• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I've already added hypersonic bullet slicing, that was calculated and approved by calc group members.

Deadpool and Cable should be 9-A, as Cable tanked a bridge falling on him, while Deadpool survived grenades that blew up a prison.

Juggernaut is at least 8-B, as he overpowered Colossus. A previous version of him in the original time also tanked Jean Grey destroying an island, which we rank as 8-B.

So...what do you think?

There was also another Durability feat which could maybe give decent results

When Deadpool and Cable were fighting in Ice Box they both survived a grenade from Cable exploding next to them

Not sure if overpowering another 8-B results in an "At least 8-B", but a solid 8-B is fine.

Agree with the rest.

Shouldn't DP level characters have Hypersonic combat and reaction speeds, instead of just Hypersonic? If DP had Hypersonic movement speeds, he would have chased that bullet fired at Vanessa and saved her

Deadpool being 9-A likely makes sense from him easily killing the Weapon XI of the Logan movie, but could be a joke since he also killed the Green Lantern movie director as a nod to say that both things were bad.

Domino's hax definitely was noteworthy. From the moment she landed safely, to her running to the transport, to her taking out those employees in the Essex house. It was beautiful

Should we count him pulling Russell out of the way just before he was about to get assassinated as a speed feat as well? or is his speed covered already

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Why did you upgrade Wolverine too?
Because he fought with an alternate Deadpool. Also in his durability shall I mention "withstood Jean Grey's telekinetic blasts"?

I do not think that cracking the ground slightly exceeds 9-B, and we do not know if alternate reality Deadpool was truly comparable.

Just 9-B going by his own feats, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back