• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm with you here. Unless the form itself showed planetary lifting strength or Goku physically moved the planet he doesn't scale to the Earth's weight in my view.
Yeh, Goku just physically overpowered Moro hand, which has like, Car/Truck size?
Screen-Shot-2020-10-21-at-5.42.00-PM.jpg

I disagree with this CRT, sure, Moro becomes earth itself, but Goku just overpowered his HAND, does it means that if someone lift some part of earth like a bunch of sand means that they can lift the entire Earth just because Sand is part of the earth?
I already responded to this but it's fine I'll say it again, Moro scales to his own lifting strength which is class Y as the whole planet, but why do his hands scale to his full lifting strength? It's because Moro was using his full power when fighting Goku which means he's using his full lifting strength too, we know this because Moro didn't get any stronger or weaker after fusing with the earth yet was still fighting Goku at full power as a tiny mountain and hands, if he wasn't using his full lifting strength like you said then he would be significantly weaker since he's only using a small part of his body but that wasn't true. And regardless Goku overpowered Moro's mountain body as an avatar, if moro was getting overpowered and was about to die, and his ki was powerful enough to support the weight of the planet then how in the hell would he not use his class Y LS to beat Goku?

This is just a misunderstanding of this type of LS, this one is not scaled to the whole body equally, is scaled to it entirely only, is even iffy if he has it, moro does not scale to class Y, his entire body has Class Y all over himself due to his size and mass.

His hand being the size of a truck means it's mass and size is immensely smaller than earth's, so he only scales to a minuscule fraction of it, that fraction being the difference between a truck and the earth, well obviously remembering his base LS because of the building feat

This is just a misunderstanding of this type of LS, this one is not scaled to the whole body equally, is scaled to it entirely only, is even iffy if he has it, moro does not scale to class Y, his entire body has Class Y all over himself due to his size and mass.

His hand being the size of a truck means it's mass and size is immensely smaller than earth's, so he only scales to a minuscule fraction of it, that fraction being the difference between a truck and the earth, well obviously remembering his base LS because of the building feat
I guess if this is true, then moro himself cannot be scaled to class Y. I am disappointed, I failed again.

I'll be honest with you, if this went through it would've been a cool way of dbz getting LS, via overpowering someone else big.

Which was what?

This

Dragon Ball characters can destroy planets so they should be able to lift planets as well. Characters from the Frieza Saga and everything after that point should have Stellar Lifting Strenght since they can destroy stars.

Huh, alright. Guess we’re doing this.

Dragon Ball characters can destroy planets so they should be able to lift planets as well. Characters from the Frieza Saga and everything after that point should have Stellar Lifting Strenght since they can destroy stars.
Can you clarify why being able to blow up planets with energy attacks means they can lift planets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back