• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Resistances

But seriosuly, Master Roshi being immune to empathic manipulation seems farfetched. He trained, yes, but I think that he was still affected by some pretty woman during the tournament.

As odd as it sounds, I think he's been completely uneffected by all women, with half the people he taken thus far (so I guess total) being women.

Son Goku Frieza Vegeta Son Gohan Piccolo Master Roshi Tien Shinhan Android 17 Android 18 Jiren Toppo Dyspo Cabba Shin Iwen Helles Mosco Quitela Arack Champa Beerus Liquir Sidra Rumsshi Belmod Geene Grand Priest Sour Vados Whis Mojito Cus Marcarita Btw, does this scale to Zeno since he's more powerful than anyone in the tournament?

We do not know enough about Zen'o's abilities, to start speculating.

Anyway, I will temporarily unlock the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Also, make sure to check that you do not accidentally insert any bulky code into the profiles. It takes a long time for me to clean up.

@J-Man

Yes, but according to Arigarmy the source editor has also caused such problems lately, and I have had to clean up a lot more edits recently due to bulky code. I have informed the Fandom staff, but they have not responded yet.

@Glassman

Okay. Thank you. I will lock the pages again then. Also, I handled Frieza for you.

@Ant

As weird as it may sound, but Whis dedicated a whole sentence about how that old pervert was not affected by Rebrianne's attack lol

I disagree with giving resistances to everyone regardless of there being feats or not.

Being stronger =/= Having the same resistances as weaker beings.

The gas was everywhere, barely anyone was affected except for two characters. in this instance powerscaling is irrelevant.

AguilaR101 said:
The gas was everywhere, barely anyone was affected except for two characters.
in this instance powerscaling is irrelevant.
Oh, yeah, in that case I'm agree.

But what I'm against is giving Super characters a bunch of Resistances just because Kid Goku resisted some stuff.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I disagree with giving resistances to everyone regardless of there being feats or not.
Being stronger =/= Having the same resistances as weaker beings.
Does Jiren not have the same resistance to time-skip as Goku did when he used kaio-ken in the U6 tournament?

@UMR

To be fair the Time-Leap blatantly affected Jiren, he just predicted where Hit would be once it ended.

Hell, the Cage of Time forced him to exert significant effort to get out of.

It clearly affected Jiren at first and he almost lost because of it.

Giving people resistance to transmutation, petrification, electricity, and shit just because a weaker Goku showed that is nonsense.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
But he did resist just barely is enough .
I'm not contesting giving Jiren that resistance. I contest every resistance ever being given to everyone due to the "Stronger' logic

We even had a thread against this.

Giving all resistances for free could be a slippery slope. Bleach characters could also gain resistance because of higher reiatsu. There's a reason we require feats of resistance.

I will see where this goes...

Back