• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I've given proof for the crack of time. There is also the fact they physically existed beyond space and time. This isn't stuff out of no where if it is shown in scans and translated. These need to be evaluated as they are directly shown and stated. Them transcending time is not just referring to abilti3is or the purpose of a show. If they transcended time they transcended time. Shown and stated multiple time through multiple media's

I'm still on the fence on the immeasurable stuff, which tbh, is not bad, as normally it would be a straight up no.

My only concern is, how seriously do we take transcending time here, and are we going to treat DBH differently than DBS? Jiren is explicitly stated and shown to transcend time twice and it doesn't play into his speed or AP at all except making Low 2-C more concrete.

Besides that, do you agree with the thread. The only "debunks" have been that it's an outlier, hyperbole or out of context which I've replied too

I think we should have a point where if some feat such as transcending time is done over and over, it just stops being hyperbole/outlier and turns into an actual feat because almost every dragon ball feat brought up has had the phrase "Outlier" or "Hyperbole" thrown at it, but with Dragon Ball Heroes (Like this thread outlines), the feat is reconfirmed several times.

I love how the Heroes / Toei continuity of Dragon Ball apparently has no outliers.

Fighting within Instant Transmission is stupid and applying that to make everyone Infinite Speed is contradicted by literally every scene after that in all of Dragon Ball.

They transcend time because they can time travel. That's it.

A lot is hyperbole and wanky assumptions.

Oh, and the Future Warrior isn't Immeasurable or beyond time as he is paradoxed by Towa, and by proxy no one is either.

Instant Transmission leads to a midpoint "teleportation dimension" in some Dragon Ball continuities.

Matt, the instant transmission fighting was done NOT in the official Dragon Ball Media. Every other example from other media sources wouldn't affect this feat (Except DBH where all the continuities are connected). Just because it's stupid doesn't make it untrue. They fought while in instantaneous speed, that much at least is clear and is not contradicting anything. I could easily say "They didn't do it again because PIS" or something like that.

Matt, No offense, but really. DBH is like the poster child of "Take me seriously" in terms of their feats which gets absolutely ridiculous later on, This isn't Cell's "Hyperbole" statement of where he can blow up a solar system.

On that note, how do we prove something is hyperbole? With the Cell example, he didn't perform the feat but everyone still took him seriously. The reactions of the characters or something?

Dude. The Instant Transmission fighting makes no sense regardless of the context, and it also happens in the second Cooler movie. It is nonsense. You can't just accept out of favouritism.

Also, ever heard of burden of proof? It is YOUR job to prove that it is not a hyperbole by showing evidence that corroborates with the statements.

"Hit's attacks are beyond time"

Because he stops and skips time.

"Supreme Kai of time, Vegeta and trunks can move in the Crack of Time."

Being in such a space isn't grounds for Infinite or Immeasurable anymore unless you originate there.

Okay, I'll pitch in here too.

Towa and Mira being beyond the flow of time was just them camping out in a universe they owned, which had a seperate timeline. They also time travel, which doesn't qualify for speed featery.

Am I the only one who thinks Buu and Goku fighting in the Instantaneous Movement is badass, and not stupid?

Well, the thing is, it's not a feat.

Instant Transmission leads to a separate dimension from which you reach your destination in some continuities, as explained in a Daizenshuu.

Yeah, they are just fighting in another dimension.

They exist outside the natural flow of time. Not another universe or timeline. DMUA, there is nothing pointing at them just existing in another universe. They literally exist beyond the flow of time. There is still Demigra inhabiting the crack of time for 75 million years which still counts as a feat There is them literally existing beyond time and space in DBH.

the feat and the scan and the translation is given for that

How is them transcending time just time travelling? They've time travelled so many times yet every time they did, that statement wasn't given. All of these need to be evaluated. Don't just go against one or two scans as if it "debunk" everything

They aren't literally transcending time, they are bypassing it. There's no evidence to suggest that they have Infinite speed, and in fact more evidence they are just using time traveling.

It would have said they were time travelling if that was the case, each time Towa and Mira were time travelling it was stated that they are going throughout history. Bypassing it is complete headcanon. Don't change the point in hand, you said that they are just in another universe when they were clearly were where the FW was and still were stated to exist beyond the flow of time. I don't understand what existing beyond the flow of time has to do with time travelling

If they were really immeasurable in speed, then how is Trunks able to fight them?

What? How does that have to do with anything?

Trunks is far superior to xenoverse Towa and in Heroes existed physically beyond time and space alongside the supreme Kai of time. He's one of the main protagonists along side the time patrol and consistentally is somewhat comparable to the future warrior. Not stronger. Comparable.

@Staff members

Should we close this thread, or is there anything left to discuss here?

@Ant, no one really addressed the infinite speed feats that concern to Xenoverse and Heroes. Such as:

Demigra being in the crack of time for 75 million years which is basically inhabiting it.

Towa and Mira always have existed outside the flow of time.

Demigra in DBH was going to destroy the multiverse and move in the timeless void. Before you say "void feats don't count", Dimentio has infinite speed far a void feat not even performed.

Mira and Bardock existed outside outside of time between the dimensions.

The reason I say these feats are valid is beacause everytime one of these feats happen, they always have some sort of statement claiming that that it is outside the flow of time.

Hmm. You do have a point in that it sounds like infinite speed when you put it like that, but I would would prefer to see what Azathoth and the other staff members think first.

There is still things to discuss. Even the transcending time feats. I've refuted the claims made to "debunk" the thread such as "it's just time travelling" so immeasurable speed is still there and is consistent. And cal also thinks the immeasurable speed feats aren't bad. Like, the feats are shown time and time, and stated time and time again. Some feats here such as existing beyond time and space isn't getting addressed and even that is consistent with feats

Edit: I went through some profiles and some digemon characters have infinite, possibly immeasurable speed for the exact same reasons; as the scans I have brought up. Transcending time, existing beyond time and space etc. Also there's Mira and bardock fighting in a space outside of time. A lot, and I mean a lot of feats from the game franchises happen quite a few time

The characters the feats here apply to should at least get "at least infinite, possibly immeasurable"

Just throwing in my $.02-

The Crack of Time is an enclosed space separated from the dimension of time

Fighting in the time nest = destruction of the dimension of time (Clearly this means destroying the time vault)

As far as speed goes, Demigra post-Toki Toki absorption should be infinite or immeasurable, as he gained control over all of time and space.

Even Mira who absorbs an egg from Toki Toki, which is stated to be able to create an entire new timeline, should have this speed, but on a much lower scale.

The rest is going to be a trip to discuss, the people who are stated to be beyond/outside of time should scale.

Well I'm pretty sure Mira also scales to Demigra since XV2 FW => XV1 FW who by Xenoverse 2 should be equal or slightly above Full Power Toki Toki Demigra. And then Final Form Mira>>>XV2 FW since he needed Goku's help to combat him.

And after looking at that video the Crack of Time is pretty blatantly outside of time.

Towa is the same as Demigra. Demigra stole her powers in Heroes and was originally the one going to collapse the multiverse. So their stats will be the same. Demigra should also get the hax she has if it isn't already on his profile

Also. Toki-toki is the embodiment of time. And Demigra absorbed him.

He should have the power to manipulate space and time like:

He should have all the time manipulation of chronoa

Restored the multiverse

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/anW3rUqLzmW

His body in energy form resembles timelines

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/SxUNMhvbphL

Him being used in experiments caused a giant rift in time

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/8okdNiLxqHw

Controls time

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/FSrFdqasKuu

Sets time into motion

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/iaDXNTEA8eY

His eggs create time and timelines

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/M5turTxs4wj

Creates time

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/6Hcf1ikKrag

Towa said she could rule over tine and space with his egg and it gave Mira limitless power.

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/diQUfSxzaq3

Can exist beyond the multiverse and send people through time

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/FqNVfuWKtz1

Demigra controlled all of time and space after absorbing him and was going to use him to create a new multiverse

https://imgur.com/gallery/0cv3o https://imgur.com/gallery/CTC2f

Was affected by history changing

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/8RNfDdun57i

Chronoa uses his feathers to place history in the scroll

https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/YdtZdzrBy1w

Well the scaling is a bit odd. XV1, Demigra absorbs the entire bird, and gains control over "all of time and space", yet was destroyed by FW (I assume the one with SSJ3 Goku isn't the canon ending).

In XV2, Mira absorbs Towa + an egg with power for a single timeline, and gets destroyed by SSB Goku using dragon fist, and finished off by FW after the egg is removed. It makes no sense that Mira is stronger than Demigra, yet this is what XV shows us.

Yet in the game, you destroy XV1 Future Warrior who was under Towa's mind control, then you get assistance from full power SSB Goku against Super Mira. There is a bit of conflict where is shows FW evaporating Super Mira after Goku extracts the egg from him. So for scaling...

1. Enraged Mira one-shots XV1 FW

2. XV2 FW destroys that Mira, then goes on to destroy Supervillain mode Mira (Mira admits he's stronger, Towa says he's on the defensive as well)

Sidenote: Trunks and the power of the time vault is unable to go to the timeline controlled by Towa, Towa shocked that her attempt to paradox the Time Patrollers didn't work

3. Towa was afraid of Mira's core possibly creating an explosion that could surpass dimensions and destroy the time egg, helped FW fight against Supervillain Mira who survives and absorb her

So SSB Goku > Super Mira >= FW (XV2) > Supervillain Mira > Enraged Mira > Towa > FW (XV1) > Demigra

There's a lot of conflicting info with Goku/Super Mira/ FW 2, as in a time rift mission, you fight against full power SSB Vegeta who states they are equals (and you need to do all the time rift missions to get the missing details of the plot), in which case the scaling should be SSB Goku (Unamped) >= FW > Super Mira

XV1 Future Warrior was already tired and injured from his fight against trunks and the XV2 FW. So he wasn't completely at full power when he took that blast.

And SSJB Goku still needed XV2 Future Warrior's help to weaken and destabilize Mira's power so that he would have an opening to steal the egg from Mira.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back