• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DCEU: Attack Potency and Resistance upgrade

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired
Hi, time to revise both AP and Dura from your DC bois.

These two calcs got accepted

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...inosaurFan/Recalc_of_Zeus_creating_Themyscira

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...athen_travelling_up_to_Earth's_surface_(DCEU)

Small Country level for AP and Large Island level for Resistance

Both Aquaman and Orm can tank blows from Karathen

We need to remove both Mountai and Island level from the profiles. They shoud be like that

Superma

Attack Potency: At least Small Country level, likely Country level

Durability
: At least Small Country level, likely Country level

The Large Island calc is just an supporting feat

Two members already replied to Kep saying the buildings were not exaggerated as one would think

That said I posted a DD feat that could support the rating (The calc was 3 Teratons but it's probably lower as it was a nuclear explosion in the calc)

I'd also suggest scrapping the Country level feat entirely since it's deemed by most to be unreliable.

I think Redic also calced Aquaman at Class G for the Karathen feat

10 seconds was also what we used for the 7-A end so I hardly see why it's an issue mow.

We're also not going with reverse vaping

If Zeus literally created the island at the moment of his last breath, 10 seconds should be fine.

Presumably if the calc is accepted, it'll be: Low 6-B | High 6-A for Superman and we remove the solid 6-B rating for everyone and remove the Class Z lifting strength rating.

If the feat is being discarded then so should the lifting strength rating.

Agreed (Also I've parroted this but I'll see if I cang et someone top calc the top featswe haven't done yet)

Sorry for not responding, I was busy with some things and was dealing with more important threads.

I did not know we would remove the Country level, I thought we would put "Possibly". So I guess there is not much to discuss, apply the "Small Country" level and remove the other levels.

At least "Small Country level", likely far higher

For both AP and durability

Bumping for an old but new feat that may be relevant.

Krypton's explosio was strong enough to destroy its nearby moon, but the phantom projector survived. Presumably this could apply to the durability of Kryptonian metal if someone could work out the the distances involved to take into account the inverse square law.

Mr. Redic said:
Bumping for an old but new feat that may be relevant.
Krypton's explosio was strong enough to destroy its nearby moon, but the phantom projector survived. Presumably this could apply to the durability of Kryptonian metal if someone could work out the the distances involved to take into account the inverse square law.
Survived because of plot.

Superman destroyed the Terraforming Ship and he is nowhere near that lvl of attack power/durability.

Is there a link to the scene of the island being made?

I'd assume it would show the creation in at least a little more detail then an assumed timeframe

So we don't actually see the creation itself?

A more reasonable assumption would be a minute then, probably

Where's the proof for matter manipulation beyond just creation is destruction?

Mr. Redic said:
Yeah, I'm the one who brought up problems with this calc.
It actually isn't brought up out of the water, it's already formed by the time we see it in the magical picture book. Zeus is also using the same hand beam he used to make people, which should be Matter Manipulation. And the biggest problem is actually the size and shape, since it's using the stylized book depiction with its cone shape and an inaccurate made-up size, instead of using the actual island's triangular prism-esque shape and obviously much larger size, as we see in a clear view of it here in Justice League. The Amazon city alone is probably at least the original calcs purported size, and the actual island looks like it could match Metropolis or Gotham in size, which is pretty appropriate.

The smaller islands surrounding the main island also seem to have been made by Zeus since we see them in the storybook. We see it's where the barrier is formed, and the water looks like it continues to be shallow all the way up to where Steve crashed his plane, which is pretty close to the islands. I think this makes the part of the island under the surface extend even further than the main island, which should also make it much larger.

Creation isn't automatically matter manipulation, since magic doesn't usually follow the conventions of science in such a way that it would apply in a non inflationary fashion, at least, without being specified beforehand.

Creation isnt above destruction, that depends on the context and the fiction verse.

Even if Zeus could have created a Planet, the thing is Superman and all beings in this verse are Mountain lvl at most, and that is in durability, because AP Superman <<<<< Durability Superman

It doesnt matter what gods can create with their magic.

And why at most Mountain? Well, because he was knocked out by a atomic missile!! And he didnt even tanked that missile directly cause he grabbed and put Doomsday's head against it, he was behind Doomsday head.

More than this is pure wank.

Bruh, these wankers. The missile happened and that's a solid proof and evidence to quantify Superman durability.

All other shit is pure wank, I'm not derailing the thread, I'm the only one writing something with common sense, logic and objectivity.

Ares got oneshoted by a City Block attack, like seriously, Country lvl? Use some common sense lol.

Back