• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In SC, it’s planetary (or whatever atomising the Earth is). Not sure those scans are enough to scale Barry to it though. It also talks about breaking through the Unity’s defenses to upload Victor into it, defenses which aren’t necessarily = the Unity’s AP.
Here’s why it does.

Barry is generating enough energy to break through its defences. For the unity to function, it has to be able to tank its own forces. Barry being able to overload it with blatant energy/force, no hax has to be somewhat relative to it.

Further proof of them scaling to it is when superman splits them in the Snyder cut desaad says he destroyed it and they lose they’re shiny look and appear almost rusted.

Also narratively consistent seeing as they literally fear superman.

In the knightmare vision we see what it’s capable of, can this be calced? Has a time frame n everything.

Here’s why it does.

Barry is generating enough energy to break through its defences. For the unity to function, it has to be able to tank its own forces. Barry being able to overload it with blatant energy/force, no hax has to be somewhat relative to it.

Further proof of them scaling to it is when superman splits them in the Snyder cut desaad says he destroyed it and they lose they’re shiny look and appear almost rusted.

Also narratively consistent seeing as they literally fear superman.

In the knightmare vision we see what it’s capable of, can this be calced? Has a time frame n everything.

This is wrong on several accounts.
  • Barry’s energy doesn’t destroy the Mother Boxes. The reason this matters is below.
  • The Unity doesn’t need to tank its own output at all. It’s a change machine that targets specific things according to what it it commanded to do. Victor turns on a Box and has it resurrect Supes, Silas turned it on and had it build Victor a new body, Stepp and Darkseid turned them on to terraform planets. What we see isn’t a simple explosion with the Boxes at ground zero, it’s the Unity specifically shredding down the atoms of the planet it’s on along with everything there to remake it into something else.
  • Supes “destroyed” the Unity by splitting them apart and the Boxes simply shut down. If the Unity’s defenses scaled to its output, Supes wouldn’t have been reduced to atoms by said output before Barry hard carried at the end.
Your scaling rn goes as follows Unity output = Unity defenses < Superman < Unity output. Same thing applies for Barry as when he provided an even larger charge to break the defenses than he originally intended, neither Victor, the Mother Boxes or the Unity were damaged at all. The defenses being spoken about are not the Boxes’ dura.

Here’s why I disagree

1. I don’t need to kill you or destroy u to scale to you.
2. Unless I’m missing something, nothing you said here leads to why it shouldn’t scale to its own output.

Yes I agree the mother boxes rearrange matter at the will of its hosts. However it still requires energy to do so and we literally see a wave of energy that releases that atomizes the planet emerging from it meaning it would have to be able to tank such forces to work at all.

Again I could be missing the point of what u said but from what I’m understanding nothing there explains why it shouldn’t scale to its output.

The wiki also has its durability equal to its ap so again, idk where you’re going with this.

3. I literally explained above why they didn’t just “shot down” there was physical damage done to the boxes, I’ll show some before and after images to compare.

And even if he did, he would still need to scale to it as like I said bf, it has no problem with its own output but it’s getting ****** by other characters.

4. Like we both agree above, the boxes can re-arrange matter the will of its masters on an atomic level. It’s literally dura negging him.

It shredding superman only means he doesn’t have resistance to atomic dura-neg. Steppenwolf being its master would be able to specifically command it to do such. I guarantee you he did not die in that explosion.

No my current scale it’s unity defenses≈unity output (has dura negging capabilities)<superman (no resistance to dura neg)

It’s like how onoki from Naruto can kill much stronger characters than himself by using his atomic style.
Yeah, cyborg being fine is the point, he’s able to tank forces that can break the unities defences. Again flash is using blatant energy to do this, no hax, nothing. Just force.

For u to say the boxes weren’t visibly shown to be damaged is like saying neither superman or zod weren’t damaged in their fight (neck snap aside) because there were no physical injuries when we know this isn’t the case.

Even if the defences would have to scale to some sort of they literally wouldn’t function at all. Why would small country level force be able to weaken in any way something can is fine producing and dealing with borderline planet level forces. It makes absolutely no sense.

Back