• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Profile Clean-up and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is somebody knowledgeable willing to handle the intelligence revisions and merging the Post-Flashpoint profiles to the Post-Crisis/Rebirth ones?

I think that profile pages that have been scaled from them need to be updated as well.

I wonder why Post-Crisis Supes still hasn't been noted to scale to Flash's IMP despite being able to use it himself and being only knocked out by its recoil and the fact that we accept it.

Superman was also quantified as quadrillions of times FTL via the Final Crisis feats of outspeeding the Reality-busting missiles, back when we downgraded Superman before putting him back to the quintillions-of-times FTL rating.

Well, the reason why not much seems to get done is that I am too overworked to handle it, and Matthew and Sandman31 seem to generally be busy IRL.

Sad.

The Mageddon feat also needs to be redone as well.

sighs I only wish there were more DC experts to solve the issues.

It is much harder to get comprehensive knowledge about Marvel and DC than most other franchises, and they are also contradictory from writer to writer. That also makes it much harder to properly organise revisions.

IIRC, the "Reality-Busting Missiles" was considered "Hiding an Outlier." Something about the calc assumed it crossed 52 Observable DC Universes instead of Space-Time Continuums. Plus, Infinite/Immeasurable speed is a massive outlier for Post Crisis Superman, so we decided it was best not to use that calc. But we did change our mind about Wonder Woman's speed feat being an outlier shortly after that since it was a fairly good Massively FTL+ combat speed feat. Though, most feats generally range from millions to billions of c.

Yeah, I personally think Wonder Woman's feat is legit; The Flash has some feats/calcs that are even faster iirc.

Both of them, though; especially Wally. Wally has some Tredecillion c speed feats.

Another thing which came to my attention is this calc.

Here, Hal and Guy take 10 hours to fly from Oa (center of the universe) to the very edge of the universe. The result of the calc needs to be halved since it takes the diameter rather than the radius.

@AKM

Okay. That makes sense, but it is best to talk with a calc group member first in order to make sure.

It's quite simple actually. This new calc is based on this old one which uses the radius of the observable universe (46.5 billion light-years) for distance.

According to the scan in the new calc, it is assumed that the DC universe has a diameter of 100 trillion light years. But instead of using the radius (50 trillion light years) for distance, the new calc used the diameter.

The calc is already on profiles, so I thought it was already accepted.

Well, I suppose that one of our administrators or content moderators can update the blog post if they wish.

Well, 50 trillion lightyears in 10 hours would be 5 trillion lightyears per hour. But converting to same speed for a year would be 5,000,000,000,000 * 24 hours in a day, * 365.25 days in an earth year = 4.383*10^16 c. That would be in the quadrillions, and fairly consistent with Wonder Woman's feat, but a content mod or above could update the blog.

So is somebody willing to update the blog post accordingly?

Also, we likely need to restart this thread soon, with an initial summary of all the currently unsolved topics here.

He is from an alternate universe in the dark multiverse.

I'd like to read about him, Ant. Any idea on the new comic? Haven't read DC Comics in a while.

Antvasima said:
Also, we likely need to restart this thread soon, with an initial summary of all the currently unsolved topics here.
Would you be willing to handle this Sera?

Also, even if you don't want to merge the profiles, Post-Flashpoint Superman flicked Flash with a finger during a fight, when the latter was totally on guard.

Whereas, a totally off guard Flash can react within a femtosecond i.e, MFTL. Thus, Superman must have attacked Flash in at least within a femtosecond so, that is MFTL combat speed.

And in the New 52 Flash, it was shown that Professor Zoom wasn't actually fast, all he did was just move in slowed down time just like Zoom(Post-Crisis). So, his speed should be infinite instead of MFTL, likely MFTL+.

The corrupted the World of Forge with dark ending stuff is really qualifiable for Barbatos? After all, the Forge of Worlds has been corrupted because Barbatos stopped of destroying the unstable and twisted worlds which have been accumulated because of him. So, i think it's best if we remove this justification and we can add the shakes the strings of the multiverse with his Anti-Music stuff for the Attack Potency i think this feat is qualifiable. Or we can just add this justification without removing the corrupt the Forge of Worlds stuff.

Elizio33 said:
The corrupted the World of Forge with dark ending stuff is really qualifiable for Barbatos? After all, the Forge of Worlds has been corrupted because Barbatos stopped of destroying the unstable and twisted worlds which have been accumulated because of him. So, i think it's best if we remove this justification and we can add the shakes the strings of the multiverse with his Anti-Music stuff for the Attack Potency i think this feat is qualifiable. Or we can just add this justification without removing the corrupt the Forge of Worlds stuff.
Seem better. @Elizio33, I could unlock the profile for additions.

Seem better. @Elizio33, I could unlock the profile for additions.

For what? I remove the corrupted the Forge of Worlds and i add the shakes the strings of the multiverse or i only add the shakes the strings of the multiverse stuff? Because Barbatos can also create universes. If it's the first option, should i also remove the At least 2-A to 2-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back