• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Profile Clean-up and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does The Presence explicitly keep him alive no matter what? If so, I suppose that it should be alright.

@Setsuna

I suppose that you have a good point.

Setsuna tenma said:
i don`t agree with the regen he is not Regenerationn himself his type 8 immortality is what brought him back
Type 8 Immortality can also give Type 3 Regenerationn feats and in this case, the feat is Mid-Godly

Setsuna tenma said:
PsychoWarper said:
Whats the feat?
this one
Immortality (Type 8. This is reliant on Sonic's One Billionth Power Ring Aura which allowed him to recover from being erased from existence by the Ultimate Annhilator. It also explicitly allowed him to retain his life force during Mecha Madness),
It always felt like a mid-godly Regenerationn feat to me and I just forgot about making a CRT about it

Besides, it is not Resurrection since the characters got Type 8 Immortality which means the character didn't die, henceforth the feat is Regenerationn

8: Reliant Immortality: The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists.

Setsuna tenma said:
Again the presance rezed him he did not regenerate from it
Then under Immortality's definition, it is not Type 8 if he was resurrected

That would be type 8 whether he died or not.

Being ressurected by dudes like that is still considered grounds for type 8. "Can not die" in the immortality descriptions is more in thesense of a permanent death. Just look at types 4 and 6.

Wokistan said:
Being ressurected by dudes like that is still considered grounds for type 8. "Can not die" in the immortality descriptions is more in thesense of a permanent death. Just look at types 4 and 6.
If the case, I agree, however, I believe the wording for type 8 "Cannot die" should be changed to "cannot die permanently" to prevent future confusions like mine.

That is best discussed in another thread.

So what important parts are left to do here?

Nedge1000 said:
PsychoWarper said:
PsychoWarper said:
Characters missing speed justification,

Captain Atom(First two keys) -Massively FTL+(Comparable to Wonder Woma, Superman (Post-Crisis) who is swifter than Green Lanterns, Mon-El, and Karate Kid); Old Justification (He is comparable to other high-tier DC Comics superheroes)

Anti-Monitor

Despero

Imperiex

Parallax

The Spectre

The Omega Titans

Barbatos

Ares(first key)

Ultraman (Earth 3)

Trigo

Starro the Conqueror

Starbreaker

Sodam Yat(first key)

This what ive gotten so far, might be missing a few.
Reposting
Post-crisis
Pre-crisis

These are the important parts are left to do. I could work on them later.

Why would Karate Kid be on the list? It looks like he got upgraded to Immeasurable which Massively FTL+ is not superior to.

There was also talk in another thread about that Wonder Woman's Shattered God feat was an outlier or unquantifiable.

@Medeus

Sorry. I thought that he had Post-Crisis statistics as well. I will update the link to the relevant calculation instead.

@PsychoWarper

Here are the relevant profiles that Nedge1000 listed earlier:

Barbatos

Despero

Imperiex

Parallax

Ares (first key)

Ultraman (Earth 3)

Trigon

Starro the Conqueror

Starbreaker

Sodam Yat (first key)

The Spectre during Crisis on Infinite Earths should also scale from the Anti-Monitor in terms of speed, who scales from Pre-Crisis Supergirl.

Antvasima said:
@PsychoWarper
Here are the relevant profiles that Nedge1000 listed earlier:

Barbatos

Despero

Imperiex

Parallax

Ares (first key)

Ultraman (Earth 3)

Trigon

Starro the Conqueror

Starbreaker

Sodam Yat (first key)
... I know I was the one who listed them first. I was simply asking if this,

"Massively FTL+ (Likely comparable to Wonder Woma and Superma, who are swifter than Green Lanterns, Mon-El, and Karate Kid)"

is what you wanted applied to all there profiles or just a specific one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back