• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ Speed CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You... need an evaluated calc for that. I’d imagine the DB supporters would know about a calc like that if it was accepted.

I don't like these numbers, but there are some lore feats to support this. Buu, for example, destroyed hundreds of planets in just a few years, despite not having any teleportation abilities at that point. He'd at least have to race around these areas of space while also taking his time (probably days, depending on Fat Buu or Kid Buu) to devastate planets, rather than outright destroy them.
I actually calculated the feats you mentioned in another thread, and this was assuming Buu did nothing but traveling to each of those planets and destroyed them instantly.

It yielded something between 80c and like 2000c (I used many ends for the feat)

As for speed:

I'm going to assume that the distance between the starts Buu destroyed are the same distance between Earth and Proxima Centauri or 4.2465 lightyears

-------------

Low end: Assuming he do this 10 years, and there are 100 stars (lowest number for hundreds):

D = 100 * 4.2465 = 424.65 light years

V = 424.65 LY / 10 years = 42.465 c or FTL+

-------------

Mid-Low end: Assuming he do this 10 years, and there are 500 stars (middle number for hundreds):

D = 500 * 4.2465 = 2123.25 light years

V = 2123.25 LY / 10 years = 212.325 c or Massively FTL

-------------

High-Low end: Assuming he do this 10 years, and there are 999 stars (highest number for hundreds):

D = 999 * 4.2465 = 4,242.2535 light years

V = 4,242.2535 LY / 10 years = 424.22535 c or Massively FTL

-------------

Low-Mid end: Assuming he do this 5 years, and there are 100 stars:

V = 424.65 LY / 5 years = 84.93 c or FTL+

-------------

Mid end: Assuming he do this 5 years, and there are 500 stars:

D = 500 * 4.2465 = 2123.25 light years

V = 2123.25 LY / 5 years = 424.65 c or Massively FTL

-------------

High-Mid end: Assuming he do this 5 years, and there are 999 stars:

V = 4,242.2535 LY / 5 years = 848.4507 c or Massively FTL

-------------

Low-High end: Assuming he do this 2 years, and there are 100 stars:

V = 424.65 LY / 2 years = 212.325 c or Massively FTL

-------------

Mid-High end: Assuming he do this 2 years, and there are 500 stars:

D = 500 * 4.2465 = 2,123.25 light years

V = 2,123.25 LY / 2 years = 1,061.625 c or Massively FTL+

-------------

High end: Assuming he do this 2 years, and there are 999 stars:

V = 4,242.2535 LY / 2 years = 2,121.12675 c or Massively FTL+

This is the calculation.

I'll leave others to decide which end should be used, if at all

I thought it was Galaxies. Planets are hard to scale as it would be a big assumption to say every solar system has 8 planets.

The argument that it refers to stars is strange. He's shown killing life forms in a rocky terrain. Technically, the word can refer to stars, but context clues (like "worlds of death") suggests he's talking about planets.

Edit: Someone in the comments also brought up the fact that Babidi also has a spaceship (he does, it's the one Vegeta blew up). So it's totally invalid.

The argument that it refers to stars is strange. He's shown killing life forms in a rocky terrain. Technically, the word can refer to stars, but context clues (like "worlds of death") suggests he's talking about planets.

Edit: Someone in the comments also brought up the fact that Babidi also has a spaceship (he does, it's the one Vegeta blew up). So it's totally invalid.
But I think it states Buu destroys a galaxy

I'm pretty sure it's just a problem of Toeiverse, as we literally see the Galaxy just... poof. Not a fake translation.

We do see a galaxy being destroyed in Toei. I thought you were talking about the fake translation where the Supreme Kai says Buu destroyed galaxies because you said "states" for some reason.

KKx20 multiplies by 20 times, Frieza Saga SSJ1 is 40-50x greater than KKx20 seeing as how 50% Frieza was curbstomping Goku and how Frieza Saga SSJ1 Goku was curbstomping 100% Frieza in return.

The speed got only 20x tho if I remember correctly so

Power : 40x power
Speed : 20x speed
Pretty sure that's not how it was done and it wouldn't work that way either. 50% Frieza definitely scales well above KKx20 Goku and 100% Frieza scales twice as high as his 50% self for obvious reasons but yet SSJ1 Goku manhandled him like it was nothing, and even didn't bother going full power because he thought Frieza was too weak.

Don't quote me I personally think SSJ1 - 2 - 3 are their set multipliers, I'm just saying what someone else did.

Don't quote me I personally think SSJ1 - 2 - 3 are their set multipliers, I'm just saying what someone else did.
Whoever that someone else is clearly didn't think to read the scaling chain that AKM and DDM made that would put DBZ at MFTL based on the conservative multiplier statements we have for Kaio-Ken and Frieza Saga SSJ1, even if we don't consider the whole "Goku got the 10x amp from his Gravity Training before hitting Namek" statement from Shonen.

Guys, guys, i was refering to this.
Pretty sure that's simply way too high, even if you assume the 10x statement for the Gravity training, Goku's SSJ1 speed wouldn't even come close, at best it'd be 745x FTL.

If Base Namek Goku is 10x his Saiyan Saga self, then his speed- 7.45 c

Namek Saga KKx2 Goku vs Ginyu- 14.9 c

Frieza's first, second and third forms- at least 14.9 c

Namek Saga Post-Zenkai BASE Goku- at least 14.9 c

50% Final Form Frieza >>>>>>>>> KKx20 Namek Post-Zenkai Goku - at least 298 c

100% Final Form Frieza- At least 596c

SSJ1 Goku- At least 745 c via being massively superior to 100% Final Form Frieza (Since SSJ1 is a 50x multiplier over base)

So using even the 10x multiplier it doesn't hit MFTL+, but it does get pretty close

Last edited:
Dann I missed due to exams, waited for this so long, I was going to make a Thread after the exam, I am glad its done before, definitely agree with the op
At this point not using pl is Bad since we know the strength & speed gap
For those ppl who are saying its not linear yes its not thats why linear increase here is actually the lowball
If u got massive jumps from small pl increase linear the lowest thing to go below that is a weird logic which I dont why its used its not linear so denying that altogather is pretty Bad Argument since we know its more than that M (example) why using below that M

Check the arrows, i'm refering to frieza and ssj goku having a small difference, that's literally what i asked at first.

Pretty sure that's simply way too high, even if you assume the 10x statement for the Gravity training, Goku's SSJ1 speed wouldn't even come close, at best it'd be 745x FTL.

If Base Namek Goku is 10x his Saiyan Saga self, then his speed- 7.45 c

Namek Saga KKx2 Goku vs Ginyu- 14.9 c

Frieza's first, second and third forms- at least 14.9 c

Namek Saga Post-Zenkai Goku- at least 14.9 c

50% Final Form Frieza >>>>>>>>> KKx20 Namek Goku - >>>>>>>>>>>>>298 c

100% Final Form Frieza- At least 596c

SSJ1 Goku- At least 745 c via being massively superior to 100% Final Form Frieza

So using even the 10x multiplier it doesn't hit MFTL+, but it does get pretty close
Personally this seen to me the most accurate and conservative speed scaling, i think this should be used.

And for who hit Massively FTL+, that way requid another CRT, or at least wait for a scaling to be accepted.

Check the arrows, i'm refering to frieza and ssj goku having a small difference, that's literally what i asked at first.
I've seen the arrows, and yeah, the final speed gap between Goku and Frieza is indeed quite small and not as big as people think it out to be. As in, Goku only gets 1.25x swifter than his KKx20 form and yet manhandles 100% Frieza as if the latter were like a kid, and get this, Goku didn't even bother going full-power and outright called Frieza as weak. But they definitely do get massive speed amps considerably above Piccolo's feat.

Last edited:
Whoever that someone else is clearly didn't think to read the scaling chain that AKM and DDM made that would put DBZ at MFTL based on the conservative multiplier statements we have for Kaio-Ken and Frieza Saga SSJ1, even if we don't consider the whole "Goku got the 10x amp from his Gravity Training before hitting Namek" statement from Shonen.
I'm confused now. Don't we assume SSJ1 to be 40-50x boost in terms of power, and only >20x kaioken in terms of speed? Or is it also a 50x boost? Or is that only for Frieza saga?

I'm confused now. Don't we assume SSJ1 to be 40-50x boost in terms of power, and only >20x kaioken in terms of speed? Or is it also a 50x boost? Or is that only for Frieza saga?
No, we assumed SSJ1 to be a valid 40-50x multiplier over base stats.

Again, Base Post-Zenkai Goku with the 10x multiplier from his gravity training is aroud 14.9 c. Kaio-Ken x20 on his base equals to 298 c, while SSJ being a 40-50x multiplier increases his base state speed to 596-745 c (AKM prolly knows more about the source material for the 50x statement). Get it now? We don't assume that his SSJ1 multiplier stacks on top of his Kaio-Ken x20, then it'd turn into SSJ Kaio-Ken and as we all know it, it'd kill Goku instantly.

Well, that's very different from what I heard. But if that's the case, then cool.
But you'd be kinda right, SSJ1 would only be like, 2 to 2.5 times swifter than Kaio-Ken x20 (Since 745/298= 2.5 and 596/298= 2), but when it comes to base normal powers with no bullshit transformations, then SSJ1 would be a 40-50x multiplier.

Now, even if you do cast aside the 10x multiplier from the Gravity Training, Goku's gonna hit MFTL with KKx20 alone, and SSJ1 being a 50x multiplier (Specifically Frieza Saga SSJ1), it'd multiply his base speed by well over 2.5x that of what he could achieve with KKx20, according to the scaling chart AKM made.

Last edited:
@SSJRyu1
The synopsis is an official source
Idk why you are just repeating this point. It's not canon. Show me where it is said in canon that Goku grew 10 times faster. It's stated nowhere. Shonen jump synopsis aren't accepted as canon and often times these promotional materials are hype materials and exaggerated.

Your using double standards again on PL
No I am not. Freeza's power level is blatantly stated in the manga to be above KKx2 Goku. And your argument is based on your opinion of something, not any evidence.

Idk why you are just repeating this point. It's not canon. Show me where it is said in canon that Goku grew 10 times faster. It's stated nowhere. Shonen jump synopsis aren't accepted as canon and often times these promotional materials are hype materials and exaggerated.
Well it is in the DB Manga. The Shonen Jump synopsis is icing on the cake.

Lets begin:

Base Goku Full Power PL over 8???

After the battle against Vegeta he got a Zenkai + 100G Traning = 90,000

Kaiokenx2 = 180,000

Goku got 10x stronger and faster. < (Ignored that he can use KKx10. Just look what he says about being light as a feather.....) which indicates he got faster in base.

The simple solution is to scale the 10x increased to his Saiyan Saga base form.

Saiyan Saga Base Goku 0.745c

Namek Saga Base Goku 7.45c

Captain Ginyu >7.45

Namek Saga Kaioken x2: 14.9c

Frieza Fight Base Goku: at least 14.9c

Kaioken x20 Goku = 50% Freeza: at least 298c

100% Freeza: at least 596c

SSJ Goku: at least 745c

Last edited:
This was addressed before. This isn't proof of him getting 10x stronger or faster. Just that he thinks his body could handle kaioken x10.
Nitpicking.

What about the increased PL of over 8??? to 90,000 in base? That's a 10x increased in speed.

I've seen the arrows, and yeah, the final speed gap between Goku and Frieza is indeed quite small and not as big as people think it out to be. As in, Goku only gets 1.25x swifter and yet manhandles 100% Frieza as if the latter were like a kid, and get this, Goku didn't even bother going full-power and outright called Frieza as weak. But they definitely do get massive speed amps considerably above Piccolo's feat.
Yes, that's what i'm asking, he isn't 1.25x swifter because of stomping him, he is 1.25x swifter because he is 50x faster than base while frieza is only 40x.

I'm asking if the 50x multiplier has been accepted for speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back