• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Davoth vs Mechikabura: So What

Rabbit2002

She/Her
Considering that Doom is now officially 2-A and Davoth gets an upgrade profile which makes him pretty strong, I want to make this match before the DBH downgrade. Let's see how it goes.

Both are 2A, Mechikabura TPU key, speed is equalized and win by death or opponent unable to fight anymore

Battlefield: A neutral multiverse where they can use their abilities to the fullest (Mechikabura"s inside + Davoth's Hell)

Who win

Dark Lord :

Dark King :

Last edited:
Yeah, he resist all of Davoth hax except Biological Manipulation, but the Bio Manip is not that impressive and slow as hell
Death manipulation, possession, Empathic/fear Manipulation, poison manipulation (affect soul, life force/essence, the memory, intelligence, will and essential nature of the consciousness of a being),blood manipulation,...

Last edited:
Death manipulation, possession, Empathic/fear Manipulation, poison manipulation (affect soul, life force/essence, the memory, intelligence, will and essential nature of the consciousness of a being),..
Mechi resist Possession, Poison Manipulation is through the gas/air and Mechi have Self-Sustenance type 1. Empathic and Fear Mechi already resist Mind which cover all, he also resist Soul. And well....TPU Mechi is possibly 4D HDE, Davoth is going to be screw

Mechi resist Possession, Poison Manipulation is through the gas/air and Mechi have Self-Sustenance type 1. Empathic and Fear Mechi already resist Mind which cover all, he also resist Soul. And well....TPU Mechi is possibly 4D HDE, Davoth is going to be screw
I think you confuse and misunderstood this is old profile but anyway
Poison manipulation through swipe, not air, DBH's mind mani cover empathetic and fear or it is just thoughts? Davoth has Large size type 9 due scate to hell (which is extension of his being), It already in his profile. I use HDE form of Mechi and Hell's form of Davoth here
So 4D/large size type 9 or not, it is irrelevant since both has them

I think you confuse and misunderstood this is old profile but anyway
Poison manipulation through swipe, not air, DBH's mind mani cover empathetic and fear or it is just thoughts? Davoth has Large size type 9 due scate to hell (which is extension of his being), It already in his profile. I use HDE form of Mechi and Hell's form of Davoth here
So 4D/large size type 9 or not, it is irrelevant since both has them
Lol, Davoth have no HDE or Large Size type 9, where did you pull this out????

Davoth doesn't resistance som Ability of mechi like Absorption in Multiversal scale, dimensional domain (not sure how it could affect him), powernull, mind mani,...
At best i think this is incon (stomp is something too far, unless we assume this is Davoth's doom form)

thats not how that works. the large size 9 is for the literal place. if you look at davoth in game, he is not a multiversal sized mech man.
Yeah you right. I don't use them as human form (Mechi's outside, davoth in game). But in their multiversal form (which is extension of their being)

Yeah uh... this match is one big walking abomination.

the entire setup is.... painful. but lets just ignore everything he said and go by the original OP which is both 2-A and not unknown vs 2-A

which is a stomp lol

Yeah uh... this match is one big walking abomination.

the entire setup is.... painful. but lets just ignore everything he said and go by the original OP which is both 2-A and not unknown vs 2-A

which is a stomp lol
Hell Abilities in his 2A key, not unknow key (Life sphere form). You could rechecked his profile (or worst his profile wrong at all)
Yeah, this match is bad as you say

Ok hold on.
Yeah, he resist all of Davoth hax except Biological Manipulation, but the Bio Manip is not that impressive and slow as hell
We actually aren't given a timeframe of the biological manipulation afaik.

possession, Empathic/fear Manipulation, poison manipulation (affect soul, life force/essence, the memory, intelligence, will and essential nature of the consciousness of a being),blood manipulation,...
He does actually have a resistance towards Possession. Yes, Davoth can interact with someone's mind and soul, but that won't be useful here since Mech has resistances to soul and mind-based powers, so I really doubt physically interacting with either will do anything.

Poison Manipulation is through the gas/air and Mechi have Self-Sustenance type 1.
As Rabbit pointed out, it isn't entirely from gas. Secondly, just because he has Self-Sustenance doesn't mean he can survive the poison, yes, the SS profile says that it may provide a resistance to it but that doesn't mean every single character with type 1 SS has a resistance to poison and gases. Going off his profile, this doesn't seem to apply to Mech.

And well....TPU Mechi is possibly 4D HDE, Davoth is going to be screw
Irrelevant. Davoth has higher-dimensional power, Mechi being a higher-dimensional being doesn't provide any protection from Davoth.

Davoth has Large size type 9 due scate to hell (which is extension of his being), It already in his profile
Hell is just an extension of his power, it isn't literally a part of his physical body.

Anyway, as for the actual fight, I'll wait for more feedback but for right now this thread seems to be a shitshow stomp.

yeah this is a shitshow. the best that comes out of this match is me believing that davoth was a good match up for the scarlet king and then remembering he had abstract existence and probably a few dimensions higher than davoth.

Ok hold on.

We actually aren't given a timeframe of the biological manipulation afaik.

He does actually have a resistance towards Possession. Yes, Davoth can interact with someone's mind and soul, but that won't be useful here since Mech has resistances to soul and mind-based powers, so I really doubt physically interacting with it will do anything.

As Rabbit pointed out, it isn't entirely from gas. Secondly, just because he has Self-Sustenance doesn't mean he can survive the poison, yes, the SS profile says that it may provide a resistance to it but that doesn't mean every single character with type 1 SS has a resistance to poison and gases. Going off his profile, this doesn't seem to apply to Mech.

Irrelevant. Davoth has higher-dimensional power, Mechi being a higher-dimensional being doesn't provide any protection from Davoth.

Hell is just an extension of his power, it isn't literally a part of his physical body.

Anyway, as for the actual fight, I'll wait for more feedback but for right now this thread seems to be a shitshow stomp.
So i don't think "All hell's abilities" is right, because it include Large size type 9. Its explanation is bad (why not "extension of his power" instead "extension of HiS BEING")
But yeah if davoth's Large size type 9 couldn't hold, it is stomp

yeah this is a shitshow. the best that comes out of this match is me believing that davoth was a good match up for the scarlet king and then remembering he had abstract existence and probably a few dimensions higher than davoth.
Scarlet king has 1A upgrade and scale above SCP-2747 which is 1A+. Author also said SK is manifestations of SCP-2747 to destroy narrative

are.... there any hijgher dimensional characters in doom? i dont recall any
Kind of. There are characters that can affect higher-dimensional structures (Most relevant example being Davoth, obviously. With him affecting Hell and a 2-A multiverse, both of which are more impressive than any 3-D feat). So it still checks out.

Kind of. There are characters that can affect higher-dimensional structures (Most relevant example being Davoth, obviously. With him affecting Hell and a 2-A multiverse, both of which are more impressive than any 3-D feat). So it still checks out.
Doom god tiers are weird.

Doom god tiers are weird.
You know his statement about undone what his made only meant destroy doom slayer not Multiverse, that is why it happened in last scene and only slayer and demons affected. Literally his only 2A dmg feat come from hell, others is just creation and hax

are.... there any hijgher dimensional characters in doom? i dont recall any
No, all characters are 3D
Hell itself is higher dimensional character in anyway
It is a 4D structure, not character
Affect in what way??, in the entire series i have watched Davoth only hax and influence 3D character and object. He by no mean hax a 4D character, just because he created a bunch of 4D structure which is timeline doesn't mean you scale that to all of his hax

Affect in what way??, in the entire series i have watched Davoth only hax and influence 3D character and object. He by no mean hax a 4D character, just because he created a bunch of 4D structure which is timeline doesn't mean you scale that to all of his hax
Ok first off, calm down. Stop being needlessly aggressive while spewing out question marks.

If you actually read the profile, it itself says that he transformed Jekkad into Hell with his powers. Hell has evidence on it just being a basic 3-D universe or whatever (I.E. That statement we currently use for it containing countless universes), so his hax can work on something beyond a 3-D scope. This is backed up with Hell Essence, the energy system of Hell and Davoth, being described as an extra-dimensional resource.

Ok first off, calm down. Stop being needlessly aggressive while spewing out question marks.

If you actually read the profile, it itself says that he transformed Jekkad into Hell with his powers. Hell has evidence on it just being a basic 3-D universe or whatever (I.E. That statement we currently use for it containing countless universes), so his hax can work on something beyond a 3-D scope. This is backed up with Hell Essence, the energy system of Hell and Davoth, being described as an extra-dimensional resource.
1. I'm normal
2. I read the profile, and while i can't play the game (due to not have a good PC), i watched the series on youtube, and while he did transform Jekkad into Hell, he changed the content inside the realm which is 3D object and being, the 4th dimension is the time axis, and there is a no actual 4D character in the game. Contain countless universes mean nothing at all, it just show the size, and his hax work beyond 3-D scope???? where, he did have 2-A interdimension range, no doubt about it, but have no 4D potency.
3. Extra Dimension doesn't mean higher dimension, as it is 4 dimensional axis, according to the context, the meaning of extra dimension is the scientists talk about it come from another dimension that not their dimension

1. I'm normal
2. I read the profile, and while i can't play the game (due to not have a good PC), i watched the series on youtube, and while he did transform Jekkad into Hell, he changed the content inside the realm which is 3D object and being, the 4th dimension is the time axis, and there is a no actual 4D character in the game. Contain countless universes mean nothing at all, it just show the size, and his hax work beyond 3-D scope???? where, he did have 2-A interdimension range, no doubt about it, but have no 4D potency.
3. Extra Dimension doesn't mean higher dimension, as it is 4 dimensional axis, according to the context, the meaning of extra dimension is the scientists talk about it come from another dimension that not their dimension
Jeakes itself is just realm/universe, no more or less. He made it live, that is why it is living being as hell and devour universes/worlds
But in my memory, 4D hax mean nothing but range

1. I'm normal
No. You aren't.

Are you arguing that he only changed the things inside Jekkad and not actual Jekkad? No, that is just wrong. Also time isn't the fourth dimension, at least in DOOM.

You can say that with pretty much any extra-dimensional statement. Also I don't see how the context entails that the extra-dimensional statement only means that it is from another world, especially since trans-dimensional (a word that would mean that) is used in that context instead of extra-dimensional in the context of DOOM.

Are you arguing that he only changed the things inside Jekkad and not actual Jekkad? No, that is just wrong. Also time isn't the fourth dimension, at least in DOOM.

You can say that with pretty much any extra-dimensional statement. Also I don't see how the context entails that the extra-dimensional statement only means that it is from another world, especially since trans-dimensional (a word that would mean that) is used in that context instead of extra-dimensional in the context of DOOM.
1. Oh, time isn't a dimension then, so Doon should be downgrade High 3-A
2. You still failed to prove that aside from AP his hax are on 4D level, failed to prove that extra dimension mean extra axis rather than just another realm/world

Back