• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The car only lost a bumper and maybe a wheel? The thing was basically completely intact. I linked the entire chase scene to Mitch with no time stamp and he got back to me saying it qualified for the 9-A fragmentation.

9-A really isn’t questionable. We have multiple feats of that level and multiple 9-B to 9-B+ feats that do nothing to the Batmobile.

As for the critical warning, that pops up before the Parademons rip off the cockpit cover and shows damage all along the Batmobile such as the main chassis and wheels. Ironically enough, the warning doesn’t make any mention of the guns being damaged or even highlight the area despite the fact that one just got ripped off so it can’t be referring to that.

The car only lost a bumper and maybe a wheel? The thing was basically completely intact. I linked the entire chase scene to Mitch with no time stamp and he got back to me saying it qualified for the 9-A fragmentation.
Huh in that case that's a thing
9-A really isn’t questionable. We have multiple feats of that level and multiple 9-B to 9-B+ feats that do nothing to the Batmobile.
So far it's
  • Pillar Feat
  • Batmobile cuts car in half
  • Flash statement
Do we have aything else? We could use Firefly's armour since Bruce easily rips that in half and it's mentioned to survive explosions
As for the critical warning, that pops up before the Parademons rip off the cockpit cover and shows damage all along the Batmobile such as the main chassis and wheels. Ironically enough, the warning doesn’t make any mention of the guns being damaged or even highlight the area despite the fact that one just got ripped off so it can’t be referring to that.
That is interesting

Dunno about the Firefly thing but speaking of explosions, KGBeast’s death caused a decent sized one and Bats no diffed it from like 2 feet away.

Edit: Batwing also needs a profile or a key under Batman cuz that thing was exploding cars no diff.

Dunno about the Firefly thing but speaking of explosions, KGBeast’s death caused a decent sized one and Bats no diffed it from like 2 feet away.
It's from one of the tie ins for BVS (I wanna say Flyby?)
As for the latter I enquired about it but I was told it wouldn't be too impressive because it was gas or fuel based iirc. It could definitely be consistent tho

So I was summoned here by Hellbeast. I was mentioning in the other thread that Batman should at least. be megajoule level for slamming through walls. Although what is the basis for Class 5 and 9-B+?

Didn't Parademons knock out Wonder Woman in Whedon's cut? They definitely aren't consistent.

So I was summoned here by Hellbeast. I was mentioning in the other thread that Batman should at least. be megajoule level for slamming through walls.
Megajoule is conistent
Although what is the basis for Class 5 and 9-B+?
The argument is about 9-A and I found this statement implying Bruce is > Flash
The 9-B+ is based off Parademons ripping through the Batmobile and Bruce is only slightly weaker then them but I've heard the Batmobile may qualify for 9-A
Didn't Parademons knock out Wonder Woman in Whedon's cut? They definitely aren't consistent.
I don't think so no

Well Flash scales to the Parademons anyway his 9-A literally comes from running through a Parademon (which kinda contradicts Batman being stronger but that's probably because of Flash's speed or something)

The Batmobile doesn't seem to have any concrete 9-A feats though and the pillar calc is for his armoured Batsuit and even if we accept that it doesn't amplify his strength no feats Batman does regularly matches that output

So, does anyone got a good shot of the DCEU Batmobile image with the good lighting so I can render that properly?

And also, DCEU Batmobile's KE needs to be calced

The cars were already damaged with machine guns before the Batmobile drove through them anyways
So will the Parademons scale to Wall+ now? Or is that just a thing for the Batmobile

Might as well just scale the parademons and Bats to his own Batmobile KE, unless if they have something that scales above that other than their armor

True, but where are we going to get a 9-A calc source to support that?

Wouldn't it contradict it's KE?
Not inherently, things in fiction can have way higher AP beyond what KE would suggest, just look at every superhuman above 9-B who doesn't throw punches at mach 100000.
A mach 5 dude throwing a punch should be like 9-B, yet it could wipe out a city.

It just be like that sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back