• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCU General Discussion Thread

Man the floodgates are so open now there's just so much flooding in and that we're seeing now that filming has started. The DCU is like officially in full motion truly, feels kinda wild.

Man the floodgates are so open now there's just so much flooding in and that we're seeing now that filming has started. The DCU is like officially in full motion truly, feels kinda wild.

I was thinking the same thing. Creature Commandos is dropping in December, Gunn said Superman is over 50% of the way through filming, Peacemaker S2 has started filming, Supergirl has a confirmed release date, and we’re getting more news about Lanterns now.

This casting is being reported by a bunch of big pages but I'll still tag it just in case

Guy has the Lordtech logo on his suit like Mister Terrific did. Maybe the JLI already exists in some form?
That was one of the earliest premises that It'd be in a setting where heroes already existed so I'm very interested to see how the JLI play a role here with Superman and Lex

Now I’m imagining that Guy and Kendra will change to more comic-accurate costumes after Superman inspires them to be better heroes.

Agreed, and people need to let Gunn cook, I've seen a lot of people blowing up over the suits but its very evident there will be that corporate angle at hand during the film that they'll eventually move out of with an outfit change to follow

new-look-at-damaged-suit-superman-v0-r70kl759bgad1.jpeg

They should bring back costumes that rip when battle damaged

isabela-marced-on-the-set-of-superman-v0-hazakcapnfad1.jpeg

Back