• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS: 2-C Universe (Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, those are not alternate timelines tbf
Doesn't matter, I meant to show how identical things can work while having story disconnected entirely and even most of stuff, basic structure as long as has no contradiction, is fine. Earth being green in one alternate Timeline while red lava in another doesn't matter.

Doesn't matter, I meant to show how identical things can work while having story disconnected entirely and even most of stuff, basic structure as long as has no contradiction, is fine. Earth being green in one alternate Timeline while red lava in another doesn't matter.
I think i have a better explanation, emmadaioh just choose to decorate hell differently in one timeline than the other, like two house models owned by different people

Y’all really just made my thread irrelevant huh?

You choose the most irrlevant character ... aka Zamasu

b328e8daa5c9383660502cbda7e6b2bf_w200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back