• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS revisions (please read entire OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xerkser500 said:
Dragomer said:
My sentence make complet sense, look at a goddamn DB map and tell where the hell the Kaioshin realm is physicaly connected to the mortal universe.

Also the very definition of universe in japanese is litteraly how we define low 2-C
Going by the logic I bolded out, every single verse that has universal destruction from japanese subs needs to be Low 2-C too, making 3-A a near pointless tier in general.
Also, unless I missed something, the map of DB isn't an argument for anything. The Kaioshin Realm is only separated from the living universe, not Universe 7 in general.
There is litteraly a revision going on to do litteraly just that, having 3-A and low 2-C as seperate was always nonsense anyway, even the admin admitted we needed to revise that down the line.

You missed a lot, the map mean a lot because them being physicaly seperated mean it can't be a purely physical destruction, otherwise it would have never reach the kaioshin realm, at least not until the living universe was completly gone.

The Voids in DB failed to pass the Timeless Voids Standards. Hence, why lowers tiers characters can move and why no characters has Infinite Speed yet.

Dragomer, I understand your passion but there is no need for insults. If you want to debunked arguments, you should called them out when they are Fallacy. This method is more effective.

Emperor and Medeus, both your argument were already brough up in previous CRT before and rejected, each universe is considered it's own space-time while Heaven and The Kaioshin realm aren't considered seperated, it's the official stand of the wiki on those subject, if either of you disagree, go make your own CRT and don't derail this thread.

Elizhaa said:
The Voids in DB failed to pass the Timeless Voids Standards. Hence, why lowers tiers characters can move and why no characters has Infinite Speed yet.
But the Grand Priest created the Top arena there out of nothing. Plus, he gave all each fighters their home world gravity so they can move.

Elizhaa said:
Dragomer, I understand your passion but there is no need for insults. If you want to debunked arguments, you should called them out when they are Fallacy. This method is more effective.
It failed to have the property of what we consider a timeless void but it's still a spaceless and timeless void in universe and was the only other use of void, so in DB, void is clearly associated with 'no space-time'.

So while bringing up we don't consider it a 'true one' can be used to dismiss upgrade likes Goku having infinit speed, it can't be used to dismiss the fact that 'void' was never used to define an empty but still existing space time, nor can it be used to dismiss that void was used to describe the exact opposite of that.

Those are hax feats, and Grand Priest so far above Infinite Zamasu for sure, but still nothing indicates the Timeless Void standards for Infinite speed.

Dragomer said:
It failed to have the property of what we consider a timeless void but it's still a spaceless and timeless void in universe and was the only other use of void, so in DB, void is clearly associated with 'no space-time'.
This literally makes absolutely no sense.

Either it has space-time or it doesnt, you cannot say "its not a timeless void on our site but its still a timeless void in-universe". Thats not how this works.

I saw a blue void pop out of the side as I opened this thread and immediately wondered "who uploaded an oversized image now?" >->

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Those are hax feats, and Grand Priest so far above Infinite Zamasu for sure, but still nothing indicates the Timeless Void standards for Infinite speed.
Dude, no one is trying to say it should be used for giving infinite speed to anyone, it's just being brough up to say that 'turning the universe into a void' doesn't mean 'an empty space time-continuum' because Void was used in universe to describe a spaceless, timeless place, that's all.

No, they are connected by space, you can have dimension seperated by space but still within the same space time continuum, that's basic.

That still doesn't prove space-time is being affected.

They litteraly have a physical object moved by the Grand Priest's power to tell time and use a god's way of mesuring time, said gods who are used to cross between different space time continuum, we have no indication time is going on, don't talk like they were using a random watch to say when to stop the tournament.

They shouldn't be able to tell time in the first place, plus it still doesn't change the fact that this is extrapolation.

Krillin can move in it because once again, DB never considered 3-A and low 2-C different and doesn't take dimensional tiering into account at all like numerous other show, DB is just a vers where a timeless, spaceless void doesn't have any special effect that would depend on powers.

This is the same kind of logic I can use to say Saitama is tier 0 because One Punch Man never took into account the NLF when they say Saitama is limitless and never loses.

No, it's called bulshit, you can't extrapolate a different meaning of Void when it can mean both and the only other exemple of it being used was to refer to the exact opposite of what you're trying to say.

yeah, yeah, keep repeating that, it will become true maybe.

I suggest you chill out. Yes, you are using extrapolation because those are two completely different scenes with no connection to one another.

Replies in bold.

Xerkser500 said:
Dragomer said:
This literally makes absolutely no sense.
Either it has space-time or it doesnt, you cannot say "its not a timeless void on our site but its still a timeless void in-universe". Thats not how this works.

It is a timeless Void but it doesn't have the property of a timeless void as defined by our wiki, it totaly works like that, our wiki has a tone of definition that doesn't fit specific show's definition of something.

That's like how Star Platinuum is a top tier stand in-universe in JJBA but on this site it's pretty much considered low tier.

Dragomer said:
Dude, no one is trying to say it should be used for giving infinite speed to anyone, it's just being brough up to say that 'turning the universe into a void' doesn't mean 'an empty space time-continuum' because Void was used in universe to describe a spaceless, timeless place, that's all.
Your taking 2 different contexts of how "void" was used and trying to mix them together to make them be the same exact thing in the same exact situation.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
No, they are connected by space, you can have dimension seperated by space but still within the same space time continuum, that's basic.
That still doesn't prove space-time is being affected.

They litteraly have a physical object moved by the Grand Priest's power to tell time and use a god's way of mesuring time, said gods who are used to cross between different space time continuum, we have no indication time is going on, don't talk like they were using a random watch to say when to stop the tournament.

They shouldn't be able to tell time in the first place, plus it still doesn't change the fact that this is extrapolation.

Krillin can move in it because once again, DB never considered 3-A and low 2-C different and doesn't take dimensional tiering into account at all like numerous other show, DB is just a vers where a timeless, spaceless void doesn't have any special effect that would depend on powers.

This is the same kind of logic I can use to say Saitama is tier 0 because One Punch Man never took into account the NLF when they say Saitama is limitless and never loses.

No, it's called bulshit, you can't extrapolate a different meaning of Void when it can mean both and the only other exemple of it being used was to refer to the exact opposite of what you're trying to say.

yeah, yeah, keep repeating that, it will become true maybe.

I suggest you chill out. Yes, you are using extrapolation because those are two completely different scenes with no connection to one another.
Replies in bold.
No, reply normaly, that's freaking unreadable.

Xerkser500 said:
Dragomer said:
Your taking 2 different contexts of how "void" was used and trying to mix them together to make them be the same exact thing in the same exact situation.
No, there is no 'two context', Void was used to describe how the universe would be if Beerus and Goku really destroy it and Void was then later used to describe a timeless, spaceless void and was never used to describe anything else, so you can't claim it mean 'an empty space time continuum' when we all the info we have indicate they meant 'timeless, spaceless void'

Dragomer said:
It is a timeless Void but it doesn't have the property of a timeless void as defined by our wiki, it totaly works like that, our wiki has a tone of definition that doesn't fit specific show's definition of something.
That's like how Star Platinuum is a top tier stand in-universe in JJBA but on this site it's pretty much considered low tier.
But its not a timeless void as the entire arc of the ToP proves so. Hit being able to use his time hax in the void, as well as Grand Priest giving a timer and a time limit on the tournament proves very well that time is existent there.

The void having "no time or space" is simply one thing: Hyperbole.

Xerkser500 said:
Dragomer said:
It is a timeless Void but it doesn't have the property of a timeless void as defined by our wiki, it totaly works like that, our wiki has a tone of definition that doesn't fit specific show's definition of something.That's like how Star Platinuum is a top tier stand in-universe in JJBA but on this site it's pretty much considered low tier.
But its not a timeless void as the entire arc of the ToP proves so. Hit being able to use his time hax in the void, as well as Grand Priest giving a timer and a time limit on the tournament proves very well that time is existent there.
The entier TOP arc doesn't prove it.

Hit bring his own time-space thingie with his dimension that is litteraly made of time.

Grand Priest's timer is litteraly just a giant slab of rock he move with his power.

Calling something an hyperbole isn't an argument and even if it was, it still has the same result : void is used to mean spaceless and timeless, not 'Universe where all matter was destroyed'.

@Dragonmer Wanted to type my response faster quicker without making the wall of text bigger by putting my refutes right under your points.

All the stuff in bold is me, not that hard to read.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@Dragonmer Wanted to type my response faster quicker without making the wall of text bigger by putting my refutes right under your points.
All the stuff in bold is me, not that hard to read.
Don't copy / quote what i said at all, that's usualy how we do to avoid quoting wall of text and reduce the bulk, that's also easier to read, quoting line by line become unreadable really quick, trust me.

Actually, Angels all have creation feats. Grand Priest personally created the entire Tournament of Power arena. Is it that much of a stretch to think he simply created a pocket of space-time for the mortals to fight within?

Xerkser500 said:

It was an empty Void yet GP created arena there with everything that a mortal needs to survive. Gravity of their home world for each fighter so they can fight at their best.

Hit using his Toki Tobashi is problably a mistake of Toei or it could also be that GP created time there but not whole void but just the area that they are fighting.

GP timer is not to tell time of the void but to tell what time is left for the tournament to end. He uses task(Whatever he calls it) to determine the time till the tournament to end. If I bring a watch from earth to the WoV it will tell time of Earth not the void.

The only space that their would be is arena and time would be the same size of the arena.

It is not an hyperbole. Before the tournament, it was empty and without time. GP came and created something there. But only the area that the tournament was held. Not the entire void.

"Base Goku doing so well against Broly"

https://youtu.be/j4BGwbFt554

You mean, Base Goku countering the first few hits then getting utterly annihilated to the point in which he has to turn Super Saiyan, still doesn't have the edge, then turns Super Saiyan God, slams Broly twice so Broly can slam him more times than he can count, then he turns Super Saiyan Blue just to be crushed by a blast Broly shoots that ends this man's career and turns the winter landscape into a magma ocean?

KingEzran said:
"Base Goku doing so well against Broly"
https://youtu.be/j4BGwbFt554

You mean, Base Goku countering the first few hits then getting utterly annihilated to the point in which he has to turn Super Saiyan, still doesn't have the edge, then turns Super Saiyan God, slams Broly twice so Broly can slam him more times than he can count, then he turns Super Saiyan Blue just to be crushed by a blast Broly shoots that ends this man's career and turns the winter landscape into a magma ocean?
The novel is accepted as canon on the wiki. It describes SS Goku as matching Broly at first.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Where is it stated Kaioshin Realm is outside of space-time? Not to mention there's no proof of Universe 6 having its own space-time separate from Universe 7 either.
It all the descriptions that involve the cosmology of universe, the Kaioshin Realm was always be show to exist in a dimension fully outside the Mortal Universe (at difference of the Afterlife, which by the way is still separated from the Mortal Universe by his own space-time), both in old guidebooks that in the DBS manga.

http://www.magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/images/07-036-a.gif

https://i10.***********.net/dragon-ball-super/16/dragon-ball-super-8271355.jpg

http://www.magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php

That also is valid for all the other 12 universes, each of their Mortal Universe have their own space-time with each their Afterlife and Kaioshin Realm.

The novel is accepted as canon on the wiki. It describes SS Goku as matching Broly at first.

Yeah, but he said Base Goku faired well against Broly.

All of that only suggests it's a body of space that's not connected; nothing suggests they aren't contained within the same timeline.

Movie-wise, that is the case. It was much closer than when he was in his Base Form, but he still wasn't that good. But I can't really argue with you when it comes to Novels.

So, the 3-A scaling for Goku would be for Low 2-C now?

Cuz, as far as i know, If SSG Is baseline Low 2-C, SSB might be 50x if it is considered SSJ1 grade 1 for SSG, At kaiohken x10, he would be 500x Low 2-C.

After their first match, Goku can match Hit without kaiohken, so he got 10x stronger naturally, so if he went Kaiohken x10 right there, he would be 5000x Low 2-C.

Then, he gets some unknown boosts from the Black saga.

At kaiohken x20, he should be around 10,000 Low 2-C.

We don't use Saiyan Multipliers used by the Kaizen Chuu. Been discussed countless times...

Void in Dragon Ball means no time or space, U7 was gonna be a void of nothing. It was stated over and over again the ENTIRE universe would have been obliterated, Whis refers to the entire universe as The gigantic image above. The image is a space time continuum, there's a one meaning to universe in Dragon Ball. Plain and simple guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back