• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://youtu.be/N1oUy-RwW9c

1:34 Wolverine blocks Deadpools laser with his claws and overpowers it and reflects it back

1:58 Sabertooth tanks one burst of Deadpools laser

2:03 Sabertooth survives a continous blast from Deadpools laser

"Small building level Optic Blast (Decimated a factory tower. Comparable to Cyclops' Optic Blast)"

Well, that should probably be fine then, but you have to explain why Wolverine is upgraded in his profile page.

@Huesito

Doesn't Wolverine durability power scale to Gambit who did this and this?

Now that i think about it, Wolverine also withstood an explosion that took out a Barn at point blank range.

Wolverine Ap Overpowered and reflected back Weapon Xl laser, can harm Sabertooth

Wolverine Durability Blocked Weapon Xl laser and took hits from Sabertooth

Sabertooth Ap Comparable to Wolverine

Sabertooth Durability (Tanked Weapon Xl laser)

is that Good? (For now)

Yes.

There also might be one more thing. Blob withstood a tank shell, and Wolverine withstood his blows, though Wolverine is physically a lot weaker.

i'm actually curious on a few things. DP time traveled a bit and fixed stuff like saving vanessa, killing the failed DP of x-men origins and killed ryan when he was about to do green latern. Idk on it maybe just for gags and all but eh

If the writers of the film confirm it as being canon to the timeline, i'd think that's grounds to take it serious/not as a simple gag.

Also, I rewatched the film today. Did we put that Juggernaut destroyed part of the highway while destroying the transfer truck with restraints on his profile?

I am personally fine with scaling Wolverine from "Deadpool's" optic blasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back