• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH abilities: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said it can only be as it is, if the particular party agrees with it. Which is not true. But let us not dive into semantics.
Semantics is your whole argument against my comment. Ultimately this was very much unneeded, as I'm literally the first person that'll call out staff elitism.

Anyway as I said above my major gripe is the type 1 CM which hasn't been debunked in any capacity.

@TheGodOfICE777 Tokitoki using the same source isn't an argument when he himself is treated as such a unique being that he has his own page with his own special abilities like being an embodiment of time itself due to his existence being tied to time itself. Also where does it say Time Power comprises of Tokitoki itself? I don't see any scans for that, but even giving the benefit of the doubt that time power comprises of him, the fact his existence is far too unique compared to other time users like the fact his existence and his eggs can maintain and create realities respectively, something Chronoa or the Keysword or any other person who has some access to time power lacks makes this very unlikely this should scale to normal time users, just Tokitoki itself.

Ok first off, where does it remotely say that they're granted immortality, the only two scans about tokitoki blessing others are one scan with Goku which has absolutely nothing to do with Immortality in the slightest, and the other is something Supreme Kai of Time mentioned where she flat out said "who knows if it's true?" Meaning the fact that these immortal beings aren't around to confirm the blessing of tokitoki means they never gained immortality from the time power to begin with, they just got a power amp, which seems to be the case with what happened to Goku. As for Demigra, what part of it remotely mentions because of Time Power, they got immortality in the first place as opposed to it being something else Demigra can do?

Goku Black's scythe I wouldn't use as an argument when he does this even back in DBS, something that's never once elaborated to mess with time scrolls on any capacity and just creates gas clones of himself. Second off, where does any of the scans remotely mention the information itself being manipulated with the normal time scrolls? Because the actual manipulation of literal information is what's needed for this to be considered information manipulation at all. Yeah, a replica which doesn't automatically mean it has the exact same properties as the original as nothing about the normal time scrolls remotely mention controlling or storing the data/info that's collected like how the tokipedia does. The Ziku world is also stated to be done with Wi-Fi of our real world, are you ignoring the very obvious 4th wall in the room here which you're going to need evidence that they mess with the Wi-Fi of our world for this to even count as data manipulation in the slightest? Saying it's the boundaries of the world while also using just online connection isn't an argument, unless you wanna argue that any online game that uses wi-fi has information hax because some character messes with the entire world which just happens to be connected with wi-fi.

Which I'm already refuting on this being actual information hax to begin with, plus nothing about erasure remotely mentions the information itself is being targeted and erased without any evidence. Nonexistence erasure I'm fine with now since you have evidence the nonexistent history is in a normal time scroll, but that needs to be in the page, and also trim down the fat because a lot of scans on the page are just nothing burgers.

Void Manipulation I'm not fine with, I'm only fine with the Nonexistent erasure, the former however you need actual evidence you're controlling a literal void, the time scrolls just having the world of void isn't enough as that's just creation at best, nothing more.

Being Acausal means that any and all changes in the timeline would not affect you in the slightest, Goku as an Acausal being can shrug off his baby self dying being a good example of what an Acausal being does. What counts as Acausality negation is if you got rid of that from Goku, and all of a sudden killing him as a baby causes him to fade away via time paradox, THAT'S Acausality negation, being "dragged back into time" isn't telling me anything.

The restoration ability which is only referenced as revival? Which isn't regen in the slightest? TP erasing you isn't my point, the fact is the only scan that remotely hints at high godly regen is just the fact that Agios and Chronoa rewind time back to the way it was, something goku points out, which isn't a regeneration feat in the first place. Mechi's regen being nulled doesn't tell me much on it being high godly, as well as the fact that nothing about time power is remotely mentioned to scale in anyway shape or form to the universe seed/tree's feat of killing Zamasu as that's just from an assumption that's made here with no evidence.

That's not what an inducement of death is, an inducement of death would be any other RPG that has a move that's able to inflict death on someone, or the Death Note being able to kill any human who's name is written on it. Agios' scan of erasing someone is not death hax because she's not literally inflicting death on someone, she's just erasing them, which can be classified as an instant kill. By that logic anyone who can shoot someone in the head can have death hax because that can be classified as an instant kill technique.

Then literally just use the one scan that mentions the time scrolls have text inside of it, the rest doesn't help and are just fluff at best with no correlation to it having anything to do with text.

That's not the argument I made, the argument I'm seeing is the fact that history just has some events that are connected, nothing is remotely elaborated here to the point that events can be warped and manipulated to where cause and effect are changed as a result, it's again just more creation feats for the timeline. Possibilities are at best alternate realities, them overflowing doesn't mean probability manipulation because nothing about this statement is remotely elaborated to manipulate the actual chances of certain outcomes to occur. If there exists 4 different outcomes where someone wins a lottery and prospers, wins a lottery but gets robbed, loses the lottery and tries to rob the winner, and just loses the lottery, manipulating those events that have a 25% chance to occur to being a 100% chance for one of these 4 outcomes to happen is textbook definition Probability Manipulation.

I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt and assuming that it's legit, however your scan with Beerus and Champa doesn't remotely elaborate on if this is just a Copy Universe or not, as well as the fact that at best, this would just be massive amounts of prep time, so this wouldn't fully scale to dark ki, let alone scale to the resistances here.

Because they're both using the same "direction" argument for vector hax? Again that wouldn't help for vector hax when you need magnitude and direction combined in order to get Vector hax to begin with.

@The_Yellow_Topaz you keep saying my points are already debunked as if I don't have 2 staff members agreeing with a majority of my points in the first place while you're currently sitting with like none for a majority of the arguments here, maybe pay attention to the thread instead of derailing the thread by bringing up stupid staff drama.

@Planck69 @Maverick_Zero_X @DarkDragonMedeus @Everything12 @Emirp sumitpo @KingTempest @Firestorm808 @Qawsedf234 @LephyrTheRevanchist @LordTracer Your inputs in regards to everything being discussed here would be appreciated.

Which I'm already refuting on this being actual information hax to begin with, plus nothing about erasure remotely mentions the information itself is being targeted and erased without any evidence. Nonexistence erasure I'm fine with now since you have evidence the nonexistent history is in a normal time scroll, but that needs to be in the page, and also trim down the fat because a lot of scans on the page are just nothing burgers.
I want to add another point regarding informational EE is that even if the informational structure in this case is actually targeted, it would be NPI of information at best because for it to be informational EE as a hax in combat, the characters need to target their enemies' fundamental information to destroy for the sake of defeating them as opposed to just simply deleting something that exists as an AE 1 information.

I am not in the best condition to write something too extensive, but I will keep it brief and say I do have mixed ideas on agreements. I agree Vector Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation should stay based on past comments, I also agreed removing the ones I commented on. ProteusInfinity also seems to for the most part make sense. And especially the translations Executor N0 laid out also look strong and compelling.

Regarding the Ziku World it is stated to be made out of that and it’s stated that the networks draw the boundaries of the Ziku world. Also, if the Ziku World is just an online thing you can only do in the real world. Then, why are characters able to enter, affect, and manipulate the Ziku World?
The network drawing the boundaries of the world doesn't actually mean the world is made of data. It just means that the world is being shaped and governed by data; You can think of it like how a universe can be created and governed by concepts, but that doesn't mean the universe is physically made up of concepts, nor would destroying the universe be concept manipulation.

Glass covered everything else pretty well, I think, so I'll leave it at this.

After going throughout the thread, i think most of questions here depends if TP from Toki-Toki is similar to TP from any other users. Most of the questions here would be resolved once you clarify that both uses the same energy system given Toki-Toki is the reason for the entire Multiverse as we know existing and all the laws and time based sheningans coming forth as a reaction of his creation.

Also explaining why Toki-Toki is hyped up to be different then other TP users despite being similar to them when it comes to usage of TP.

The network drawing the boundaries of the world doesn't actually mean the world is made of data. It just means that the world is being shaped and governed by data; You can think of it like how a universe can be created and governed by concepts, but that doesn't mean the universe is physically made up of concepts, nor would destroying the universe be concept manipulation.

Glass covered everything else pretty well, I think, so I'll leave it at this.
"Is being shaped and governed by Data"

"Not made by it"

image0.png

"Is being shaped and governed by Data"

"Not made by it"

image0.png
Existence is governed and shaped by concepts. Does that mean everything in existence - the universe, the earth, our very bodies - is made of concepts? Do we all get conceptual hax and NPI for being able to walk down the street? Countless verses have some sort of non-physical or metaphysical essence that governs the world, but that doesn't mean the world is literally made of that essence. This is just common sense at this point.

Existence is governed and shaped by concepts. Does that mean everything in existence - the universe, the earth, our very bodies - is made of concepts? Do we all get conceptual hax and NPI for being able to walk down the street? Countless verses have some sort of non-physical or metaphysical essence that governs the world, but that doesn't mean the world is literally made of that essence. This is just common sense at this point.
Your first mistake was assuming Data and concept works in similar manner. How can you expect me to believe that the reality which is comprised of Data in the first place isn't made by it? And if that's really how it works as you are explaining it to be then tell the wiki to merge these two different abilities together.

Aren't we visually shown that the world is composed of information rather than it being shaped, separately, by another abstractual force, like a concept or universal law?

I'm not entirely sure if this point has been addressed or not since I haven't read the OP and following arguments all that closely, but this seems to be a pretty reasonable conclusion to reach given the evidence.

Your first mistake was assuming Data and concept works in similar manner. How can you expect me to believe that the reality which is comprised of Data in the first place isn't made by it? And if that's really how it works as you are explaining it to be then tell the wiki to merge these two different abilities together.
Nothing says it's made of data, though? Just that it drew the boundaries of the world. You're taking something as insignificant as "data created the borders of this world" and extrapolating it to mean "LITERALLY THE ENTIRE WORLD IS MADE OF INFORMATION". Data, concepts, information, and what have you create most things in fiction; But it's extremely rare to see instances where those things are actually made up of what governs them.
Aren't we visually shown that the world is composed of information rather than it being shaped, separately, by another abstractual force, like a concept or universal law?

I'm not entirely sure if this point has been addressed or not since I haven't read the OP and following arguments all that closely, but this seems to be a pretty reasonable conclusion to reach given the evidence.
Literally what about any of these images visually indicates the world is made of data

Literally what about any of these images visually indicates the world is made of data
It seems like the stereotypical visualization of data? I can't provide evidence for an unknown variable that's never specifically commented on, so I don't understand why you're asking for proof when we're literally just arguing on assumptions and that's it. I just believe, with what is visually given, it's a deductively valid argument to make that this world is constructed of data.

Nothing says it's made of data, though? Just that it drew the boundaries of the world. You're taking something as insignificant as "data created the borders of this world" and extrapolating it to mean "LITERALLY THE ENTIRE WORLD IS MADE OF INFORMATION". Data, concepts, information, and what have you create most things in fiction; But it's extremely rare to see instances where those things are actually made up of what governs them.
The keyword here is "created"... I let you decide what that could mean in grand scheme of things. Also Ziku's world is formed through Wifi networks and guess what wifi networks is comprised off? Yeah that's right, "DATA" and the world of Ziku will change with the changing in network signals which, again, implies the world is made off pure data then we got the visualization from the game itself that shows the actual borders being made of different kind of substance which appears to be more technological and is mostly depicted that way throughout fiction.

Tl;dr: There is more then enough evidence to assume the world is indeed made out of pure data and it comes on you to prove otherwise why that's not the case.

It seems like the stereotypical visualization of data? I can't provide evidence for an unknown variable that's never specifically commented on, so I don't understand why you're asking for proof when we're literally just arguing on assumptions and that's it. I just believe, with what is visually given, it's a deductively valid argument to make that this world is constructed of data.
So you admit that it's an unknown variable where your conclusion is just an assumption? In that case, we have no reason to go with the highest possible interpretation, that being the one that gives damn near everyone in the verse info and data hax just because of an assumption.

So you admit that it's an unknown variable where your conclusion is just an assumption? In that case, we have no reason to go with the highest possible interpretation, that being the one that gives damn near everyone in the verse info and data hax just because of an assumption.
Why are you acting like your conclusion isn't also founded upon assumptions? Your literal argument against it being data is that nothing states it to be data, which isn't evidence against it being data, it's just a declaration of your personal opinion. When provided evidence of the contrary (regardless of how circumstantial it may be) your retort is just the declaration of your previous premise but reworded. It's just skepticism. It's your assumption that since nothing is said of it being made of data, it's not made of data. You can believe you're just asserting the negative to the claim, but you aren't. You're positing a separate claim.

As for the Sagan Standard stuff, I don't believe it's an unfounded assumption that requires much grace to assume true. So I don't believe it would fall prey to that heuristic.

Again, I just believe this is going to result in an argument of assumptions, which is never going to end well since neither side is going to convince the other because of this lack of concrete evidence.

This.

Also I wanna point out that the comparison with concepts is kinda eh.

Concepts can indeed shape reality and govern it, while being detached to it. It's the case with type 1 concepts,for example.

Information type 2, however, works on a completely different basis. This basis being that it's the fundamental building block of reality.
Aka, down to its most fundamental aspects, such a reality is made of this information,which the character(s) can manipulate.

Information Type 2 is very akin to Quantum Information, which is what our universe is pretty much made of.

The keyword here is "created"... I let you decide what that could mean in grand scheme of things. Also Ziku's world is formed through Wifi networks and guess what wifi networks is comprised off? Yeah that's right, "DATA" and the world of Ziku will change with the changing in network signals which, again, implies the world is made off pure data then we got the visualization from the game itself that shows the actual borders being made of different kind of substance which appears to be more technological and is mostly depicted that way throughout fiction.

Tl;dr: There is more then enough evidence to assume the world is indeed made out of pure data and it comes on you to prove otherwise why that's not the case.
Okay, let me give you an example from another verse since you're still not getting it. Gods in Touhou created existence by giving everything names (in other words, concepts). Does this mean existence is made of concepts? Does everyone have concept hax because they can interact with and destroy a world created by concepts? A simple yes or no to these questions will suffice.
Again, I just believe this is going to result in an argument of assumptions, which is never going to end well since neither side is going to convince the other because of this lack of concrete evidence.
If there is a lack of concrete evidence, then fucking remove it??? We don't add shit that doesn't have solid evidence backing it up, genuinely what are you fucking talking about??
Information Type 2 is very akin to Quantum Information, which is what our universe is pretty much made of.
Do you not realize how much this hurts your point lol

The universe being made of quantum information doesn't mean that every interaction we have with it is constantly interacting with or destroying information, because that'd be insane. So comparing DBH's case to that is uh... not a great idea??

The universe being made of quantum information doesn't mean that every interaction we have with it is constantly interacting with or destroying information, because that'd be insane. So comparing DBH's case to that is uh... not a great idea??
It really doesn't,since the fundamental difference between our universe and the Ziku World is that the latter is a completely informational world. Not exactly the same.

Also, it's just a comparison to similar things, so no idea why you instantly equated the two. It's not much of a point, in any case, just an extreme attempt at cherry picking.

If there is a lack of concrete evidence, then fucking remove it??? We don't add shit that doesn't have solid evidence backing it up, genuinely what are you fucking talking about??
The wiki doesn't only consider things usuable if concretely proven, it works upon propositional logic. If you can provide enough valid reasoning and enough valid evidence, without blatant contradiction, you can get stuff accepted. It's why things like the "possibly" and "likely" ratings exist. If we did abide by purely concrete evidence and that's it, we wouldn't have such qualifiers.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this.

Okay, let me give you an example from another verse since you're still not getting it. Gods in Touhou created existence by giving everything names (in other words, concepts). Does this mean existence is made of concepts? Does everyone have concept hax because they can interact with and destroy a world created by concepts? A simple yes or no to these questions will suffice.

My answer is very simple... Concept =/= Information/Data.

Language.

I mean... The characters themselves appears to be comprise of data so then what's the proof to assume otherwise? Its not outright impossible to be the case now, is it?

So many of these arguments are just, nonsensical and the most basic level. So I'll leave my final take for staff to evaluate, although thankfully it seems there is still a broad consensus that info hax is getting nuked.
  • The Ziku World's boundaries are created by a Wifi Network.
  • This is the sole evidence used to claim that the entire world is made of fundamental information.
My answer is very simple... Concept =/= Information/Data.
Would you have an actual answer to the question if I swapped concept with information? After all, names in the verse ARE a form of information manipulation as well.

So many of these arguments are just, nonsensical and the most basic level. So I'll leave my final take for staff to evaluate, although thankfully it seems there is still a broad consensus that info hax is getting nuked.
  • The Ziku World's boundaries are created by a Wifi Network.

Yes which in turn is comprised of Data, next.

• This is the sole evidence used to claim that the entire world is made of fundamental information.

There is more evidence to it, like characters and the world being altered by changing in wifi networks or the visualization of the boundaries of the world being seemingly comprised of technologically based substances and many other stuff. Like even Zamasu stated that "we" created this world.

Would you have an actual answer to the question if I swapped concept with information? After all, names in the verse ARE a form of information manipulation as well.

That's weird given that's not how concepts are supposed to work but whatever. We can just deduce it being verse exclusive anyway. Also try to not extrapolate Touhou with Dragon Ball as it's two different verses with two different power system and logic that doesn't go near to eachother in any way possible. Thank you.

Yeah, I'm with Ice, Profectus & SuperSonicTL on this one. Especially with the Tokipedia and Time Scroll cross-scaling and Ziku World stuff (shocking I know). The only thing I'll say for now is that I find the causality manip removal attempt odd since they have direct feats of changing outcomes and manipulating events like the Time Egg changing Dabura's outcome so he didn't get gobbled up by Buu or Chronoa directly adjusting history with her Time Power to remove the events of their presence/intervention in that history.

And with that, my work here is done. I return to the Void.

@TheGodOfICE777 Tokitoki using the same source isn't an argument when he himself is treated as such a unique being that he has his own page with his own special abilities like being an embodiment of time itself due to his existence being tied to time itself. Also where does it say Time Power comprises of Tokitoki itself? I don't see any scans for that, but even giving the benefit of the doubt that time power comprises of him, the fact his existence is far too unique compared to other time users like the fact his existence and his eggs can maintain and create realities respectively, something Chronoa or the Keysword or any other person who has some access to time power lacks makes this very unlikely this should scale to normal time users, just Tokitoki itself.

Ok first off, where does it remotely say that they're granted immortality, the only two scans about tokitoki blessing others are one scan with Goku which has absolutely nothing to do with Immortality in the slightest, and the other is something Supreme Kai of Time mentioned where she flat out said "who knows if it's true?" Meaning the fact that these immortal beings aren't around to confirm the blessing of tokitoki means they never gained immortality from the time power to begin with, they just got a power amp, which seems to be the case with what happened to Goku. As for Demigra, what part of it remotely mentions because of Time Power, they got immortality in the first place as opposed to it being something else Demigra can do?

Goku Black's scythe I wouldn't use as an argument when he does this even back in DBS, something that's never once elaborated to mess with time scrolls on any capacity and just creates gas clones of himself. Second off, where does any of the scans remotely mention the information itself being manipulated with the normal time scrolls? Because the actual manipulation of literal information is what's needed for this to be considered information manipulation at all. Yeah, a replica which doesn't automatically mean it has the exact same properties as the original as nothing about the normal time scrolls remotely mention controlling or storing the data/info that's collected like how the tokipedia does. The Ziku world is also stated to be done with Wi-Fi of our real world, are you ignoring the very obvious 4th wall in the room here which you're going to need evidence that they mess with the Wi-Fi of our world for this to even count as data manipulation in the slightest? Saying it's the boundaries of the world while also using just online connection isn't an argument, unless you wanna argue that any online game that uses wi-fi has information hax because some character messes with the entire world which just happens to be connected with wi-fi.

Void Manipulation I'm not fine with, I'm only fine with the Nonexistent erasure, the former however you need actual evidence you're controlling a literal void, the time scrolls just having the world of void isn't enough as that's just creation at best, nothing more.

Being Acausal means that any and all changes in the timeline would not affect you in the slightest, Goku as an Acausal being can shrug off his baby self dying being a good example of what an Acausal being does. What counts as Acausality negation is if you got rid of that from Goku, and all of a sudden killing him as a baby causes him to fade away via time paradox, THAT'S Acausality negation, being "dragged back into time" isn't telling me anything.

The restoration ability which is only referenced as revival? Which isn't regen in the slightest? TP erasing you isn't my point, the fact is the only scan that remotely hints at high godly regen is just the fact that Agios and Chronoa rewind time back to the way it was, something goku points out, which isn't a regeneration feat in the first place. Mechi's regen being nulled doesn't tell me much on it being high godly, as well as the fact that nothing about time power is remotely mentioned to scale in anyway shape or form to the universe seed/tree's feat of killing Zamasu as that's just from an assumption that's made here with no evidence.

That's not what an inducement of death is, an inducement of death would be any other RPG that has a move that's able to inflict death on someone, or the Death Note being able to kill any human who's name is written on it. Agios' scan of erasing someone is not death hax because she's not literally inflicting death on someone, she's just erasing them, which can be classified as an instant kill. By that logic anyone who can shoot someone in the head can have death hax because that can be classified as an instant kill technique.

Then literally just use the one scan that mentions the time scrolls have text inside of it, the rest doesn't help and are just fluff at best with no correlation to it having anything to do with text.

That's not the argument I made, the argument I'm seeing is the fact that history just has some events that are connected, nothing is remotely elaborated here to the point that events can be warped and manipulated to where cause and effect are changed as a result, it's again just more creation feats for the timeline. Possibilities are at best alternate realities, them overflowing doesn't mean probability manipulation because nothing about this statement is remotely elaborated to manipulate the actual chances of certain outcomes to occur. If there exists 4 different outcomes where someone wins a lottery and prospers, wins a lottery but gets robbed, loses the lottery and tries to rob the winner, and just loses the lottery, manipulating those events that have a 25% chance to occur to being a 100% chance for one of these 4 outcomes to happen is textbook definition Probability Manipulation.

I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt and assuming that it's legit, however your scan with Beerus and Champa doesn't remotely elaborate on if this is just a Copy Universe or not, as well as the fact that at best, this would just be massive amounts of prep time, so this wouldn't fully scale to dark ki, let alone scale to the resistances here.

Because they're both using the same "direction" argument for vector hax? Again that wouldn't help for vector hax when you need magnitude and direction combined in order to get Vector hax to begin with.

@The_Yellow_Topaz you keep saying my points are already debunked as if I don't have 2 staff members agreeing with a majority of my points in the first place while you're currently sitting with like none for a majority of the arguments here, maybe pay attention to the thread instead of derailing the thread by bringing up stupid staff drama.

@Planck69 @Maverick_Zero_X @DarkDragonMedeus @Everything12 @Emirp sumitpo @KingTempest @Firestorm808 @Qawsedf234 @LephyrTheRevanchist @LordTracer Your inputs in regards to everything being discussed here would be appreciated.
I said Time Energy gave birth to Toki Toki. Toki Toki (Time) is just a manifestation of Time Energy which regulates the order of time. It’s his existence that does so not his abilities, Time Energy being the reason for this. He is a unique being and he has a page for his physiology indeed. I don’t see how him having a page for his physiology changes the fact that his existence is formed from Time Energy. There’s an entire blog that explains how Toki Toki is Time itself and that he’s a manifestation of it. It can be found here. I am starting to question whether you actually read it now since you didn’t really explain why this wasn’t conceptual in the blog nor were you somehow aware of Toki Toki being birthed by Time Energy. You also keep mentioning how Toki Toki has a unique existence, but his existence is because of Time Energy. You‘re saying stuff that doesn’t really address my point. Also, his eggs don’t maintain realities, but it does create realities. The fact that he can create timelines with his eggs, still isn’t the reason why Time Energy has Law Manipulation.

The Immortality bestowal comes from Toki Toki giving FW2 his blessing and this takes into affect when Demigra erases all of history. So, that’s where it is from. Also, it’s clearly not a power amp because he gets restored and he’s stated to get protection.

Even if you don’t use the Goku Black scythe one my other scans still stand. Time Power can directly affect the contents of the Time Scroll. Glass it’s stated to be an accurate replica that mean that it’s accurate version of the Time Scroll. You are literally arguing against it by saying it’s not an accurate replica. The time scrolls don’t need to mention it exactly like Tokipedia does because they’re the same thing. Tokipedia is just a time rift edition which records specifically time rifts. Time Scroll can do the same thing too, but it can record histories as well. You have to prove that it isn’t an accurate replica because what you are arguing goes completely against the statement.
Its stated mortals created the Ziku World. Even if it uses WiFi networks. The Ziku World can’t just be primarily irl stuff because mortals created it. The mortal cast uses were the one responsible for building the Ziku world and the boundaries of it. They designed the intentional mechanisms of that world to interact with the WiFi networks of “our” world. Also, here it’s shown that you have to dive into Ziku to enter the Ziku World. It then shows “connecting” and after you’re connected it says “Connected to Ziku World” and “Stabilization complete.” How do both these things not indicate that it’s a digital world? Plus there’s the visuals itself that support it too.

So, erasing them wouldn’t count towards Void Manip? Either way TP also restored the Multiverse after Mechikabura absorbed it all leaving nothing behind? So would that be convergence to existence?

The context of the dragging back in time scan is that Toki Toki dragged him back in time. Then, he got turned into a kid, but there’s not really any time paradox stuff that happens. So if putting someone who wasn’t in a causality system back in it doesn’t qualify for Type 4 negation then 🤷‍♀️

The restoration feat is not only depicted as revival, Goku gets his injuries healed and those who were erased by Time Power get restored. I’m saying that the negation of restoration comes from negating the restoration ability, and the negation of regeneration comes from Mechikabura. I’m not sure what you’re confused about.

The original argument was that the EE was the aftereffect, but that it induced death first, but it can probably be removed.

If you read on the Text Manipulation page, it’s not just Text Manipulation alone. There’s stuff along with it. It’s not even like it’s cluttered or any thing it just explains how there’s a book with all of history written down in it and how it can be used to influence reality. There’s no extra fluff. It’s pretty easy to read.

Glass the justification is literally on the page “Its power can manipulate events[54] to change[19] the outcome of history[19] and undo/reset[78] any alteration in the timeline,[54] bring history that "went off its course" back to its "correct path",[54] revert all events[53]back to[119] their initial states/states before.[120]” Time also is a system of causality fate & probability/possibilities. I didn’t really see you address that, if you’re altering time you’re altering the flow of events.

You shouldn’t be giving me any benefit of the doubt if my scan is legit or not. There’s a bunch of references on the ki manipulation page. The scans from BBM for the SDBH manga. You can go ahead and check it yourself. Also, you’re extending the goalpost now the amount of time taking a short or long time is subjective. We don’t know how long it would’ve taken. The feat being overtime doesn’t change the fact it’s a Dark Ki feat. All we know is Time Power speeds up the process. Plus the main thing is that Dark Ki distorted the Universe which made it act like that. Not really the creation, so it doesn’t matter either way.

Also, you’re still comparing GoW’s Soul direction to SDBH moving the direction of souls. Trying to remove something because GoW lost it is like me trying to remove things from GoW because SDBH lost it. Especially here when the contexts are different.

You should also explain why the stuff listed in the concepts blog has nothing to do with conceptual things. Since you haven’t provided any reasons and your subspace argument had been addressed since it’s accepted to be in the macrocosm.

Last edited:
The only thing i could find at risk of losing here is Acausality Negation which shouldn't even be the case tbf given TP creates flow of time and some users may rewrite your existence and trap you into the natural order of time if they can.

As for CM, i personally like to wait for more input from the opposition side as to why it wouldn't be consider CM tbw coz I won't lie... I had my own issues with it till i remembered Subspace part.

Found this accepted blog for the conceptual nature of Time Power:

Not gonna vote, but I felt that this should be discussed.

Found this accepted blog for the conceptual nature of Time Power:

Not gonna vote, but I felt that this should be discussed.
In the OP he said that most of it was burgers or something, but didn’t explain why it was wrong. Then, he later found out the subspace was accepted to be in the macrocosm, but his opinion didn’t change. Also, he didn’t address Janemba being the evil ideas and Sealas trying to get rid of the evil in the world, but posted an old thread when there had been new scans too. I’ve already asked in my previous comment that he replied to also I’ve asked in my latest comment for him to actually address the arguments in the blog since he hasn’t explained why it doesn’t prove it’s conceptual. 🤷‍♀️ It’s hard to refute something when you don’t know what you’re suppose to be refuting.

In the OP he said that most of it was burgers or something, but didn’t explain why it was wrong. Then, he later found out the subspace was accepted to be in the macrocosm, but his opinion didn’t change. Also, he didn’t address Janemba being the evil ideas and Sealas trying to get rid of the evil in the world, but posted an old thread when there had been new scans too. I’ve already asked in my previous comment that he replied to also I’ve asked in my latest comment for him to actually address the arguments in the blog since he hasn’t explained why it doesn’t prove it’s conceptual. 🤷‍♀️ It’s hard to refute something when you don’t know what you’re suppose to be refuting.
That's why I brought the blog up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back