• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS revisions (please read entire OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ted Please stop with this immaturity. Disagreeing with someone doesn't warrant taking shots at that someone and will most likely get you in trouble.

@Ted Ed No, how about you prove that Goku and Beerus were going to destroy space-time and not just the physical contents? After all your claim is what requires more assumptions.

Can everyone who agrees stop typing for a sec this is clearly getting worse. I made the thread and I'm sorry that it turned out like this. I alone will handle the rest of this to avoid further conflict. If you don't stop replying I will find someone to close the thread. Thank you.

Oi! I come here to see the thread and all I see if people fighting! stop this madness or we will be force to get others to stop this which won't be pretty

Oh my. Goku can keeo up with someone that couldnt have holded back infinitely that is low 2-c!

That means he is 3-A! Obviously. Get that bad argument out of here.

• PROVE BEERUS HELD BACK INFINITELY (Even when he himself stated he was using around 70%) OR LEAVE.*

Dragomer said:
Litteraly nothing had been refuted.

Don't whine about ad hominem when the worst that happened here was people being obnoxious and you're just as guilty as everyone else here.

Yes, you made yourself very clear, you just didn't provide any evidence for any of the claim you made against the upgrade.
The counter arguments others have made, and the ones I made, disagree. And mine still havent been countered yet.

>When the worst that happened here was people being obnoxious

No, the worst that happened here is your side throwing insults and temper tantrums just because we disagree with a verse some like to treat as some holy grail who should be given a pass on anything and everything DB related. And just so everyone knows, I myself made a thread similar to this a while ago when I first came here about whether or not the Beerus and Goku feat should be Low 2-C and it was rejected. That should be very telling, but whatever.

And its not up to me to provide evidence to disprove the upgrade. Its your burden of proof to prove your upgrade is even plausible. Your side has simply done a very lackluster job of it, twisting context and assumptions to fit your narrative like a bowl of spaghetti.

Xerkser500 said:
Dragomer said:
Litteraly nothing had been refuted.

Don't whine about ad hominem when the worst that happened here was people being obnoxious and you're just as guilty as everyone else here.

Yes, you made yourself very clear, you just didn't provide any evidence for any of the claim you made against the upgrade.
The counter arguments others have made, and the ones I made, disagree. And mine still havent been countered yet.
>When the worst that happened here was people being obnoxious

No, the worst that happened here is your side throwing insults and temper tantrums just because we disagree with a verse some like to treat as some holy grail who should be given a pass on anything and everything DB related. And just so everyone knows, I myself made a thread similar to this a while ago when I first came here about whether or not the Beerus and Goku feat should be Low 2-C and it was rejected. That should be very telling, but whatever.

And its not up to me to provide evidence to disprove the upgrade. Its your burden of proof to prove your upgrade is even plausible. Your side has simply done a very lackluster job of it, twisting context and assumptions to fit your narrative like a bowl of spaghetti.
'counters argument', saying 'no it's not' isn't a counter argument.

'others and the ones i made' don't try to claim you're the majority here, there is litteraly 3 of you.

Your point were addressed and i debunked them myself multiple time, just because you copy pasted them in an unreadable form doesn't make them suddenly valid

Show me the insults ? they are like your evidence it seems, non existent, meanwhile that very comment of yours is an obvious proof of what i said about people being obnoxious, get off that high horse.

Except that as far as i'm concerned, all i see is you being obnoxious and getting on your high horse just because someone was obnoxious back.

Yeah, getting a pass, because having evidence for an upgrade is asking for a pass

No one cares about your backstory.

Except you do have to present proof for your claims, just like we presented proof for ours but litteraly all you could do is say 'no it's not'.

Prove it, prove the context is twisted and show the assumptions, if it's so obvious why did none of you even come close to doing it and why did you all suddenly drop the assumptions thing and acting like nothing happened when i pointed out all the assumption YOUR side was making compared to the 'assumption' the upgrade was making ?

Ted Ed said:
Oh my. Goku can keeo up with someone that couldnt have holded back infinitely that is low 2-c!

That means he is 3-A! Obviously. Get that bad argument out of here.
DB doesn't treat the difference between 3-A and Low 2-C as infinite. In fact if anything, this would only make Low 2-C DB scaling more questionable when nobody has demonstrated any feats on that level and are only there because of Jiren being said to be the stronkest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back