• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Profile Clean-up and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in lack of better options, I think that it can probably be applied to the profiles that I listed above.

I have also updated the COIE Spectre's speed to immeasurable.

Imperiex could also use some MASSIVE reworking. As it stands, he literally doesn't even have a key at the bottom of the page.

@Kaltias

Starfire is hard to gauge, given that she is not nearly as powerful as Superman and Wonder Woman, but she used to be able to defeat pre-Crisis Donna Troy.

I am not sure where to place her in any case.

Teleportation is fine, but why physics manipulation?

It seems more like a side effect of him starting to consume the universe.

Antvasima said:
@Kaltias

Starfire is hard to gauge, given that she is not nearly as powerful as Superman and Wonder Woman, but she used to be able to defeat pre-Crisis Donna Troy.

I am not sure where to place her in any case.
She seems comparable to Wonder Woman according to setsuna tenma.

And even ignoring stats, there is plenty of stuff to improve on the profile. No powers are sourced, notable attacks/Techniques are missing, etc

I would like to see more context for those scans. Starfire has generally been treated as a mid-level DC superheroine as far as I remember, and I don't know what we should scale her from, but I agree that the page needs to be improved in general.

I would appreciate input from Sandman31 here.

...Mind posting them? From what I gather, this IS the entire purpose of the thread.

Elizio33 said:
Are you agree that Parallax Tier becomes: Varies depending on the host, from 4-B (Kyle Rayner) to 2-C (Parallax Zero Hours Parallax Hal Jordan), Low 2-C for its true form and we should count Parallax Ganthet also.
I agree with everything else but why 2-C (Parallax Zero Hours Parallax Hal Jordan)

Edit: my mistake, Parallax (2-C rating; Parallax Hal Jordan also defeated Time Trapper)

I agree with everything else but why 2-C (Parallax Zero Hours Parallax Hal Jordan)

Edit: my mistake, Parallax (2-C rating; Parallax Hal Jordan also defeated Time Trapper)

We should also add a tier for Ganthet Parallax but i don't known the appropriate tier for Ganthet Parallax.

@Elizio33, since this profile revision is complete, I will unlock Parallax. Just me when you are done like above.

It's done for Parallax you can lock the profil. Can you unlock the Life Entity profil please.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The mid-level heroes should be 5-A or High 5-A based on some feats I know.
It would be very helpful if you give some examples. Thank you. You don't have to take time to find the scans, going from memory is fine. Maybe others will find the scans then.

The Time Trapper could use some improvement. As it is, he lacks a Weakness and has no justification for his durability.

Okay, why do I keep seeing this same text in a large majority of profiles?

Intelligence: Capable of processing information extremely quickly and storing a lot, martial arts skills, good deductive and leadership skills, massive battle experience with all kinds of mystical beings.
It's on Etrigan's page, Supegirl's (before I improved it) and more.

That seems very inappropriate, and should be modified when it does not apply.

Exactly what I'm trying to say. It seems extremely unfitting in a lot of instances.

It could also possibly qualify as spam, given the fact that Intelligence of all things should be given it's own unique description.

Also, since we're talking about this, Post-Crisis Superman's intelligence should preferably be upgraded to at least Extraordinary Genius.

Yes. Agreed. Can you list all the relevant profile pages in question?

Give me a sec, I need to rummage through all the profiles first.

Okay. Help from the community with improving them would be very appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back