• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU SUPERMAN MOON LEVEL UPGRADE

Now I feel obliged to open this because I think dceu has been treated very unfairly.
DCEU Superman Moon Level Up
First of all, we know that there are 2 Doomsdays in dceu, and the original doomsday destroyed the satellite of krypton,in other words "The Moon Of Krypton" (Zack Snyder also confirmed) and steppenwolf resisted against doomsday for a long time, even Doomsday could not defeat him and the fight ended inconclusively.And considering that Superman easily defeated Steppenwolf,, Superman should reach the "Moon
Also able to fight under conditions challenging or close to Superman; Characters such as Wonder Woman and BVS Doomsday can also reach this level.
And @MemeLordGamer_Trap 's calc is here:

MemeLordGamer Trap Calculation​

If all It did was fragment the Moon than the moon would have pulled itself back together. The fact it didn't means that Doomsday overpowered the Moons GBE.

GBE Earths Moon = U = (3GM^2)/(5r) = (3(6.67408x10^-11)((7.348X10^22kg)^2)/(5(1,737,100m) = 29.636711281070747648 Exatons (5-C / Moon Level)
Agree: @Baabasaplar95
Disagree:
Neatural:

Last edited:
The last time this was brought up the Moon level stuff was rejected. To my memory:
  • The WoG has no on screen support or background lore support. Its just the one statement
  • We have no idea what the time frame or context was for the feat
  • We have no idea how Steppenwolf vs Doomsday went. Saying Steppenwolf survived is meaningless since it could just mean he was one shot
  • Doomsday gets stronger with energy exposure, we have no idea if the Doomsday that cracked the moon is the same that fought Steppenwolf
  • Its far higher than any other calced feat afaik
Nothing presented really alleviates any of the previous concerns. So I still wouldn't use it as a flat upgrade to everyone.

Back