• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS: 2-C Universe (Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let her come to me if she want.
cute-anime.gif
You gae

AKM is a boy

Not as gay as Tony but YKWIM

Given that Dragon Ball is based on MWI, it'd be weird if the timelines/macrocosms follow different cosmological structures.

If Toriyama confirmed that TOEI stuff coexists with Manga/DBS, then it's reasonable to take that U7 is 2-C in both Manga/Anime of DBS as well.

Given that Dragon Ball is based on MWI, it'd be weird if the timelines/macrocosms follow different cosmological structures.

If Toriyama confirmed that TOEI stuff coexists with Manga/DBS, then it's reasonable to take that U7 is 2-C in both Manga/Anime of DBS as well.
Jeez, I didn't think you would agree, I'm really thinking you're going to bring something up later and I can see that

Since they are confirmed parallel timelines now...

Couldn't one argue Gohan's potential across both timelines are directly comparable , and thusly a Gohan who mastered Potential Unleashed so much it became his base form should be superior to the Potential Unleashed we see in Super ? I mean personally it makes sense since they were once composited and that Gohan has quite a number of years on Super's Gohan, not to mention it's heavily implied, and stated he trained rather extensively in comparison to Super's Gohan who was only noted to have trained moderately.

i agree with plancks scaling chain for dbs, although the dbs manga 3A's would now be 3U 2-C's with infinite speed.
nope, the manga characters have no scaling to the universe in speed like the anime does

if we talk about canon dbz manga scaling, Buu and vegito would be High 3A
why so? Also this is a tier 2 thread, not tier 3

It would upgrades various gt characters also.
nah, they don't change in anything from this

Since they are confirmed parallel timelines now...

Couldn't one argue Gohan's potential across both timelines are directly comparable , and thusly a Gohan who mastered Potential Unleashed so much it became his base form should be superior to the Potential Unleashed we see in Super ? I mean personally it makes sense since they were once composited and that Gohan has quite a number of years on Super's Gohan, not to mention it's heavily implied, and stated he trained rather extensively in comparison to Super's Gohan who was only noted to have trained moderately.
Cosmology is a thing, but we absolutely do not cross scale alternate timeline version of characters to one another withou further reasoning and evidence

nope, the manga characters have no scaling to the universe in speed like the anime does

why so? Also this is a tier 2 thread, not tier 3

nah, they don't change in anything from this

Cosmology is a thing, but we absolutely do not cross scale alternate timeline version of characters to one another withou further reasoning and evidence
Discuss all the scaling you want, you have like 36 hrs.

The whole point is that the fundamental cosmology of each timeline is the same i.e. regardless of Broly's nature, the Otherworld still exists and such.
Then the abilities granted by being dead on Toei Vegeta, Frieza, and Cell's profiles apply to the other continuities?

Their Other Worlds should share the same properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back