• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Profile Clean-up and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Elizio33, sorry for the confusion, you don't need to remove feats because they are supporting feats. Additional feats would make his tier less debatable and more concrete.

AerrowStorm1 said:
During the fight with Nekron, it's repeatedly shown the Astral Plane he fought Nekron in was not part of the Quantum Field.
Alright. Should I unlock the Captain Atom page for you?

Feel free to update the page accordingly then.

I will unlock it for you. Tell me here when you are done.

@Shivansh

We have had talks about his tier while depowered and couldn't find any evidence for anything concrete.

In addition, the previous Holly Black Lucifer series seems to have been retconned out of existence with the current version.

This thread is starting to get too long to continue. Would some experienced staff member be willing to restart it with a summary of the unsolved issues discussed here in the beginning?

I changed Professor Zoom (Post-Flashpoint) to at least MFTL+. Slowing down time is not the same as stopping it.

Antvasima said:
I changed Professor Zoom (Post-Flashpoint) to at least MFTL+. Slowing down time is not the same as stopping it.
I see. What will happen about Superman (Post-Flashpoint) tho? He fought with Orion in New 52, which is much before Rebirth

Shouldn't the Anti-Monitor have also a type 2 of immortality? He survived injuries without the needs to heal it.

I do not think that we can scale Post-Flashpoint Superman from Rebirth Orion.

The Post-Flashpoint comics have consistently portrayed this version of Superman; the one that eventually dies, as an underdog iirc. It says a lot if he consistently loses to fights against Aquaman, Cyborg, or Starfire rather easily. So they would easily be 5-A, but 4-B for the Post-Flashpoint Superman or the others seems a bit iffy. Rebirth Superman is legit Post-Crisis level and 4-B for sure.

• Anti-Monitor Should have a type 2 of Immortality because he was injured many times without the need to heal it. Also, i would like to add some notable powers on his profile.

That would be the post-Rebirth version of Wonder Woman. She has a different history.

Elizio33 said:
* Wonder Woman (Post-Flashpoint) should have a new key when she was empowered by Hecate's power.
  • Anti-Monitor Should have a type 2 of Immortality because he was injured many times without the need to heal it. Also, i would like to add some notable powers on his profile.

We might need a new Wonder Woman Rebirth profile first. Her history has been repeatedly changed over the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back