• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Revisions/Discussion

It was said Goku was able to deal with her ss2 simply through skill or rather her lack of skill. In fact when she got that one direct shot in his stomach it was obvious he felt that one, like for real. Later when she got used to his fighting style he was costrected to power up as well or else he would of been destroyed pretty fast.

Link that? Because that's not what I remember. Given the gap between SSJ2 and base that seems rather impossible even through skill.

My connection is way to shitty... Gonna try later if i can find it.(or rather if my videos actually load)

Well yes there was a skill gap, but Goku still possessed comparable power. She couldn't beat SSJ2 Goku.

Yes, Whis did say that Caulifla was a straight ip brawler and Goku is a skilled martial artist.

However, I think Caulifla was just trying to learn ssj3 from Goku and not going all out and that's why Goku kept up with the speed and durability gap

Back