• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even so, a casual ki blast from Enraged Mira put both Trunks and FW on their ass at the same time. And FW is comparable to Goku, but Goku is undoubtedly stronger via dragon fist and kaioken.

That's what I call the form lol, the only thing I could call it other than Enraged mode is villainous mode from XV1 ovo

At the end of the day, Xeno Goku solos and Grand Priest one shots. I have scans where Demigra, Goku and beat transcended the space-time for the entire dbh multiverse including the crack of time and the spaces beyond time which I will make a thread on sometime in Feb. But let's focus on the speed. Everyone ok with toki toki being the embodiment of time? And the other feats and "debunks" which I've refuted

I would appreciate if somebody could ask Azathoth, Promestei, and Matthew to comment here again regarding the possibly infinite or immeasurable speed levels.

It is best if you ask the others as well.

"As far as speed goes, Demigra post-Toki Toki absorption should be infinite or immeasurable, as he gained control over all of time and space."

I'm... pretty positive that's not how it works. He needs more than that.

Yes, reality warping and attack potency does not automatically mean physical movement speed.

If we went by that logic, many, many characters would get Infinite/Immeasurable speed when they realistically are nowhere near that.

Bluetrekking said:
@Ant, no one really addressed the infinite speed feats that concern to Xenoverse and Heroes. Such as:

Demigra being in the crack of time for 75 million years which is basically inhabiting it.

Towa and Mira always have existed outside the flow of time.

Demigra in DBH was going to destroy the multiverse and move in the timeless void. Before you say "void feats don't count", Dimentio has infinite speed far a void feat not even performed.

Mira and Bardock existed outside outside of time between the dimensions.

The reason I say these feats are valid is beacause everything Time one of these feats happen, they always have some sort of statement claiming that that it is outside the flow of time.
What about this?

He was trapped in the Crack of Time.

I don't think Dimentio should have Infinite speed for that feat. We can't use pages with faulty stats for justification.

Dunno about the rest. It's possible.

Okay. Let's wait for Matthew and Azathoth.

Also, Town and Mira are stated to be beyond the flow of time, and yet, time still flows in their fights. Such examples are Mira fighting the Future Warrior until Goku gave up in the Cell games. Not to mention, there'd have to be so many in Canon characters that would supposedly be immeasurable. Future Gohan can fight Mira, despite the fact that the Androids are an actual threat later, several amped villains like Super Buu fighting the Future Warrior and people like Gotenks or Piccolo matching up to them. It creates a huge inconsistency with what we actually see in game.

Okay. Thank you for the information.

1. That makes no sense, they're fighting in a place with time so why wouldn't it flow?

2. Doesn't really create any inconsistencies. The game has Trunks help out FW in his fight with Towa when Trunks has never beaten base Mira before, let alone villainous Mira, and Towa helped FW beat Supervillain Mira, which is vastly above the previous two forms. There's also the fact that Trunks transforms against the android but not against Towa, so unless you're suggesting 17/18 > Towa, that isn't the case.

They're as strong as the plot needs them to be, which is why you don't instantly one-shot villainous mode Yamcha or Hercule in story mode.

Also. Many instances shows Dragon Ball doesn't follow this system. Trunks who is superior to Towa has shown he can exist beyond time and space.

Him being trapped in it does not mean it does not serve as an infinite speed feat. He was still there for 75 million years. Him being trapped there simply meant he could not escape.

I don't think Dimentio should have Infinite speed for that feat. We can't use pages with faulty stats for justification.

Fair enough but Solaris and Time Eater have Infinite Speed for singular void feats. This is also not an outlier for the sake of the plot as these feats have been done countless times in both Xenoverse and Heroes.

DMUA said:
He only blew up the planet though.
NO. He destroyed a time crystal which represents a timeline. Chronoa referred to a crystal as a point in history and the flow of time in it was odd. At the point it was going all of history would collapse.

Alright. It is currently the 1st of Jan 2018 1:20am. So happy New Year. A little messed up right now and will get more messed up. So I won't be commenting here tomorrow. So please don't derail the thread or close it before i come back

And, oh, he's referring to the temporal chain reaction that resulted from history being altered?

As I already said, if it was the case we'd have a plethora of Canon characters, who should be finite in speed, fight them just fine.

But, 3-A Goku is 2-C because of fighting Demigra and this Wiki accepts that. Zamasu has Mid-Godly Regen, the Time Vault does not exist in the original Canon, neither does Towa, Mira and Demigra. Many things change. It is an entirely separate continuity as well so I don't see anything wrong.

Also, we accepted in the previous thread that there are so much timelines that the characters in DB refer to the multiverse as infinite. This can simply just be seen as another timeline.

It being dumb isn't a reason for it to not get accepted. The games are a completely different continuity and the feats happen over and over again and there are statements said many times. Finite in terms of this wiki actually, Jiren transcending time was called an outlier iirc, if it wasn't he would just scale the characters above him to immeasurable. You can't say it's dumb as a reason for it to not get accepted. I've already covered the stronger characters in Xenoverse scaling "issues" both infinite and immeasurable speed stands

The time crystal didn't explode due to a temporal change lmao. It exploded because of dark kid buus power. Similar to how Demigra and Goku and fw were shaking the crack of time. Also. This isn't even the main purpose of the thread. Let's get back on topic please. Refer to UMR's comments as well

Promestein said:

Dunno about the rest. It's possible.
I am against Infinite Speed as well.

It contradicts way too much even in the own games, the abudance of "void" feats is actually more evidence that they actually don't mean anything, and it is outlierish. Since even the MFTL+ stuff relies on stuff outside of Xenoverse, but rater Super.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back