• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB Toei revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBStards such as myself who thinks Base Super Goku solos the verse after GT gets upgraded to Low 2-C and 2-C
unknown.png

i agree with this.
INB4, DBS becomes 2-C as well

DBS is Kai exclusive. This is Toei. They wouldn't get any of this unless they proved their Afterlife acts similarly, which based on it's trackwork and in-verse explanations on how the Afterlife works from an Kai POV and Super POV, and that the Afterlife is connected throughout the other Universes in the same time. Like literally every downgrade attempt done in DB's direction which was intended to knock GT and buff Super, just cemented the reverse. The irony is too strong.

So everyone equal to or above Buuhan becomes Low 2-C and everyone equal to or above Omega Shenron becomes 2-C (which is SSJ4 Goku with Dragon Fist, Universal Spirit Bomb, and SSJ4 Gogeta)?

This thread is strictly for DBZ and DBGT. No DB manga, no DBS manga, and no DBS anime. Leave them out of this.

Different cosmologies​

I think it's time we stop pretending that U7 in the anime and manga are the same. There are plenty of statements in the anime's favor that aren’t in the manga.

Here Popo states that all of the past present and future are created in this room. The other realms, such as the afterlife, weren’t established yet and the other universes don’t seem to exist, so this statement does seem to imply the past present and future of the living universe.

It says "Separated by time and space, the harsh trials that the sleeping father and son must face continue on and on." Goku is in the afterlife and Gohan is on earth. The Narrator says they’re both separated by time and space. That's a super blatant statement that heavily implies that the universe and afterlife are two different spacetime continuums.

Here Shin straight up calls the living universe "the temporal world", which is another straight forward statement.

This was rejected because "Heaven revolves around a sun" or "a planet can't be universe sized", but mainly because of these two photos. Pixel scaling these specific images gives heaven a volume of 264405000000m^3 which is the size of a mountain. This makes no sense because all mortals in the universe are supposed to fit on heaven. We also know in DB that not everything is drawn to scale all the time.

I got a friend to translate it for me and it says:
Goku: あれ? あの世にしては変なとこに来ちまったぞ。
Huh? I've come to a strange place in Otherworld.
Pan: そこは 時空のはざまで 外からじゃ誰にも助けられないんですって!
That place is between space-times, no one can help you from the outside.
Another clear as day statement, as the space Goku is in is between the universe and otherworld.

Those are several spacetime statements so I think that’s more that enough evidence that U7 in DBZ, GT, Xenoverse and Heroes, is 2-C.

The scaling​

Otherworld​

Due to the heaven statement, the 3-Cs would likely get upgraded with an updated calc.

Buu​

This feat gets such a bad wrap. Outside Space is the ability Buuhan uses when trying to destroy the universe. This has been dismissed as just hax but wouldn’t something like that need proof? As shown here, Buuhan is simply shooting out ki. It's stated here that Super Buu did it because of his raw power, not hax. The first statement even says that his energy would cover the universe itself and it’s shown destroying the boundaries of the universe. So I think it should be at least "possibly Low 2-C".

GT​

Omega Shenron is 3-A for his universal statements. With the evidence provided, Omega and SSJ4 Gogeta would be 2-C.

Conclusion​

If this gets accepted:
there's actually a problem with the heaven one.
Heaven being the size of the universe was never actually stated in any guide, it was only stated in the anime filler. There is a problem with it though.
Small planet is visible from it.
unknown.png

unknown.png

could just be visual inconsistency
there is also the fact that filler stated there are only 4 galaxies
I think all the universes having their own space-time was retconned in DBS(i can show some examples)

there's actually a problem with the heaven one.
Heaven being the size of the universe was never actually stated in any guide, it was only stated in the anime filler. There is a problem with it though.
Small planet is visible from it.
unknown.png

unknown.png

there is also the fact that filler stated there are only 4 galaxies
I think all the universes having their own space-time was retconned in DBS(i can show some examples)
Already addressed this in the OP. Also why did you even bothe rto quote the whole OP only to bring up one point?

Already addressed this in the OP. Also why did you even bothe rto quote the whole OP only to bring up one point?
would you say that DBS retconned the whole separate by space-time thing in the macrocosm.(Goku black stating he came through a distortion of space-time from his timeline and Beerus stating that killing a god would have an affect on space-time aka other timelines.)

would you say that DBS retconned the whole separate by space-time thing in the macrocosm.(Goku black stating he came through a distortion of space-time from his timeline and Beerus stating that killing a god would have an affect on space-time aka other timelines.)
i think this is not the place to it

DBS doesn’t matter in this current thread.

so according to this thread DBS wouldn't scale from DBZ?
DBS is not in the topic here, this is to DBZ toei, you can even make a DBS thread after this one regarding stuff like DBS using DBZ Toei flashbacks meaning DBS scales to DBZ anime, but thats a topic to another thread, this one need to be finished first

This isn't DBS, tho. This is a completely different continuity

bull shit.
Your argument is a absurd theory that is nothing but your imagination.
Don't make up settings at your disposal to hit it up.

None's gonna bring up that pathetic point of past,present and future being destroyed? Lol.
Here Popo states that all of the past present and future are created in this room. The other realms, such as the afterlife, weren’t established yet and the other universes don’t seem to exist, so this statement does seem to imply the past present and future of the living universe.

bull shit.
Your argument is a absurd theory that is nothing but your imagination.
Don't make up settings at your disposal to hit it up.
In response to which argument? Also, tone it down. Also also, why do u disagree anyway.
as for me, I think the evidence is pretty strong, and I expect some good gt super memes soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back