• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Profile Clean-up and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DC Verse page itself could also use some major reworking. As it stands, several images link to deleted profiles and some of the most popular characters (including Post-Crisis Wonder Woman) don't even have an image.

You can remove the deleted profile links.

Speaking of Wonder Woman, after reading the whole of Witching Hour and Justice League Dark... She's had this power up over at least 3-4 volumes... So I believe making a key for this amp for Wonder-Woman & making a profile for Hecate & likely Upside-Down Man would be rather nice. I'll post scans of how strong each are momentarily... But I believe they at least hit tier 2.

@ Hellbeast1

...This is a DC profiles revision thread, NOT a comics in general one.

It's seriously right there in the title.

I have attempted to improve Etrigan's profile. Forgive me if it is inaccurate, I do not follow any comics.

It would be great if Sandman31 would be willing to help out here. He is our main DC Comics expert. Matthew and Azathoth would also be of help.

It is not advisable to adjust the intelligence ratings of pages that you know nothing about.

No, I definitely did SOME research, have some experience with the character, and the statements made in the profile are general enough to not contradict anything (at least in my opinion). I'm just saying I may not have worded things in the best possible way or provided the best scope of his abilities.

Would you be willing to ask Sandman31, Matthew and Azathoth to help out here?

Well, I am trying to save some time, as I am busy, but I can ask them instead if you prefer.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Speaking of Wonder Woman, after reading the whole of Witching Hour and Justice League Dark... She's had this power up over at least 3-4 volumes... So I believe making a key for this amp for Wonder-Woman & making a profile for Hecate & likely Upside-Down Man would be rather nice. I'll post scans of how strong each are momentarily... But I believe they at least hit tier 2.
Well, i think Hecate should be High 2-A she was born in the Sphere of the Gods which is a higher plain of existence than the Orrery of World which contain the Bleed. And she is older and vastly more powerful than the other gods including Rama Kushna. Same for the Upside-Down Man as he is her equal and counterpart.

I have asked them.

If I had more time available, I could probably handle it, but unfortunately I am constantly busy wih monitoring the wiki.

All Star Superman, General Zod and Black Adam. They all have the same or nearly the same intelligence description, which is not only spam, but also greatly nondescriptive.

Since the Post-Flashpoint pages will probably be merged with the Post-Crisis pages, shouldn't we change the tier of the Dark Knights for 4-B instead of 5-A? And The Batman Who Laughs should be At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C possibly higher with prep time because he has killed the Spectre who is At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C and possibly higher because he has a guide of how to destroy the multiverse.

Probably, yes, but I would prefer more input.

Well, we probably need to merge the Post-Flashpoint profiles to the Post-Crisis ones first.

@Elizio

Having that would be consistent considering the fact that Wonder Woman with a facet of Hecate's strength oneshotted Rama Kushna in that comic. She also repelled Upside-Down Man while still training and restarted the whole Multiverse .

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Elizio

Having that would be consistent considering the fact that Wonder Woman with a facet of Hecate's strength oneshotted Rama Kushna in that comic. She also repelled Upside-Down Man while still training and restarted the whole Multiverse .
It was Manitou Dawn with a facet of Hecate's strength. She could have oneshotted Rama Kushna but Wonder Woman has interfered. I can create a profil for Hecate i have some free times.

Well, Superman seems to be back to his old power level. The others likely are as well. Wonder Woman apparently has a different history after Rebirth than both Post-Crisis and Post-Flashpoint though.

Agreed. Dan Didio has made DC Comics a complete mess in terms of continuity.

@Antvasima

Power level isn't the issue it would just be incorrect to fuse anything but Superman since everyone else explicitly just gain memories of Post-Crisis to cement the super family into the continuity. This is the reason why Superman has full recollection of PC and can remember events that took place in that continuity. Batman, Wonder Woman, Hal, Lex... etc can't. And that is also why Jon's birth is changed in Bruce's memory because he doesn't have all the memories.

Antvasima said:
There was also talk in another thread about that Wonder Woman's Shattered God feat was an outlier or unquantifiable.
Can you link the thread?

@AKM

I don't have it available. Sorry.

From what I recall a new member said that it was unsupported to assume that the pieces of the Shattered God travelled across the entire universe, and that Wonder Woman should scale from Superman's speed feats instead, but I may misremember.

Skyggen said:
About Wonder Woman profile, I have a problem with it. The calculation that justifies his speed is "wrong." I mean, the numbers are right, and I do not disagree that she's MFTL + (just like Superman, Green Lantern and the others). But the feat was taken out of context. Shattered God was divided into several pieces that were scattered throughout the universes, and then he threw those pieces into Wonder Woman. The calculation assumes that the pieces reached the end of the universe and then returned. But we do not know the speed that the pieces have moved and to what point of the universe they arrived when they were called back to attack Wonder Woman. The pieces were divided by the Big Bang. We need to know the speed of the Big Bang, determine how long it took for the pieces to come back and so calculate Wonder Woman's reaction speed.My point is: the pieces did not come from the end of the universe to her, they came from the distance they arrived, at the speed of the Big Bang, until they were called back. I'm not suggesting Wonder Woman is not MFTL +. And most likely this feat, even if it was calculated wrongly, is still MFTL +. I just do not like to put that calculation in his profile.

@Phoenix821

Yes, that was it. Thank you.

Oh yeah, this thread existed.

Btw, those intelligence revisions did not go through. I checked the pages myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back