• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS universal+ range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Why everyone who is Low 2-C also has universal+ range? In particular, UI Goku has it and it's justified by a universal range feat (affecting an infinite 3-D space)

I get it for Infinite Zamasu, but the others?

Yeah, but Zamasu can reach that far because he is a living timeline, which is a thing peculiar of him. He can't fire a blast today to hit someone yesterday (which is what universal+ range entails for everyone else)

A low 2-C is capable of destroying 4-D space, which means they must have the range to do so. What you're describing sounds like hax, which in that case, SGGL should be low 2-C since it can do that, though it's 4-B.

Being Low 2-C doesn't necessarily mean that they are capable of destroying a 4D space. In the case of UI Goku, he is capable of harming someone with Universal+ durability.

That's false though. Having Low 2-C AP =/= having the AoE to bust a timeline.

Otherwise everyone who is tier 4 would have stellar/interstellar range.

Goku and those who scale should have High Universal level range (via shaking the World of the Void), not Universal+ from what I understand.

Infinite 3-D range is actually universal (apparently) but yeah

Does it really matter? Not like there are many people with infinite range anyway

Shaking an infinite void hardly qualifies as not having the AoE, especially with the statement of UI Goku and Kefla's clash threatening to destroy everything.

@Hadou

It should.

It doesn't qualify for Universe+ AoE. It's just infinite 3-D range (universal/high universal)

If I brought up BoG shockwaves transcending the dimensional barriers of the afterlife/universe/kaioshin realm everyone would lose their minds...

To appease certain people though high-universal seems ok via feats. If we're going to be thorough though, we don't have evidence that he fully became complete U7, let alone the wild timeline claims.

I'm not sure if that's more than universal given that they are all part of the same timeline

I thought being capable of destroying universal space-time means universal+ range!!!

They aren't capable of destroying a universal space-time, they are capable of hurting someone with the durability of being able to survive the destruction of a universal space-time.

Universe level character have it due to the clash between goku and beerus. Universe+ characters have it because goku, jiren, and the grand priest are able to affect the world of void, and other characters scale to them, it's like the vice about ability, one has it due to power, all have it for the same reason, but haven't shown so.

The world of the void feat is infinite 3-D range. That's universal.

The world of the void being a timeless void was already debunked

Because time flows. And even then, it wouldn't give them the ability to affect an entire continuum anyway

The argument could be made that only the arena does, but either way, I still don't think it is due to the above reasons. I know, that's why they were originally at high universe level.

I get your terms now.

I mean, ok. Whether or not time is flowing doesn't affect their range anyway. The point is, they can't affect stuff on a 4-D scale, they can only punch with 4-D force. Infinite 3-D range is still infinitely less than universal+

I've done some research :^)

Goku and the others are only low 2-C scaling up from Infinite Zamasu. The world of void feats are high 3-A, so anyone who isn't Zamasu has high 3-A range, except possibly Zeno.

Attacking at different points in time still doesn't make one tier 2 though.

Goku would still have High Universe level Range due to shaking the infinite void feat. Although, Goku used to have Multi-Universe level range with Instant Transmission, but it got removed due to being confused with another technique; that one where people can teleport with out the need to sense energy. But it is possible for him to get it back some day.

Anyway, I'm alright with just High 3-A range as long as their tiers remain Low 2-C.

I am sure their range was high universal, a few days/weeks back. Then it got changed to universal+ for idk what reason.

I think that Kaltias seems to make sense.

The tier will remain the same yes. They only get universal range (infinite 3-D) instead of the current one.

Of course that's excluding Zamasu and Zen'ō who can keep the old range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back