• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I.....actually never thought of it like that, going off the Gravity that Goku could take, someone earlier also pointed out how BoZ Goku couldn’t take 10x Gravity from King Kai’s Planet at the Start, but after the Training, could handle it with ease, Goku went from having a power level of 416 to Over 8,000, so roughly a 20x Increase

Then we have Goku going from a Power Level of Over 8,000 when he left Earth to 90,000 when he lands on Namek, then being able to handle 10x Gravity, to being able to handle 100x Gravity, then the Shonen Jump further backs it up by literally stating on the back of the Manga how Goku’s Strength and Speed has increased by 10x from the Gravity Room Training, all of that points to a 10x increase for both stats

I don't think gravity is a good indicator. Vegeta could only withstand 300gs in the Android Saga and 400 after Cell was beaten. Trunks also had difficulty with 150 g.

Eh, it made more sense the first time they did it.

Vegeta only having a 25% increase later on doesn't fit well.

If it's acceptable I can do up a blog for the above scaling. I think the only point of contention was the 10x boost for Goku from SS to NS, but everybody said their piece and it look's like the majority feel it is a reasonable addition.

Last edited:
I made the speed scaling. It goes it to the Frieza saga because no numbers. If the blog needs to be updated for the sake of the CRT, I'll do that. Just give me time.
None of the images work anymore as a note.

As for the scaling, assuming you dismiss the much slower showings by stronger characters later on, guess it makes sense.

Last edited:
I still prefer SSJRyu1's scaling chain over Zamasu-Chan's chain, because Zamasu-chan missed out on a couple of multipliers on his blog (Like Ginyu being equal to KKx2 Goku who'd be 14.88c and First Form Frieza being way, way superior to the Ginyu Saga combined, with Post-Zenkai Base Namek Goku scaling in full to First Form Frieza).

Last edited:
I still prefer SSJRyu1's scaling chain over Zamasu-Chan's chain, because Zamasu-chan missed out on a couple of multipliers on his blog (Like Ginyu being equal to KKx2 Goku who'd be 14.88c and First Form Frieza being way, way superior to the Ginyu Saga combined, with Post-Zenkai Base Namek Goku scaling in full to First Form Frieza).
Ginyu being equal to KKx2 Goku?!? No no Ginyu was weaker & slower than KKx2 Goku , He just upscales from Base Goku
First Form Frieza obviously superior to KKx4 Goku

Ginyu being equal to KKx2 Goku?!? No no Ginyu was weaker & slower than KKx2 Goku , He just upscales from Base Goku
First Form Frieza obviously superior to KKx4 Goku
Well, Zamasu-Chan still forgot to mention that First Form Frieza is superior to pre-Zenkai Namek Saga Kaio-Ken (Whatever multiplier was mentioned in the manga) Goku, and First Form Frieza outspeeds Ginyu Tokusentai like it's a joke.

I am able to create a blog for my proposed scaling this weekend. I'm not sure who needs to be contacted, but it seems like the majority here feel the scaling is reasonable and currently the best option. @Firestorm808 If you want to tag the individuals that you think need to comment here before it is put through I'll check back tomorrow and hopefully we can wrap up the thread. I think only staff give notifications with tags iirc.

Found something in the manga.

Vegeta, who knows about the Kaioken x4, said there's absolutely nothing Namek Saga Goku could do against First Form Frieza. Keep in mind that, despite knowing Frieza could transform, Vegeta didn't think he'd be much stronger than his First Form. So I think there's a reasonably high probability that Frieza is faster than Kaioken x4 Goku.

It's a bit of a stretch given that he couldn't sense power in the Saiyan Saga, but he isn't an idiot either. He knows speed scales to strength, and had an idea of Goku's strength/speed with Kaioken. He also saw the basic level through his scouter.

Last edited:
Well, Zamasu-Chan still forgot to mention that First Form Frieza is superior to pre-Zenkai Namek Saga Kaio-Ken (Whatever multiplier was mentioned in the manga) Goku, and First Form Frieza outspeeds Ginyu Tokusentai like it's a joke.
Yes I know that thats why I think Ryu's scaling makes most sense

Since most agree with SSJRyu1's version, the only thing left to discuss its to upgrade the characters and how the speed char should look like.

And i think it should be something like this:

Relativistic+ (0.745c)
BoZ Goku/Piccolo, Saiyan Saga Chiaotzu/Yajirobe

Relativistic+ (>0.745c)
Raditz, Saibaman

Relativistic+ (>>0.745c)
Saiyan Saga Piccolo/Tien Shinhan/Yamcha/Krillin/Gohan

At least Relativistic+ (>>>0.745c)
Nappa

At least Relativistic+ (>>>>0.745c)
Saiyan Saga Goku

FTL (1.49c)
Saiyan Saga KK2 Goku

FTL (2.235c)
Saiyan Saga KK3 Goku

FTL (2.98c)
Saiyan Saga KK4 Goku

FTL (>1.49c)
Sayian Saga Vegeta, Cui, Namek Saga Krillin/Gohan

FTL (>>1.49c)
Dodoria, Zarbon, Namek Saga Vegeta

At least FTL (>>>1.49c)
Monster Form Zarbon, Namek Saga 2nd Zenkai Vegeta

At least FTL (>>>>2.98c)
Recoome, Burter, Jeice

At least FTL (7.45c)
Namek Saga Goku, Captain Ginyu

FTL+ (14.9c)
Namek Saga KK2 Goku

FTL+ (22.35c)
Namek Saga KK3 Goku

FTL+ (29.8c)
Namek Saga KK4 Goku

FTL+ (>29.8c)
1st Form Frieza, Frieza Saga Vegeta

FTL+ (>>29.8c)
2nd Form Frieza, Frieza Saga Piccolo

At least FTL+ (>>>29.8c)
3rd Form Frieza, Frieza Saga Rage Boost Gohan

At least FTL+ (>>>>29.8c)
Frieza Saga Post Zenkai Vegeta

At least FTL+ (>>>>>29.8c)
Frieza Saga Goku

Massively FTL (596c)
Frieza Saga KK20 Goku, 4th Form 50% Frieza

Massively FTL+ (1,192c)
4th Form 100% Frieza

Massively FTL+ (1,490c)
Frieza Saga SSj1 Goku

Everybody comparable to or faster than SSj1 Goku/100% Frieza are going to be placed at Massively FTL+.

Last edited:
Since most agree with SSJRyu1's version, the only thing left to discuss its to upgrade the characters and how the speed char should look like.

Relativistic+ (0.745c)

Relativistic+ (>0.745c)
Raditz, Saibaman

Relativistic+ (>>0.745c)

Nappa

Saiyan Saga Goku

FTL (1.49c)
Saiyan Saga KK2 Goku

FTL (2.235c)
Saiyan Saga KK3 Goku

FTL (2.98c)
Saiyan Saga KK4 Goku

FTL (>1.49c)

FTL (>>1.49c)

At least FTL (>>>1.49c)

At least FTL (>>>>2.98c)
Recoome, Burter, Jeice

At least FTL (7.45c)

FTL+ (14.9c)
Namek Saga KK2 Goku

FTL+ (22.35c)
Namek Saga KK3 Goku

FTL+ (29.8c)
Namek Saga KK4 Goku

FTL+ (>29.8c)

FTL+ (>>29.8c)

At least FTL+ (>>>29.8c)

Frieza Saga Goku

Massively FTL (596c)

Massively FTL+ (1,192c)
4th Form 100% Frieza

Massively FTL+ (1,490c)
Frieza Saga SSj1 Goku

Everybody comparable to or faster than SSj1 Goku/100% Frieza are going to be placed at Massively FTL+.
@SomebodyData @DarkDragonMedeus @Elizhaa @The_Wright_Way @Everything12 @The_real_cal_howard
What do you think about this scaling?

I agree with Stefano too, but their are some issues with the scaling.

FTL (>1.49c). FTL (2.98c) with the Galick Gun

Sayian Saga Vegeta
----------------------------------------------------------------

FTL (>2.35c)

Dodoria

Zarbon

Post-Saiyan Saga Zenkai Vegeta

They should scale to Saiyan Saga KK3 Goku because: Here, Here, and Here
------------------------------------------------------------------

At least FTL (>>2.35c)

Zarbon (Monster Form)

Namek Saga 1st Zenkai Vegeta

Kaioken x3 Goku is actually well into the 24,000 range, which is faster than Namek Vegeta, who obliterated Dodoria effortlessly. The scouter probably couldn't count up to that because was seemingly an older model scouter (Raditz's) that Bulma repaired.

I do agree that Monster Zarbon should scale, since he was keeping up with Vegeta after his PL increased to 30,000. The rest should probably scale above full power Saiyan Saga Vegeta, who was superior to Kaioken x2 Goku while suppressed.

Relativistic+ (0.745c)

Relativistic+ (>0.745c)
Raditz, Saibaman

Relativistic+ (>>0.745c)

Nappa

Saiyan Saga Goku

FTL (1.49c)
Saiyan Saga KK2 Goku

FTL (2.235c)
Saiyan Saga KK3 Goku

FTL (2.98c)
Saiyan Saga KK4 Goku

FTL (>1.49c)

FTL (>>1.49c)

At least FTL (>>>1.49c)

At least FTL (>>>>2.98c)
Recoome, Burter, Jeice

At least FTL (7.45c)

FTL+ (14.9c)
Namek Saga KK2 Goku

FTL+ (22.35c)
Namek Saga KK3 Goku

FTL+ (29.8c)
Namek Saga KK4 Goku

FTL+ (>29.8c)

FTL+ (>>29.8c)

At least FTL+ (>>>29.8c)

Frieza Saga Goku

Massively FTL (596c)

Massively FTL+ (1,192c)
4th Form 100% Frieza

Massively FTL+ (1,490c)
Frieza Saga SSj1 Goku

Why do the arrows disappear when he transforms?

The only thing i found when going back to that part in the Anime and Manga is when Goku just started travelling down Snake Way again, Goku says he feels as light as a Feather, i guess that could translate to him being Faster, but not by an exact amount, unless I'm still missing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back