or 4-B weapons were allowed in this fight, this trap should help even the feild. He still thought he could defeat the golden haired hero. He has killed stronger in the Marvel Universe, besides All Might had a time limit. Dreadpool started the stop watch as he began moving behind the towering hero. This would be a breeze, he could practically feel the 7 winning votes for him coming in.

==Rules==
* All Might is 7-C + Dreadpool is 8-A (And has standard equipment)
* Dreadpool knows about All Might's time limit, but All Might doesn't know about Dreadpool
* Both are in character
* Fight takes place in the burning city
* Speed isn't equalized

Note: Dreadpool's Immortality Type 8 is highly speculative and would lead to Dreadpool being incapitated anyway so shouldn't be the biggest factor in this fight

Results:
AM:

DP:

IN:

As much as I love the setup, All Might should be a able to knock out Dreadpool before 30 minutes, considering the tiers. And given the setup, All Might might think of him as a petty criminal and knock him out is a hurry. Best bet is for Dreadpool is to stall around, which given his insanity, doesn't seem tactical enough for him... All Might wins IMO

All Might doesn't quite have thirty minutes in this key. It's constantly declining the more he uses it.

That said with the Dura to AP Gap, he doesn't need so much as 30 seconds to instantly TKO the guy, if not outright turn him to paste, something which kinda killed him in Canon.

You do know, he is a master at prep and was able to reprogram robots created by Mister Fantastic. He stratigically went through the multiverse killing everyone through various complex means. Also Dread is faster than AM so he should be able to dodge AM's first attack at least due to kim likely just thinking he is a thug as you said. AM would give all his effort into knocking out a thug so wouldn't be a shock wave. Dread could dodge that. Then AM would get a tad more serious.

If speed isn't Equalized pool guy completely Blitzes. MHS+ vs Hypersonic.

If it is Equalized Pool gets rolfed by a shockwave akin to the blast of a nuke

Yeah

Either Dreadpool's smarts and prep get splattered or Dreadpool Blitzes and stabs

Look at the 4B weapons

And his prep means he's kilometers out of AMs distance and can't see him

He would get, if All might was trying to kill him, blown apart. But in character it isn't something All Might would do without knowing:

1. Dreadpool was a Villian.

2. Dreadpool would survive it.

He is a hero after all.

Alright then

Still though, if he's not allowed his 4-B stuff, how does he plan on actually handling All Might's durability?

Is the Carbonadium Sword a 4-B weapon? It seems to ignore dura so it doesn't need to be 4-B to cut and negate Wolvie's regen.

lol that was from the set up. Speaking of that, would it be better if Dread was farther away and All Might knew who Dread was? He doesn't have MHS+ movement speed iirc. Also if speed was equalized, what would keep DP from using regen after being hit, then following AM till his time ran out and killing him at his weakest like he did the hulk?

The problem is that the Hulk is a nearly mindless beast. He 'killed' Dread and let him in the ground to go to sleep and when Dread recovered from the damage he killed Hulk.

In this case All Might would try to incapacitate Dread without killing him (even with the ridiculous AP-Dura gap (initially 282x but correct me if I'm wrong). And would lead him to prison. GG. At worst All Might deflected a 6KT air blast with big effort but that's still 51x stronger than Wade's Dura (which is 117tons).

With Speed unequal Dread blitzes to death but can't do jack against that durability.

Wonder if Wade would know not to do that (Directly attack All Might)? ...Well not with the set up as is anyway, it still has him attacking. If Dread had a couple days he could probably get enough explosives to create an explosion to kill AM but he doesn't so eh.

Would All Might kill even if he knew that Dread killed so many? What if Deku was dead? I know this will be closed due to being a stomp but still would like to know.

Even when AFO killed his master AM didn't killed him. Now if you wanna argue that Izuku is more preciate for AM than his master then I won't argue.

Question isn't about killing though. All Might is an experienced hero, so he can knock out a dude easy without killing them. Dreadpool can still be knocked out fairly easy.

Also, can shockwaves generated by AM throw off Dreadpool rushing? Because if yes, doesn't that mean the speed gap is no longer a problem for All Might?

That would be true if Dread wasn't right next to him with a sword. Swinging a sword that quick from close range would be able to inflict a lot of damage before All Might even reacts. He uses stealth to just do it again and again. He also has regen that works increadibly quickly (regenerated his head after it was exploded by Sue in at most a few minute)

Still, unless All Might is uncharacteristicaly ignorant, this is inconclusive at worst. Speed gap can be overcome by durability, stratergy and strength, all of which AM has over DP

While Dura helps against a speed disadvantage the difference is pretty clear and even stompish. Hypersonic+ vs MHS+. Deadpool is likely 100x faster.

Also nobody acknowledged my question about the Carbonadium Sword. Is it a 4-B weapon or just ignores durability?

All Might was able to figure out how to defeat Norou, who gave little to no hints about his capabilities, which we know Dreadpool will give tons of duee to chattering mouth. IMO All Might stomps. DP isn't haxxy enough to cheat his own tier

All-Might 'figuring out' how to beat a Noumu literally came down to punching it really really hard.

Calaca Vs said:
While Dura helps against a speed disadvantage the difference is pretty clear and even stompish. Hypersonic+ vs MHS+. Deadpool is likely 100x faster.
Also nobody acknowledged my question about the Carbonadium Sword. Is it a 4-B weapon or just ignores durability?
Well it was show to be able to duel with Logan's adamantium claws (and it wasn't dented and didn't break) and was able to behead him..so I am not possative.

Zark2099 said:
All Might was able to figure out how to defeat Norou, who gave little to no hints about his capabilities, which we know Dreadpool will give tons of duee to chattering mouth. IMO All Might stomps. DP isn't haxxy enough to cheat his own tier
With prep he is able to kill characters that are from 4-B to 3-A.

Without prep he has been shown killing multiple versions of character's stronger and more skilled than he is.

Then the sword isn't used here.

It's been a while since the last time I read that comic so if you can help me with the feats for this Wade I'd appreciate.

Have a blog I am working on, don't have all the feats yet though. It has the kills from DKTMU but not the sequels or the equipment yet.

Also many of the kills I said were "through unknown means." where stabbed or slashed so those were likely from a sword or knife.

The point is that we don't know if Dreadpool can make a plan to kill AM. Sure, he has killed many stronger people than him but none of them were stronger and with the same mindset as AM. This dude will put Dread to sleep without extreme violence unless he's bloodlusted which isn't the case.

Right now this is a fight between a tank and a fly. The tank will never hit the fly but the fly will never hurt the tank unless we find a realistic way to make it happen.

Back