• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Profile Clean-up and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Flash is technically a Glass Cannon due to Infinite Mass Punch, but Speed Force basically allows him to bypass Newton's Third Law. Or at least that's how I heard it was.

Well, he can withstand the force of his own blows while running, so I hope my above solution is acceptable.

Well, this is a specific consistent part of the narrative.

I guess so. So should they be "Unknown", but Solar System level when tapping into the Speed Force/running/whatever, for all of their stats?

Also, iirc Professor Zoom (Post-Flashpoint) regenerated after having having half of his entire body get disintegrated by Doctor Manahattan.

Wasn't that one of his usual time paradoxes?

Anyway, I will update his base durability.

I am not sure. He simply seemed to try to consume the Phantom Stranger.

I don't think that it seems to be quite the same thing, especially given that the statement was left unproven.

Okay. Remember to provide a proper explanation for the statistics and to update the tier category at the bottom of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back