• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dea Anchora: Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to prove why that is not how dimensional work, just because it have layer doesn't mean it is automatically have each layer infinitely superior to the layer below, dimensional barrier is a thing. But again that is for another time
Lel
0014.jpg

0015.jpg

Yeah, dimensions in Honkai Impact are 100% legit since they use reality-fiction structure.
If I'm honest, Honkai Impact have probably one of the most solid Tier 1 stuff I have seen in this wiki.

Also, I checked the explanation video for BKE and Attack Reflection is solid. It explain that the shield nullify attacks and reflect them to the opponent, so no reason to cancel that ability.

Last edited:
I think staff input is needed at this point, so that we can see if the evidences provided are enough to give Durandal a solid High 1-C Tier or not.

Agree with evidence provided. As the creators stated, Durandal is wearing a literal universe as a manifestation of armor, and that fighting her is equivalent to fighting a universe itself. Higher dimensions are treated as legitimate since they have a reality-fictional difference between each other, as described in the comics, and each universe is contained by the Sea of Quanta and the Imaginary Tree.
To further this point, the Sea of Quanta is described as a "vast ocean of possibilities" in which bubble universes drift within it by Schrodinger, proving that the Sea of Quanta and the Imaginary Tree are not contained by the universe, but rather the complete other way around.

Since there are many agreeing to this, I will try to contact Antvasima to see if he can help us with the evaluation.

Can somebody explain the arguments and conclusions here so far in an easy to understand manner please?

Can somebody explain the arguments and conclusions here so far in an easy to understand manner please?
So, at the moment Durandal's Dea Anchora key is "At least High 6-A. At least 4-A, possibly High 1-C within Ether Boundary and Xiaoyou".

The proposal is to make her simply "High 1-C" based on the fact that the armor she wears is the manifestation of the Bubble Universe inside of herself, with the Bubble Universes being 11 dimensional structures. The arguments in favor of this are in the OP.

Many agree with this, but other thinks that the High 1-C rating should be only for her hax similiarly to another character of the verse, mainly for possible problems with the scaling.

The argument was that Dea Anchora should be upgraded to straight "High 1-C" instead of "At least High 6-A. At least 4-A, possibly High 1-C within Ether Boundary and Xiaoyou"

It seems a few people agree on this due to literal creator comments on that Dea Anchora is a manifestation of a universe, and that fighting Durandal with it is akin to fighting a literal universe itself.

This universe is stated to be a higher-dimensional structure (11-dimensional specifically, which higher dimensions in Honkai Impact have a reality-fictional difference between each other, so they were deemed as legitimate higher dimensions)

If I missed anything, perhaps the OP can help

Last edited:
Though, would this give her straight Immeasurable Lifting Strength, instead of "possibly Immeasurable" due to practically wearing, and fighting with, an entire universe?

Though, would this give her straight Immeasurable Lifting Strength, instead of "possibly Immeasurable" due to practically wearing, and fighting with, an entire universe?
I think so, since she is able to wear the armor without any problem despite it being a whole Bubble Universe I believe this would give her a solid Immesurable LS.

This, however confuses me a little. This says the Honkai energy used by the Ether Anchor to build a microcosm is comparable to the amount of Honkai energy the 1st Herrscher (Welt Joyce/Yang) or the 2nd Herrscher (Sirin) possessed. This even goes on to saying that later Herrschers can manipulate far higher amounts of Honkai energy. This may be implying they would have manipulate a High 1-C amount of Honkai energy if the Ether Anchor can create 11D structures, or am I misinterpreting this a little?

Though I'm pretty sure that a sufficient amount of Honkai energy can warp reality and even change the laws of physics entirety, and that even Honkai beasts could potentially do this as well if the energy from them reaches this point, so would Honkai energy itself be a High 1-C source of power? This is something that I just thought of looking at Durandal's page.

This, however confuses me a little. This says the Honkai energy used by the Ether Anchor to build a microcosm is comparable to the amount of Honkai energy the 1st Herrscher (Welt Joyce/Yang) or the 2nd Herrscher (Sirin) possessed. This even goes on to saying that later Herrschers can manipulate far higher amounts of Honkai energy. This may be implying they would have manipulate a High 1-C amount of Honkai energy if the Ether Anchor can create 11D structures, or am I misinterpreting this a little?

Though I'm pretty sure that a sufficient amount of Honkai energy can warp reality and even change the laws of physics entirety, and that even Honkai beasts could potentially do this as well if the energy from them reaches this point, so would Honkai energy itself be a High 1-C source of power? This is something that I just thought of looking at Durandal's page.
Some of the Herrscher's haxes, like the Spacial Manipulation and many others, are considered High 1-C in potency, so you are not wrong.

And yes, Honkai Energy is a High 1-C source of power since it comes from the Imaginary Tree, which is an High 1-C structure by itself, and it can even affect entire Bubble Universes.

So, at the moment Durandal's Dea Anchora key is "At least High 6-A. At least 4-A, possibly High 1-C within Ether Boundary and Xiaoyou".

The proposal is to make her simply "High 1-C" based on the fact that the armor she wears is the manifestation of the Bubble Universe inside of herself, with the Bubble Universes being 11 dimensional structures. The arguments in favor of this are in the OP.

Many agree with this, but other thinks that the High 1-C rating should be only for her hax similiarly to another character of the verse, mainly for possible problems with the scaling.
The argument was that Dea Anchora should be upgraded to straight "High 1-C" instead of "At least High 6-A. At least 4-A, possibly High 1-C within Ether Boundary and Xiaoyou"

It seems a few people agree on this due to literal creator comments on that Dea Anchora is a manifestation of a universe, and that fighting Durandal with it is akin to fighting a literal universe itself.

This universe is stated to be a higher-dimensional structure (11-dimensional specifically, which higher dimensions in Honkai Impact have a reality-fictional difference between each other, so they were deemed as legitimate higher dimensions)

If I missed anything, perhaps the OP can help
The problem is that we only use dimensional scaling in cases when higher dimensions have explicitly been explained as higher infinities within a specific work of fiction. Otherwise destroying, creating, or embodying the space-time of a universe is still counted as Low 2-C.

Would you be willing to take a look at this please @Ultima_Reality ?

Can you explain the reasoning please?

Okay. Which staff members accepted it?

I explained that, but that's because thats the initial big bang that formed that universe. its later stated that her universe grew in size after that, and we know that it was initially solar system sized since it contains a replica of our solar system. so yeah, but even then it'd contain 11D structures so

Since there seems to be no objections, I think that this can be applied.
However, should we change the justification for the High 1-C part?

Would Durandal have High 1-C durability for Imaginary Barrier in all her keys due to being able to create them, like Sirin and Welt Yang/Bronya can?

Also quick question (not really), what would the Seed of Sumeru scale to? The Seed of Sumeru is a bubble universe created by Su using the 2nd Divine Key (Which can create bubble universes in the Sea of Quanta as well as traversing the Sea). Moreover, Su gave Durandal the Seed of Sumeru to help her maintain better control over her own bubble universe; thus Dea Archora.
Would the Seed of Sumeru be High 1-C...?
Yeah probably around that, it works by taking honkai energy into itself and using that so it really depends on who uses it

Aight, this is where it may derail slightly, but if it is High 1-C...then how would this affect Kevin and Su?
Kevin managed to break through the Seed of Sumeru using the Judgement of Shamash, and Su can warp the spacetime fabric of the Seed as well.
For Su, this sounds like hax, but for Kevin...he didn't really use any ability, rather broke through it using Shamash itself.
Kevin didn't destroy it entirely, he just popped a hole in it. For example, if I make a hole in a wall, can I destroy the entire wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back