• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Conservative Speed Multipliers (Remastered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait? Are you actually telling me that ssb isn't 50x times above because it doesn't hold the properties of a super saiyan? Despite the name "super saiyan god super saiyan ", despite the explanation from toriyama, the writers, the person who invented the transformation?
It's clear as it gets, they take super saiyan god, then transform into a super saiyan
We know the multiplier of the super saiyan, we know it's properties. The ki control and stamina drain was already delt with in the cell saga.
It's like this
I have Form A, I am merly 3 in form A, in form B I am 6, Form C is 7, In Form E it's the combination of both forms B and C, Which would be 14.
There are no cityjet interpretation other than that they take the super saiyan god as a base form, then transform form to super saiyan, applying its properties on top of super saiyan god wivh surprise surprise, includes hair changes, and the immense power boost.
It's your job to prove otherwise, it's your job to prove your point which contradicts with the name of the transformation ,the writers, characters, the original creators intent.

^ EVEN WITH THIS ARGUMENT YOU STILL WOULD BE CLAIMING THAT WHAT WE ARE SAYING IS STILL LOWBALLING THE ACTUAL MULTIPLIER 😂😂

Again showing why the source given multipliers should still be used for a benchmark

I mean, what other properties that separates ssb and ssg besides ki control and stamina drain?
Yes you guessed! Congratulations, it's the multiplier, guess what form that is on top of a super saiyan god? You guessed it again akm, good job, it's the super saiyan , original super saiyan, the myth, the legend, the ally to good, nightmare to you! Super saiyan 1
This might be a little hard, do you kids now what's the multiplier of super saiyan1!? Oh my God you guessed again, sooo smart. It's a 50x tines multiplier. Oh what? You don't believe me? It's hard to understand I know but I'll explain it again, a super saiyan is a transformation that makes a saiyan 50x times more powerful, supported by feats and numerous statement.
Amazing I know right? And guessed what, goku transformed into a super saiyan god, then added a super saiyan on top of it, making him 50x times more powerful hence the name "super saiyan god super saiyan god " isn't marvellous how smart you are!

Last edited:
Yeah but I cannot simply overturn something already accepted/rejected in the past on my own, without getting more staff input on it. I'll make a different thread for this purpose and see how the discussion goes.

I think we should close this thread in the meantime.
Ok. I did mentioned that more staff input would likely be necessary but that's understandable

Didnt AKM say he wanted to discuss all this with Staff
I see no discussion, if it's private then it's kinda fishy since they all could say "we discussed this and thus we reached to the conclusion that we should accept/not accept the multipliers" and it should be also public because there are multiple knowledgeable dbz supporters that are sadly not from the staff.

I see no discussion, if it's private then it's kinda fishy since they all could say "we discussed this and thus we reached to the conclusion that we should accept/not accept the multipliers" and it should be also public because there are multiple knowledgeable dbz supporters that are sadly not from the staff.
I would agree it should be public, at least after the fact, dragon ball discussions can be easily derailed and people can get, emotional over them (it happens less now but use to be very common well super was airing) so I understand the decision if it was made private, I still feel like the key points of it should be made apparent after of course

I would agree it should be public, at least after the fact, dragon ball discussions can be easily derailed and people can get, emotional over them (it happens less now but use to be very common well super was airing) so I understand the decision if it was made private, I still feel like the key points of it should be made apparent after of course
If it's private, god knows if even they discussed it. Atleast it should be only staff thread with regular members that are knowledgeable about the dbz a d not just any member, or make a place to discuss but keep everyone's identity anonymous so we don't get the argument that staff only agree with each other because they are staff or something like that

If it's private, god knows if even they discussed it. Atleast it should be only staff thread with regular members that are knowledgeable about the dbz a d not just any member, or make a place to discuss but keep everyone's identity anonymous so we don't get the argument that staff only agree with each other because they are staff or something like that
Usually what happens with big revisions is they talk about it on discord or something then make the thread. I imagine for something like this they would just talk on the forms, If I had to guess, the- Sera thing is what's delayed any discussion (if you don't know what that is go to the news board)

Well, regardless of what happens. If AKM or other staff would really want to actually discuss that, then they should do this on the wiki, rather than a private chat on Discord, especially with discussions like this one

Usually what happens with big revisions is they talk about it on discord or something then make the thread. I imagine for something like this they would just talk on the forms, If I had to guess, the- Sera thing is what's delayed any discussion (if you don't know what that is go to the news board)
Possibly yes, but I doubt accepting juts one multiplier is going to need a big revision thread. Or they are just stalling us because they don't want to accept nor discuss it which is extremely weird

Well, regardless of what happens. If AKM or other staff would really want to actually discuss that, then they should do this on the wiki, rather than a private chat on Discord, especially with discussions like this one
They don't wanna, because if they did, they would ve made made it a normal or a staff thread with occasional normal debaters who are pretty knowledgeable on dbz

I said I will make a thread. I go away for a few days due to being busy irl and other bureaucratic tasks and you guys here start birthing crackpot conspiracy theories lmao
what the hell... such nonsense

tenor.gif

Anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back