• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a live General Discussion thread

Well, in september I will not be available on VSB so I could not help for the future update so before leaving,I will tell you what to do:

• Add a 6-C key for Full Spirit Tohka season 2/Movie
  • The 6-C calc for tohka is useless because it's Hax (Existence Erasure) but she is still at least 6-C scaling to Yamai
  • Fix the Power and abilies in the Shidou profile
Plus, during my break i'd try to read the LN

it's all

Bump

Also, i reading the entire volume for tohka's mountain busting and yes, it's Existence erasure tohka used but she is still 6-C Scaling to yamai

Also, Mountain key is going to be erased after revision but read the entire 19 volume is pretty long

"Understood-----then with this attack, I will obliterate you without even any dust left!"[...]And, the Reiryoku wave passed through that line and obliterated every existence in the line. It was neither a joke nor a metaphor. Everything touching that torrent of black Reiryoku were compressed, pulverized, turned into particles and disappeared into the wind.[...]The building, city, and ground formed a straight line of nothingness.[...]However, there was no reply Either he was erased by [Paverschlev]'s attack or he was swallowed by the building's cracks.
~ Blabla volume 7​
Enough :)

Huesito88 said:
That's still the same thing that was said last time.
Nape i added more content

Also i don't see the discussion of the EE removing, the only thing i see is:

"Shouldn't existence eraser be removed from Tohka profile?"

"I suppose, since that was a strength feat and not pure hax. If it's pure hax, then the calc that The Causality had done would be useless (No offense, Causality)"

After the quote, i suppose that my calculation for tohka is useless now ;)

Woa I did not even know that it existed (there is 0 comment so ...)

Even if he didn't quote everythings i've quote more content for EE

[Paverschlev]!!"
"It was in an instant. Shidou's view was covered in darkness.

---a sound that sounded like the sky splitting echoed nearby.

Next off, everything touching the extension of the sword Tohka was swinging, caused one line.

It had reached, the building with one part scrapped off, the ground shown below, the buildings lined up unfolding down there and the mountain visible at the furthest back in view.

And, the Reiryoku wave passed through that line and obliterated every existence in the line.

It was neither a joke nor a metaphor. Everything touching that torrent of black Reiryoku were compressed, pulverized, turned into particles and disappeared into the wind.

"………………!"

Miku, who was lying on the building floor, lowered her body to prevent getting blown away by the after-wind of the slash which was passing by in front of her while letting air out from her throat.

The building, city, and ground formed a straight line of nothingness. Yoshino was in the sky; she probably got blown away by the after-wind when Tohka swung ."

Seems to be the same amount of content.

Hmmm Nah he lack the:

Understood-----then with this attack, I will obliterate you without even any dust left!However, there was no reply Either he was erased by [Paverschlev]'s attack or he was swallowed by the building's cracks.
~ Blabla2​
anyway, Muhammedmco is also EE so nothing really change.

Back